Atlas_

First day in...

Well, last night I had the privilege of playing DAYZ (jogging simulator) for the first time! I also, learned a few things last night. Zombies can walk thru walls and pinpoint a gun shot's origin from 3 miles away, and don't get attached to your character.

I spawned into Novy Sabor, which apparently is unusual because its in the dead center of the map. Long story short, me and my buddy (who is a seasoned vet) finally met up. He gears me out with a CZ 550 and lots of awesome gear he had saved up. We made our way down into a town with a grocery store and proceeded to get the lootz.

While we were raving about all the neat stuff we found, and feeling giddy at the fact that we were armed to teeth with supplies and weapons, a random player barrels in the front door and shoots us both in the face... YOU ARE DEAD.

Don't get me wrong. I am not complaining. This is what makes this game awesome to me, the fact that at any second you could get fucked right in your face.

Looking forward to hitting it again tonight after work and if I see any randoms that are unresponsive... They are dead.

• Like 2

The leading cause of death in DayZ: Giddiness.

• Like 1

Haha welcome to DayZ!

Enjoy your stay and have fun!! Oh and remember, Stay outta ma Shed!!

Unless your shed is in Green Mountain, you can be sure that I'll break into it and fill it with beans!

Lol! That guy scared the hell out of me! He would have taken an FN FAL round to the face, had I not been putting sweet, delicious, Pepsi into my pack.

Oh well, at least I'm a chick now.

@Dallas: LOL!

Unless your shed is in Green Mountain, you can be sure that I'll break into it and fill it with beans!

My shed is nr Vorkuta.... many people have ventured there, few escaped......

Nice to have a new face here. Welcome, and enjoy your stay. Just be careful of the doors, they have a slight tendency to pulverize the living daylights out of your legs.

Cheers and welcome to the game. Hopefully next time it will be you doing the 'face fucking'. Personally, I prefer a more subtle gentle approach.

Haha welcome to DayZ!

Enjoy your stay and have fun!! Oh and remember, Stay outta ma Shed!!

Your shed is not a secret anymore, my mighty foreign legion will raid it soon.

However, out of respect we will leave a dented bean and smudge of coke.

You're welcome.

• Like 1