master721

Zobgaming | Kill admin? Get banned.

Banned from DayZChernarus -(1.7.3/98866) [REGULAR][GMT-12][Daylight24/7] Private Hive -Zobgaming.com-100+vehicles- www.DayZ.st | DayZ.ST

I was laying in a field north of cherno talking in side chat and got up. I started running and saw someone and shot em dead. Banned for ESP Hacks. What the fuck? I don't want to be banned since it is private hive I would have to restart.

Edited by master721

Banned from DayZChernarus -(1.7.3/98866) [REGULAR][GMT-12][Daylight24/7] Private Hive -Zobgaming.com-100+vehicles- www.DayZ.st | DayZ.ST

I was laying in a field north of cherno talking in side chat and got up. I started running and saw someone and shot em dead. Banned for ESP Hacks. What the fuck? I don't want to be banned since it is private hive I would have to restart.

It's a PRIVATE HIVE - as you stated. There is nothing you can do other than look for another server. Sorry :/

Edited by Rammfisch

Hello there

Before graveyarding or any other action to the thread, it's time yet again to remind folk, nothing can be done about Private Hives.

The clue is in the name.

I too would avoid any server that I had issues with, gear or not. There's plenty more out there.

Rgds

LoK

• Like 1

Do you really want to play on a server with douchey admin anyway? Time to move on...

• Like 1

You CAN however keep this thread alive and make sure everyone knows what an embarrasment to gaming this server/admin are....

Whats your in Game name?

Seems like your having bad luck! Join my server, no admin abuse what so ever! Heres a link for info! http://dayzmod.com/f...-and-lonewolfs/

Do you really want to play on a server with douchey admin anyway? Time to move on...

You CAN however keep this thread alive and make sure everyone knows what an embarrasment to gaming this server/admin are....

You should all 3 be ashamed off yourselves. I'm an administrator here at Zobgaming and this is outrageous.

samirocks24 - You should be ashamed of yourself, you're attempting to make us look bad and at the same time advertising your own server.. who's the bad one?

Jest8r - The OP has no evidence whatsoever that he did not hack, and you do not even know the story behind everything. If the OP made a thread stating that you are hacking, should we all just leave that thread open so that everyone knows what an embarrasment you are? Even though you're not hacking?

mZLY - And you are suppose to be a DayZ Forum Staff? You're calling our admins "douchey?" - Have you even played at our server? I bet not, keep your stupid comments to yourself and do something else than being posting useless comments on threads.

And for Master, what is your in-game name that you used when you got banned? The administrator that banned you will most likely post in here then.

Edited by SupremeC

mZLY - And you are suppose to be a DayZ Forum Staff? You're calling our admins "douchey?" - Have you even played at our server? I bet not, keep your stupid comments to yourself and do something else than being posting useless comments on threads.

Oh the hypocrisy.

If you can provide proof (assuming OP will provide his in-game name) that he was banned for a legitimate cause, than I trust your server. Otherwise, I'd be looking at getting some new admins.

Also - Don't come on here getting all upset and telling people to treat you better. It's not going to end well and you end up looking like an idiot.

Oh the hypocrisy.

If you can provide proof (assuming OP will provide his in-game name) that he was banned for a legitimate cause, than I trust your server. Otherwise, I'd be looking at getting some new admins.

Also - Don't come on here getting all upset and telling people to treat you better. It's not going to end well and you end up looking like an idiot.

I never asked to be treated better, get your shit together.

People should not post here without even knowing the community, admins or even playing on the server..

I never asked to be treated better, get your shit together.

People should not post here without even knowing the community, admins or even playing on the server..

This is in the section BAN APPEALS. This person is claiming that he was doing nothing wrong. You are meant to come on here and review his ban. We are not calling you or your server bad. If you can't provide proof that this person was in fact doing the wrong thing, than people will begin to blacklist your server.

Of course people should post here with these claims. This has nothing to do with "knowing the community". This person is simply trying to get YOU to review his ban and possibly lift it.

So be a nice admin and do what you do.

Eh, I kinda sympathise with the admin here - but either way everyone should chill; if the guy is legit he should get unbanned, and if he is not the admin will post it yada yada... no need for the name calling or assumptions :-)

Also as orlok pointed out it is a Private Hive... so just contact the host directly: http://www.zobgaming.net/ ... they are the only people that can do anything about your ban.

You should all 3 be ashamed off yourselves. I'm an administrator here at Zobgaming and this is outrageous.

samirocks24 - You should be ashamed of yourself, you're attempting to make us look bad and at the same time advertising your own server.. who's the bad one?

Jest8r - The OP has no evidence whatsoever that he did not hack, and you do not even know the story behind everything. If the OP made a thread stating that you are hacking, should we all just leave that thread open so that everyone knows what an embarrasment you are? Even though you're not hacking?

And for Master, what is your in-game name that you used when you got banned? The administrator that banned you will most likely post in here then.

master721, same as forums. I also made a ban appeal on your official website. As well as tried to talk in the shoutbox.

Edited by master721

@SupremeC - This is the ban appeal area of the forums. Master721 is well within his rights to make a post here and everyone else is within theirs to comment on it.

You'de be better off replying to appeals sensibly in the future. Telling people to "get their shit together" and telling them they should be ashamed of themselves for having an opinion does nothing but undermine your own position. I suggest you take a look at some of the other ban appeal threads so that you can learn from the more experienced admins how best to handle these situations in the future.

Whatever the situation behind this report, reacting in the manner you have does indeed make you sound like a douche.

Edited by Fraggle
  • Like 3

Player was unbanned form our server plus i talk to SupremeC about his actions

• Like 2