Reason behind your username?

Simple really. I needed a name for Xbox Live and the thought of a broken toy first came to mind. When you were little some of your toys would break. Arms would come off, pieces would chip. etc. Some times they could be fixed, and they were still fun to play with, but once you put a kink in a Slinky it was never going to work the same again. The thought of some random person on the internet named after a broken toy kicking your ass put a smile on my face.

Been using mine for about 12 yrs now. Got it from Dragonball Z, as in the Son of Trunks. I even made it as my License plate :)

IMG_1040.jpg

• Like 1

My first name is Blade. When meeting new people, they often think I say my name is Blaine or Blake. "No. Blade; like a knife."

The hitchhickers Guide To The Galaxy (TV and Radio, not the crappy film crap), Marvin The paranoid Android, no other reason then i love the character plus who cant love his lullaby.

My username, Heeldawg, comes from this online pokemon game I played a while ago. My username was EnteiDog, and I liked the dog part, so when I went to play minecraft and didnt have a username, I used heeldog to use dog from my old acct, and heel to give a sense of mastery. I got a new acct b/c my old one got password switched, so I used heedDawg, and the name stuck throughout my "new" gaming experience.

When I first got into gaming I thought 3 things where cool

-The Uzi was by far one of my all time fav guns,and not just in games. Its lightweight,looks cool and has a 30 rd mag and overall made SMG's popular. In my book its up there with the AK and 1911

-Rock. Im a huge fan of light rock. Simple

-70s. Era of peace,Nam and good TV

Its now my GT, Email,and everything,as well as my in game name(Uzi)

remember all im FRIENDLY!

I've used my pseudonym Xilstealth since I was a kid. I came up with it during the times I played C&C: Renegade all the time (I miss my childhood). Xil should be pronounced as "Exile" but others can pronounce it as "Zil" as short for Xilstealth. "Xil" came in because I like to work on my own sometimes. During middle school and high school, it was difficult to work with others who would not cooperate, however I'm am finding it better to work with others while attending university for Criminology.

For the "Stealth" part, I used it for that I usually try to take my time and be stealthy in some games. It's something that I've always used and will never give up for another primary pseudonym.

Since a designer of FIFA has had his name on the game. So you can hear the commentator say it (his name is Matt Bilbey.) It is the closest thing to my name and i have used it on the FIFA games for years! my friends call me Bilbey now haha

FIFA! What are you on man, PES is soooo much more realistic :P

Edited by Guest

I got my Nickname off a very interesting creepypasta about my favorite old time game, Link: Ocarina of time , and adding a badass quote "You've met with a terrib fate, haven't you?" Thus, making it my favorite. And also my friends are very clumsy, so I get to say that alot :D

I got my Nickname off a very interesting creepypasta about my favorite old time game, Link: Ocarina of time , and adding a badass quote "You've met with a terrib fate, haven't you?" Thus, making it my favorite. And also my friends are very clumsy, so I get to say that alot :D

ss2013-03-24at124556_zpsa1508657.png

• Like 1

Crackpotpeach.

I love crack. I love pot. I love peaches.

Nah, Im just messing with you. Dont do drugs!

Crackpotpeach was a name suggestion Xbox Live when I first joined it, so I always use the name for everything.

Mine well, in games like BF3 i used to play with a group who regarded me as the crazy one and joker in the pack, So crazy one stuck it represents me very well.

Crackpotpeach.

I love crack. I love pot. I love peaches.

Nah, Im just messing with you. Dont do drugs!

Crackpotpeach was a name suggestion Xbox Live when I first joined it, so I always use the name for everything.

Haha, I know a few people that use names from XBL.

Some of them are just so ridiculous or funny that you can't not use it.

mines just saying I aint got a username cant think of a good name to use in general.

Edited by nousernamehelp

My name comes from a TV series in the early 70's. Catweazle is a magician from the 11th century who is (I think it was an accident) ported into the 1970's. I like his craziness.

He lives in a tree house, together with his toad Touchwood, in the woods and is totally fascinated by electricity...

Edited by catweazle

My nickname mostly is PonasBebras or KeliuGaidelis

I will translate it to you. PonasBebras - Mister Beaver, KeliuGaidelis- Road Rooster (we call the guys with no brain speeding in cars)(its Lithuanian)

PonasBebras because we had an old commercial of toothpaste and i just think is funny

KeliuGaidelis because its funny too and i can find Lithuanians easier. :)

My name is Oath when I play :P

And that's because I used to play WoW a lot. My first 80 was an Undead Death Knight named Oath. So I use that name a lot now. My arena partner and I where ranked 3 arena team for about 2 years. So the name has a good luck charm on it :P

My name is Oath when I play :P

And that's because I used to play WoW a lot. My first 80 was an Undead Death Knight named Oath. So I use that name a lot now. My arena partner and I where ranked 3 arena team for about 2 years. So the name has a good luck charm on it :P

HAH WOW. Just joking that's pretty awesome man

My official username : The Dayman Rozzok. Reason?

I thought this was shit..... Untill the drop happened, now my life is changed forever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgdZryXwvA4

The drops were so tight I believe I orgasmed at the speed of sound ( Joke. )

Anime is Puella Magi magica.. I think,

DAYMAN by sunny in something pbelieve.

I was going to call myself 'dulux11' but my hand slipped and I hit 'i' innstead. Voila!

• Like 1

BioHaze here and in game because my zombie killing career started on the PS1 when Biohazard (JPN) was released.

I got my ps3 in 2010, was going to call it Cain10 but was too short and clicked on the suggestion by accident of CoolCain10 ever since has been my username :\