richjones19772000

Murdered in the super market by jack frags

Recognised his voice immediately as he stood outside asking if I was friendly, I replied yes an either Him or his croany shot me in cold blood.

Well harsh

And you are certain it wasn't someone with a similar accent...?

Well, being a YouTuber or something doesn't make you holy and Jack's not an exception so if he or his crony feels like you're a threat, then who should I be to stop them?

I am not defending anyone here. Just sayin'

Edited by zenorc123
  • Like 1

Yeah it was deffo him.I don't expect him to be whiter than white, just left me feeling disappointed after watchin his videos on the train to work for weeks .

Plus I'd got one hell of stash on me the bastard!.

You do realize he has 2 series, Hive Bandits, and Hive Heroes. I enjoy both and like that he plays both sides. I laughed at the latest episode of Hive Bandits where they were trying to get the helicopter going that was sitting in the middle of Elektro. Jack was on the roof of the hospital, and some dude was down below asking if they were friendly and can he come up. There was so much mayhem going on around the helicopter, it seemed that Jack just didnt want to deal with him, so he told the guy to come up.....then shot him in the face. Can't blame him one bit, when there is a battle for a chopper going on, no time to make friends.

Unless I know someone personally I consider them a threat. Especially in the supermarket! Actually any high spawn rate area like the supermarket or Air fields/Military areas = don’t trust anyone unless you know them personally.

• Like 1

You do realize he has 2 series, Hive Bandits, and Hive Heroes. I enjoy both and like that he plays both sides. I laughed at the latest episode of Hive Bandits where they were trying to get the helicopter going that was sitting in the middle of Elektro. Jack was on the roof of the hospital, and some dude was down below asking if they were friendly and can he come up. There was so much mayhem going on around the helicopter, it seemed that Jack just didnt want to deal with him, so he told the guy to come up.....then shot him in the face. Can't blame him one bit, when there is a battle for a chopper going on, no time to make friends.

Haha yea, the series is great. OP probably doesn't even watch his videos, only sees him on frankie's videos.

Lol, does anyone use the whitelist servers?

He said he was killed by a nobody as in a random non-youtuber player, not a hacker.

..cause this is day z..

Edited by Hetstaine
  • Like 2

Lesson learnt,has anyone ever ran into the other big dayz YouTuber Frankie?

Yeah, I have, gave me an M24. :)

Shhhhh, don't mention the F word!!

And if anyone called me a Bambi they would get a hatchet to the skull.

• Like 4

I actually managed to get on to a server Frankie was playing on. I did make it in to one of his episodes, Hunted I believe. I was the guy with an M9 in the blue van, and I had agreed to help some guys kill the bastard. Of course, we all died but I managed to hit Jack once or twice. All in all, I didn't feel like God just because I made my way into a famous streamers vid. I just wanted to kill the bastard to prove he isn't some ultimate badass as people put him to be, and it was fun while it lasted. Some of the people I met on the server were pretty cool too, and we all had similar goals. It warmed my heart to see so many people working together to be total douchebags.

Edited by Cap'n

It warmed my heart to see so many people working together to be total douchebags.

It's nice to know that we can all just get along.

Who is jack frags and why does it matter that you were killed by him? I got sniped by a guy called DevilFace but you don't see me making a post about it. Hmmm...maybe I should.

• Like 2

most likely not even him .

change name , play famous youtuber down mike as killing person.

most are just normal players anyway but just make decent videos.

I heavily dislike JackFrags...

Mega-dick in both the Hive Heroes and Hive Bandits series. Both of which he is too eager to just go in and shoot someone in the face.

Wish someone would host a series where they don't just KoS, or have the bandit attitude.

And you are certain it wasn't someone with a similar accent...?

This.

Most brits sound the same

This.

Most brits sound the same

OH WELL GEE THANKS.

T^T

• Like 1