dannerz1

Killed and respawned with all my gear

I was just sniped and killed in Cherno, so I respawned.

Turns out i've spawned in at exactly the same spot as my rotting corpse with all of my gear intact and identical gear on my body.

What is going on here?

Sounds like you got a second chance right there..

Same thing happened to me yesterday too... hacker spawned in next to me, killed me.. so I stayed on the server hoping to runback and find my gear and I came back all in one piece. That was a relief seeing as I've finally managed to survive a few weeks on the same character.

or a hacker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im going to change your tag to this!! it's like your catchphrase!

OP seems you have somehow out done the server to come back where you died with all your stuff, only ever done it once myself, bloody good luck i must admit, Just Don't get used to it.... it is a super rare glitch!

yea same thing happened to me.

Logged in at Zub, went to stary, got killed by some bandit (was funny cos we both died at the same time), then i went to the same server and I logged in at Zub with my gear, M14 AIM, ghillie, etc.

Lo. happened again on the same server. AS50 dude came up to me, and i shit you not, we both shot each other at the same time and died again. so yeah back at Zub for the 2nd time. Almost got the guys chopper as well cos I killed his bandit friend lmao.

Edited by blugyblug

There is only one explanation... you are... dragonborn!

fusroda.jpg

Edited by Jεricho