I went to the Cherno apartments looking for a ghillie suit today.

Didn't find a ghille, instead I found 4 Alice packs, a Cezch pack, and a mountain dew.

Nice to know that in a game where I have zero luck, I manage to find a bunch of good stuff I didn't need <_<

Just thought I'd share; Anyone have any moments like this? :lol:

Edited by newb

It's always the stuff I don't need that I find in droves. If all I need is a box of matches you can be sure it'll take me 5 hours to find one.

• Like 2

Oh I find this out all the time, Its the real curse of DayZ! I can picture rocket laughing his nipples off while sergy rubs his feet when it happens.

• Like 1

Hello there

I played my first session of Falluja Dayz today and spent a good hour or so running around with a ghillie suit but no weapons whatsoever.

These things do happen.

Rgds

LoK

hehehe nothing better than getting a whole pile of nice loot all in the same spot, only when you have your epic Coyote pack, matches, toolbox etc you head to the nearest weapon spawn, find a 1911 with no ammo and about 10 Makarov clips lying about!!

Oh DayZ you troll you!

• Like 2

One time I found a tree and I didn't have a hatchet. I was pissed.

• Like 2

dayz = worlds greatest troll.

i can run around, looking for a single car tire, across the entire map, and only find scrap, fuel tank parts, and engine parts galore.

of course, when I need engine parts, all I can find are fucking tires.

That's DayZ!

• Like 1

When I need zombies to kill me, they're never there.

When I'm stalking my prey, they're everywhere.

DayZ... where amazing happens.

• Like 1

Couldn't agree more with posts thus far.

Need a gun? No you don't, have all the medical supplies game has to offer!

Need a blood bag? No you don't, here, have some L85s, AS50s and FN Fals.

• Like 2

Oh I find this out all the time, Its the real curse of DayZ! I can picture rocket laughing his nipples off while sergy rubs his feet when it happens.

when i want a weapon , i can only find medical supplies

when i want medical supplies only found weapons

The biggest troll mod game ever!!!!!! :)

You know, I keep finding M9SD mags everywhere, but this one time I actually got the weapon itself and kept finding shitloads of G17 mags..

I had to drop the weapon for a 1911, because I didn't find anything.

Edited by Sutinen

Been there done that. I had to drop my m9sd for a g17 then I used all my clips and had to ditch it for an m9. I have a warm place in my heart for weapons that have convertable ammo.

Once had a very well geared guy M4A1 CCO SD, AS50, NVG, ghillie suit ect ect all out....... exept could never find a compas for him, I must have searched 50/60 meduim/high value buildings and he never did get one.

Next life I had compases coming out of my butt hole.....

Next life I had compases coming out of my butt hole.....

Well there's your problem!

Its vehicle parts that always get me, was looking for wheels yesterday came out with 13 scrap metal, 4 fueltanks, 3 engines and a main rotor.

Watches whats with them....? No matter what i'm looking for i seem to come across watches, watches everywhere. If only we could loot trench-coats i'd become a "Del Boy" selling top class watches all over Chernarus...(Get your watches, two for one offer only this weekend).

• Like 1

I find this happening a lot when it comes to vehicle parts. I always find the parts I don't need.

Been there done that. I had to drop my m9sd for a g17 then I used all my clips and had to ditch it for an m9. I have a warm place in my heart for weapons that have convertable ammo.

Unless they have changed in in the last patch, you can use M9 and M9SD mags in the G17. The M9SD mags will not be silent to other players but the zombies can't hear them. The same goes for the STANAG SD mags, the zombies don't respond to them either.

• Like 1

Unless they have changed in in the last patch, you can use M9 and M9SD mags in the G17. The M9SD mags will not be silent to other players but the zombies can't hear them. The same goes for the STANAG SD mags, the zombies don't respond to them either.

Whoah you just rocked my world

Looking for one map?

Who needs a map? How about running around for 8 hours looking for one, What's that? You don't want 7 watches? TOO BAD, YOU NOW HAVE 7 WATCHES!