burritoman259

anyone got a private hive for a group of five

Does anyone have their private hive that they would be willing let a group of five on to their server,

we seem to be finding it hard to stick to a server lately due to the server is either the server has been shut down, the server pop has dropped significantly,

the list just goes on even servers run by clans that protect hackers,

so does anyone have a server or should we just grab a server from vilayer.

-burrito

Australia, the land of bogans and larikans, according to the Americans

Edited by burritoman259

Oh sorry mate. Probably too high on the ping for you. I know a couple of Aussies that play on good servers though, I'll be speaking to one of them later so I'll pass on the servers to you.

Australia, the land of bogans and larikans, according to The Gods according to the Americans wise.

Fixed.

Edited by Inception.
  • Like 2

hey inception didn't realise you were aussie

Edited by burritoman259
  • Like 1

yoona i will give your server a try it seems like a good one ill have to discuss it with the rest when they hop on

two want to go grab a server from vilayer but me and the rest don't want another incident like host altitude,

-burrito

FOGEYZ DAYZ PRIVATE HIVE ~ 50 slot ~ [v 1.7.3 / Build 97771 ] [vet][3DP:ON][CH:ON][FULL MOON] GMT -8

~ 81.19.212.31:2302 ~

Serving the public with smooth-running, down-home DayZ goodness.

Dont be shy, come where the fields run rife with legit players.

Super Admin keeping watch ... kicking skiddies ... making nice.

Plenty of vehicles to fight over, and moon light to kill by.

Check out our website for TS info, and that old person smell ~ www.fogeyz.co.uk

Give it a try Ping might be to high not for sure.

yoona i will give your server a try it seems like a good one ill have to discuss it with the rest when they hop on

two want to go grab a server from vilayer but me and the rest don't want another incident like host altitude,

-burrito

Dont worry bro our admins + crew are really friendly xD

yoona just gave your server a go its nice no ping issues ill have to discuss it with the rest, and will68 i will hop on your server tomorrow when i get back from work

-burrito

check out woododayz.com

I've been playing on it for a few days now. No lag like every other Aus server, great ping, great people. It's a whitelist server by the way.

What!? No no no! As an American I got all my Info from this song!

Traveling in a fried-out combie On a hippie trail head full of zombie I met a strange lady, she made me nervous And he took me in and gave me breakfast

And she said, "Do you come from a land down under? Where women glow and men plunder? Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder? You better run, you better take cover"

Buying bread from a man in Brussels He was six foot four and full of muscle I said, "Do you speak my language?" He just smiled and gave me a Vegemite sandwich

And he said, "I come from a land down under Where beer does flow and men chunder Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder? You better run, you better take cover", yeah

Dying in a den in Bombay With a slack jaw and not much to say I said to the man, "Are you trying to tempt me Because I come from the land of plenty?"

And he said, "Oh, you come from a land down under?" (Oh yeah, yeah) "Where women glow and men plunder? Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder?" (Oh) "You better run, you better take cover"

'Cause we are livin' in a land down under Where women glow and men plunder (Yeah) Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder? (Thunder) You better run, you better take cover

Livin' in a land down under Where women glow and men plunder Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder? (Ooh yeah) Then I run and then I take cover (Yeah)

We are livin' in a land down under Where women glow and men plunder Can't you, can't you hear the thunder? Then I run then I take cover

Livin' in a land down under (Livin' in a land down under)

Oh sorry mate. Probably too high on the ping for you. I know a couple of Aussies that play on good servers though, I'll be speaking to one of them later so I'll pass on the servers to you.

I want to make a Englishmen joke about casting off my Aussie brothers, but truthfully I like you guys both better then my own.

hey inception didn't realise you were aussie

Even tho he is to young... He is so Aussie I heard he came out of his mum with a fosters, chasing a sheila and cooking shrimp on a barbie! (sorry Inception, your awesome!)

(edit) Oh yeah Burritoman sorry we'd be to high of a ping also.

Edited by Pendragon
  • Like 2

yoona just gave your server a go its nice no ping issues ill have to discuss it with the rest, and will68 i will hop on your server tomorrow when i get back from work

-burrito

Alright no problem dude. I'm trying to improve more on my server too xD give me a chance bro hehe

-burrito

We need ur medics squad in our server badly. As the server getting more and more populated, we might not be able to handle it. Give me a reply soon people !

What!? No no no! As an American I got all my Info from this song!

Traveling in a fried-out combie On a hippie trail head full of zombie I met a strange lady, she made me nervous And he took me in and gave me breakfast

And she said, "Do you come from a land down under? Where women glow and men plunder? Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder? You better run, you better take cover"

Buying bread from a man in Brussels He was six foot four and full of muscle I said, "Do you speak my language?" He just smiled and gave me a Vegemite sandwich

And he said, "I come from a land down under Where beer does flow and men chunder Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder? You better run, you better take cover", yeah

Dying in a den in Bombay With a slack jaw and not much to say I said to the man, "Are you trying to tempt me Because I come from the land of plenty?"

And he said, "Oh, you come from a land down under?" (Oh yeah, yeah) "Where women glow and men plunder? Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder?" (Oh) "You better run, you better take cover"

'Cause we are livin' in a land down under Where women glow and men plunder (Yeah) Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder? (Thunder) You better run, you better take cover

Livin' in a land down under Where women glow and men plunder Can't you hear, can't you hear the thunder? (Ooh yeah) Then I run and then I take cover (Yeah)

We are livin' in a land down under Where women glow and men plunder Can't you, can't you hear the thunder? Then I run then I take cover

Livin' in a land down under (Livin' in a land down under)

I want to make a Englishmen joke about casting off my Aussie brothers, but truthfully I like you guys both better then my own.

Even tho he is to young... He is so Aussie I heard he came out of his mum with a fosters, chasing a sheila and cooking shrimp on a barbie! (sorry Inception, your awesome!)

(edit) Oh yeah Burritoman sorry we'd be to high of a ping also.

wut

• Like 1

Dont worry bro our admins + crew are really friendly xD

by host altitude incident we paid for a server and they shut down the next day, also yoona im the only medic in my squad i don't know if i made that clear i was kinda tired,

Also Mr. pendragon you are the greatest man to ever live in my head seriously that song is one of the greatest songs ever created,

-burrito

ps. will68 jumping on now

wut

i gave him beanz for mentioning vegemite, plus he knows we plunder.

• Like 1

by host altitude incident we paid for a server and they shut down the next day, also yoona im the only medic in my squad i don't know if i made that clear i was kinda tired,

Also Mr. pendragon you are the greatest man to ever live in my head seriously that song is one of the greatest songs ever created,

-burrito

ps. will68 jumping on now

Alright. Hopefully u can get a few guys to join us xD Really need a medic squad badly. Our server was in chaos yesterday as we have not enough man power to help friendlies hahaha

'ception was using overly abused American misconceptions of Aussies to describe how awesome you were.

Burrito Men at Work and Midnight Oil still 2 bands I adore.

Het come on vegemite is the food of the gods! Had some shipped to me to try... 1st taste I gagged, but I soon found myself craving the sickly paste! I think you guys put super crack/heroine in there. Plus on a cracker it tastes edible! Way better then Soilent Green!

Edited by Pendragon
  • Like 1

Marmite for FTW!

Oh great another mite I have to try! Damn it Frags you better send me a sample sized for Christmas!

Yea yeah I know I wasn't exactly well behaved this year! But I did choose to be a hero over a bandit! Isn't that worth some Marmite?