EGLM TWS

Mk17

Mk17 Sniper

machineguns

Mk 48 Mod 0

M60E4

sniper rifles

M110

And I'm going to find most of these in Post-Soviet Russia why, exactly?

• Like 1

lol, no need. It's "suggestion", I guess. It get's better in part 2.

• Like 1

OP - I think there may be room to squeeze this into part 1. :/

well fraggle when it gose stand alone there will be a dramatic amount off people playing the game so the point of rare guns such as as50 and m4a1 wont be rare since there will be more pepole so its kinda of clearer for the dayz production well dayz editing squad to put this in the game as very rare and the guns that are rare now in like a common / rare if you get what i mean

I think suggesting weaponry or vehicles is kind of useless. It's not that I don't think they should add more guns, (they should) it's just that suggesting new systems or revisions would get more done.

I think suggesting weaponry or vehicles is kind of useless. It's not that I don't think they should add more guns, (they should) it's just that suggesting new systems or revisions would get more done.

well there will be alot of change to the inventory interface but also the engin and other inter faces like the f button to toggle the fireing mode and switching between grenade

Apache would be hilarious! Just stroll around in 1km altitude with FLIR on and fire that 30mm cannon at all humans you see!