slaace

An ode to an idiot....

So me and a friend jump into a namalsk server for what is basically my first time on the map and he finds himself quickly at object all. Being the dumbass i am, i found a map and headed to object al instead.

Enroute find a military watchtower thing with an akm, then hear 2 sniper shots zip past my head so run back down the staira and continue my quest towards object al. Ten seconds later, 3 more cz shots, zigzag ensues then m1911 shots start ringing out aboit 50 to my east. I flanked the position, called friendly but he proceeded to keep shooting so i chew him up with the ak and loot his crap.

Tl;dr If you cant shoot for shit, even when im unbeknownst to myself running straight at you, and you have the high ground, cover and superior weapons, im still going to own you idiot.

So me and a friend jump into a namalsk server for what is basically my first time on the map and he finds himself quickly at object all. Being the dumbass i am, i found a map and headed to object al instead.

Enroute find a military watchtower thing with an akm, then hear 2 sniper shots zip past my head so run back down the staira and continue my quest towards object al. Ten seconds later, 3 more cz shots, zigzag ensues then m1911 shots start ringing out aboit 50 to my east. I flanked the position, called friendly but he proceeded to keep shooting so i chew him up with the ak and loot his crap.

Tl;dr If you cant shoot for shit, even when im unbeknownst to myself running straight at you, and you have the high ground, cover and superior weapons, im still going to own you idiot.

hello teenager with alot of emotionally spunk inside u

Edited by svisketyggeren

I wasnt boasting. I admit im not great at this game. Was just venting frustration after my first real Namalsk encounter, with what turned out to be a super isiot. Amd no, not a teenager, probably old enough to be your dad.

• Like 1

I wasnt boasting. I admit im not great at this game. Was just venting frustration after my first real Namalsk encounter, with what turned out to be a super isiot. Amd no, not a teenager, probably old enough to be your dad.

Vent in a more constructive fashion. You could have wrote a haiku or a sonnet. Be creative.

Jesus didnt realise these forums were so full of muffins. Kudos peeps.

Edited by Derpy_Hooves

The idiot is posting now,

to blame the others like a cow.

Was running on Namalsk like dumb,

a shooter spots him - shoots like numb.

The idiot is fast like a bird,

the other is aiming like a turd -

so what happened surprisingly?

One is dead - the other free.....

And the morale of this story -

One is dead - the other free

But besides the killing spree,

an idiot it seems to be!

:P

Edited by Draxx

The Derpy_Hooves is coming here,

to say intentions are not sincere.

But all I say is just a rhyme,

to explain how odes are working just so fine.

Now you come with the derpy hooves

and kick my butt 'cuz of the spoof?

I am not flaming anymore

and wander 'way from you to snore.

Good night!

The Derpy_Hooves is coming here,

to say intentions are not sincere.

But all I say is just a rhyme,

to explain how odes are working just so fine.

Now you come with the derpy hooves

and kick my butt 'cuz of the spoof?

I am not flaming anymore

and wander 'way from you to snore.

Good night!

Ok since when did Shakespeare start killing Zeds??

• Like 1

Now those are Ode's I like that. The other is random vent (which is good) but just a vent I prefer the creative one....

would be an actual achievement to survive a day of dayZ only rhyming...

Drop your gun or i will shoot

and after that get all your loot!

Dont point that gun at me my sun

or soon you will be zombie dung

just a step more near to me

and bullets in your head shall b... *Shake your beer was killed"

Edited by Zombo

Dear Diary,

Today I killed someone who wasn't very good at aiming. People with poor aim are total idiots.

The forums didn't really like my mediocre story. This makes me feel sad.

• Like 1

The way you just replaced ''Allah'' by ''The Terrorist God'' is indeed very appeasing

EDIT: As of the thread itself... sounds as if it would've been much more intense if there'd been a reason for you to do that. Still Lol'd though.

Edited by Itsnotcrazyuntilchachacha

The way you just replaced ''Allah'' by ''The Terrorist God'' is indeed very appeasing

EDIT: As of the thread itself... sounds as if it would've been much more intense if there'd been a reason for you to do that. Still Lol'd though.

I think you posted that in the wrong topic. Lol.

I believe you're referring to mine?