Sign in to follow this  
calemus

totaly confused

so i been browsing the form trying to get a clue how all this works

1st question : why is everything in black & white, changing red, blue, purple acid trip style, and the graffix get worse the longer i play untill i die and restart?

second,,no JUMP button?? seriously?

third

my flashlight

sometimes its on and wont shut off, most of the time it wont turn on, some times i can use it as a weapon, most of the time it's usless

more later, i need sleep

1. Sounds like you are low on blood, either because you've been hit by zombie and are/were bleeding or are hungry/thirsty.

2. Nope

3. You can't use your flashlight as a weapon, if you have it equipped press 'L' to turn it on/off.

Edited by smasht_AU

Many games with a PVP emement don't allow jumping. It results in players Bunny-hopping all over the place to avoid being shot and looks stupid. With regards to the torch thing, you're confusing it with another game.

Get used to dying, it's gonna happen ALOT.

Edited by Fraggle

We don't jump,, oh no, much more refined, we step over, such elegance, brings tears of joy and happiness to mine eyes...

vaulting is cool!the colour thing sounds like you are low on blood or playing at dusk/dawn.this game takes a little to get used to.i got a lot out of doing all the tutorials in arma 2 to become familiar with the elaborate controls.just like any game , once you get them they become second nature.and you will die many times.interacting with other players is the hardest as you get so little practice at it.remember it is still in alpha.good luck.i love this game!

the graffix get worse the longer i play untill i die and restart?

Restart the game or the play session?, could be "degrade" kicking in :)

Hopefully it's just your wounding. Play lots of vanilla Arma (i recommend the user made "Flashpoint" dynamic misssions for a fun mindless blast) to get used to the controls.

Rgds

LoK

I have the same problem with my flashlight though, most of the time can't put it on xD but using it as a weapon o.O sounds like WarZ