im me

Worst thing you have done in DayZ?

I met some guy at a heli crash he had a AK-107 and i was unarmed. Good guy random player's friendly we look around the crash but no guns in sight. I saw some my hunger was flashing so i checked his pack and bam M107 and 2 mags in the assault pack. He sat down to look at some thing under the tail and i took the gun and killed him :/ i felt so bad after first time i have ever felt bad for being a dick to some one in a game. Then i were killed by a hacker and i didn't even get mad karma for me... So what's the meanest thing you have ever done in dayz?

Edited by im me

This guy gave me an M24 and we both climbed on top of a building in Cherno, he was shooting zeds climbing up the ladder, and I just shot him in the head.

I don't regret it, either.

• Like 2

This guy gave me an M24 and we both climbed on top of a building in Cherno, he was shooting zeds climbing up the ladder, and I just shot him in the head.

I don't regret it, either.

Cherno sniper he deserved it shooting unarmed players he's the dick not you...

Blew up multiple tents at Zube Mountain with a ton of satchel charges. There wasn't any Zube Mountain left in Chernarus.

I think the worst thing I have done morally is on Namalsk recently. I met a german guy who had a hatchet, I was a bambi spawn. He took great pleasure in lording over me stating he dictated our friendship from there on in, I agreed, secretly hating him for it. After a few loot runs I found a hatchet, but attached it to my tool belt to not alert the guy I was armed. A while later he needed a transfusion, so commanded me to take a blood bag from his pack and administer it. As I knelt behind him, I could feel my heart rate increase as I took the hatchet from my toolbelt and buried it into the back of his skull.

I felt bad afterwards, but only slightly.

• Like 4

This wasn't against anybody but myself, got cornered by Infected so i decided to throw a smoke grenade but unknowning to me i had selected a frag instead, it had bounced of the wall and straight back between my legs...... As General Anthony C. McAuliffe once said "Nuts".

• Like 1

Wtf is with the spam?

He's been reported.

@Maca - love your signature bro, kinda fitting to DayZ too ^_^

I had just spawned in a new server when I saw a Bambi with a Winchester. I claimed "friendly" completely intending on keeping my word. He was bleeding so I bandaged his wounds and asked if he needed anything else. I then told him goodbye and went on my way only to have him continue to follow me, constantly attracting zombie agro. I told him I didn't want to team up but he wouldn't go away. Eventually one of the zombies he agro'd hit me and made me bleed. I asked him to come and bandage my wounds and when he knelt to bandage me, I buried my hatchet into his cranium.

He was later asking why I killed him, I replied simply, "Welcome to DayZ".

I didn't feel bad, he was annoying.

• Like 1

He's been reported.

@Maca - love your signature bro, kinda fitting to DayZ too ^_^

Life of Brian, one of the best movies ever.

With all the killing and murders that go on in Dayz, it just sums it up.

Forget about it and move on.

On chernarus, at the NWAirfield, I met a squad of 4 who were friendly. I told them I was waiting for my friends, but they said if I wanted I could join them. I dropped my weapon in the back of the UAZ the crew had, and climbed on the back of one of thier ATV'S. They took me to thier base. It had vehicles, tents, and was surrounded my thick forest, apart from in one direction, which was the way they drove in and out. They said I could pick what I like, and told me as I was the new guy, I was being followed by one of the guys. I took an M24, an M9SD and other accesories, such as NV Goggles, Hatchet etc. I learned that these guys were from a clan called HB (Helpful Bandits) and they help alot of people, as long as they did what they said until they got to thier base. About an hour later of just talking and looking through thier stuff, 3 more members came, so there was 7 ( Excluding me ). By then, I was thought a friend, and so they told one of their people to take me back to the NW Airfield. He took me back to the perimetre of the Airfield by ATV. As he was about to go, I said, 'Sorry', and put a couple of bullets into him. He died, and I took the ATV back to the edge of the forest where there base was located. I was close enough to hear thier Direct Communication, and I knew they were moving their base. I rolled to a spot where I could just about see their base. I took out two of the group before they knew what happened, leaving only 4 people there. I rolled around and away from that position, and heard a guy approaching. He walked just past me, so I got the M9SD and managed just to kill him with a couple of headshots. That leaves 3. I swaped my Sniper with his M4A1 CCO , and started to talk to my friends on skype. I told them the GPS co-ordinates, so they got in the van they stole and started driving towards it. I heard one of them talking to me, telling me to drop thier gun. My mates said they were a couple of minutes away, so I kept talking until they arrived. The next thing i hear, a sniper bullet land in the through the back of his head. That left 2. I went through the trees, straight through the middle, while one guy walked one way, and my other friend walked the other way. I heard gunfire, and my friend managed to kill one. The last guy was under fire from my two friends, but managed to get into the car before we managed to kill him. We were a bit pissed, but as he drove he passed out because he was bleeding. I ran up to him, and then crouched over him. I got my M9SD, and in the way of games such as War of the Roses etc, executed him, with bullets to the head. Within half an hour, we had moved the base completely, taking everything with us, including all the vehicles and all the loot from the tents and bodies. We had to blow up a car because we didnt have any more wheels to repair all the 4 cars we accidentally blew the tyres out in the gunfight, but in our base, we STILL have=

7 vehicles = 3 ATV'S --- 1 Offroad Pickup Truck --- 2 UAZ'S --- 1 Tractor

32 Guns

28 Accesories

Loads of Ammo

Loads of Car Parts ( No Wheels )

We still have this base, and still couldn't care less about the but-hurt members from HB who STILL, 2 weeks later, care about it. I felt bad at first, 'cause they were nice guys, but what we got completely changed my opinion :D

• Like 1

Some guy drove a bus to Balota airfield, stopped next to a hangar and got out. I ran there, stole the bus and drove away. He fired some shots at me but didn´t hit anything important. I kept driving a bit and felt really bad about it, so I turned the bus around to see if I could return it to him without getting shot. As I got back, I saw him the midst of a horde of zombies, still running in my direction, taking shots at me while being pounded by the zeds. I just couldn´t resist running him over with his own bus. ^^

Some hours later I stole another bus, in the same live, on the same server. Still alive there, looking for more bus stealing action.

Flipped a bus that was earned by me and my squad. 70mph + skidding the side of a trash pile = flipped bus and explosion.

What sucks about dying in dayz is the walk of shame back to where you died.

not the worst thing, but fking hilarious and i've never killed this many people before

spawned at kamenka, so i head to kamenka to kill my self (lol). hear voices and there's a bunch of guys with high level guns. since im unarmed i run closer and they're talking about meeting up with some friends. There were a handful of guys so i just ran in and wasn't really noticed. a few of them thought I was one of their friends who they'd been waiting for.

turns out one of them was a hacker and spawned a box with everything in the game inside it, which is how they all had AS50s, mk48s, fn fal etc. so i decided they should all die and while they were all looting the box, i grabbed 2 satchel charges from the box, well as some some meat, water bottles, and a backpack. (there were 50 of each item inside it lol) and set the charges in a nearby bush with a 30 second timer, and ran off.

30 seconds later the charge blows up and there's about 8 people dead in one explosion. never laughed so f**king hard in dayZ.

Edited by blugyblug

It's my first murder. I found a hatchet from Balota, went straight to the airfield. Then when I went in the tower, a guy with an AKM came crawling down the stairs. He was aiming it at me, so in about 2 seconds, I was on him and hacking him to death.

Later on, I discovered that he had absolutely no magazines for the weapon and had small amounts of supplies. So that was pretty bad.

Edited by Sutinen

I once threw a flare, or i thought it was a flare, turned out to be a grenade and killed my m8s.

They wouldn't let me play with them for ages after that!

stood with a group of people in cherno, I'm just bad luck.

Why have I not ever managed to kill a single person!

I go into the cherno fire station, when someone suddenly shoots at me with an ak-74, he was waiting at the staircase, and i only had a makarov

i run away around the corner, and try to take him down, but cant hit his head, when suddenly another survivor comes into the firestation and shoots my attacker down with a winchester rifle, right when he looks into the gear of his victim, i place a carefull shot into the head of my savior an head out with an alice pack, an ak 74 and a lot of tools and medicals :3

I...(long breath) killed a unarmed player

omg you monster! what is wrong with you! shooting little bambis just for the fun, this isn't a game! wait....

Edited by Zombo

Well I found a group of hero players (about 4) in Berenzino with my friend, we kind of just stumbled upon each other, they were nice and gave us ammo and blood transfusions and we went to the hospital to get more since they ran out when they got to me (I was on 4k blood)

Me, my friend and 2 other hero blokes went do

wn to the hospital to restock. I said I would break the glass with a nade, but as I was about to chuck it, I fell unconscious, the grenade fell at my feet.

I yelled at then to run but we all got vaporised in the explosion.

I was to busy laughing to feel sorry for the guys I just meet. :D

Edited by HazzaTheAlmighty
  • Like 1