richjones19772000

Murdered in the super market by jack frags

I once had sex with Jack Frags super hot 18yo sister while he was over at frankies house cutting his youtube videos! Who is the star now?

p.s. After i did his sister i decided to go "bandit" and went to his room to piss on his mainboard. True story!

This.

Most brits sound the same

I would say the same about Scandinavians but you lot really don't. I think it just depends on the accents in the movies and tv you lot watch :D

I would say the same about Scandinavians but you lot really don't. I think it just depends on the accents in the movies and tv you lot watch :D

Yep we don't all speak with a BBC accent, hell you go 10 miles from me and the dialect and accent is different.

Yep we don't all speak with a BBC accent, hell you go 10 miles from me and the dialect and accent is different.

I really find languages and accents fascinating. I'm very impressed at the level of English spoken by most Scandinavians I've spoken to.

I really find languages and accents fascinating. I'm very impressed at the level of English spoken by most Scandinavians I've spoken to.

I actually misquoted lol just to clarify I'm English, I've spoken too a Dane before and his English was excellent.

Hey guys, I'd just like to point out that this topic was posted in November 2012.

I'll just leave this here