hpmon

More in game action...

So this is a really simple question. Basically, after having DayZ for 3 weeks I have managed, through luck and a slight bit of skill, to become potentially one of the most geared players in my server. My gear, although it's not too important is

Primary: AS50

Secondary: M9SD

Backpack; Coyote Backpack

Secondary Primary: L85 AWS

Skin: Ghillie Suit

Then my backpack and inventory are filled with food, drink, blood and other medical supply's and some grenades.

I even drink Mountain Dew for my drink!

This is only really to show you that I am at the top end of the game.

What I really feel is that the game has become a bit boring. I have geared up to the max, near enough and the only thing that I find fun anymore is killing bandits. The only problem with this is that I never seem to find any players. If I don't get enough action in Cherno then I trudge all the way to Elektro. Still no luck? Trek up to Stary in another attempt to grab a few bandits. NONE!.

So my question to you is, where should i be basing myself in order to get the most gun fights and PvP. I also know that i have not mentioned the NW airfield, this is due to a more intense and serious environment where you get abuse for killing players and is not the kind of place i would like to be.

So I leave it down to you :)

Post here what you think =)

How populated is the server you play on? If it has a high population there should be tons of player encounters in the major areas cherno, elektro, stary etc.

You may also want to try and play one of the other maps. It can be quite refreshing.

Already been said, play on high pop servers, low pop gets boring very very quickly.

• Like 1

Go to the beach and give all your top end gear to a Noob. Then find yourself a hatchet and have fun in Elektro/Cherno. That's what i do nowadays.

• Like 5

Some refreshing comments guys, i appreciate it :)

I don't think i have the will power to give my gear away but im going to try the hatchet idea =)

find a car/bus/truck/HELICOPTER and repair it. after you get the first one. haul some more and give them to random players. i once repaired a helicopter on a low pop server. gave it to a random team of 4. turned out that 1 of them had 300 hours in ToH and was like the best pilot i have ever seen in a game. and they still have it

play with other people, join a clan, go on the coast and give away everything

THere is no endgame or startgame. DAyz is about meeting people and surviving, the guns are just there to help with the survival part whether you are living off the lives of others or helping people either way guns and gear are just tools.

Go to the beach and give all your top end gear to a Noob. Then find yourself a hatchet and have fun in Elektro/Cherno. That's what i do nowadays.

You beat me to the punch thus I must bean thee

I definitely find the hatchet more personal - almost a friendly way to murder someone for beans!

find a popular private Namalsk server and see how you fair there. It's a whole different ball game.

Balota buddies all the way for me, any Au players looking for a tight community with great pvp should check it out.

having an as50 and L85 doesn't automatically mean you have everything the game offers

i much rather run around with 4 people having only AK variants and winchesters or hatchets than running around alone with the highest tier stuff

have you ever been on a server so dark that you and your friends needed to light up a whole city with chemlights and flares? running around with flashlights, suddenly hearing a UAZ driving towards the city, while you yourself unload a full three mags into it, seeing three people dropping out and taking the UAZ as the driver with your friends screaming and shouting over TS how awesome you are?

that i really call high end of the game