Sign in to follow this  
GulpinGulpin

DayZ Commander not saving my maps i've downloaded?

ive downloaded namalsk, panthera, zargabad, and fallujah and played them all, and they only one that is still there is namalsk

it happened when i came on today and needed to update them, now it just says theyre all missing and when i try to re-download them, it just says installing for awhile then stops

anyone have an idea of what to do?

Check in your arma2 directory for the downloaded rar files and/or the @dayz_namalsk or whatever directories for the maps you are missing. You might just be able to uncompress them.

I don't know why they appear then disappear but I had to do this to get them to install in the first place.

Edited by ringfeeder

When I use dayz commander it never extracts the files.

it gets to 99 or 100% then sits there after awhile it disappears then when I refresh it offers to download again.

However if I close dayz commander down then go to wherever you set dayz to install/download to the downloaded maps are right there ready to be extracted.

Right click and select extract here then re-launch dayz commander it will recognize the new maps.

If you have trouble still, look into manually installing like the good old days of dayz it's slightly more complex if you don't know what your doing but it works well.

Why did you not ask in the DayZ Commander Stickied Topic.

That would present a logical thing, Bonboyz...

I am sure he will realize soon, but I would rather find out why DayZ Commander changes my IP clipboard to Japanese...

"I would rather find out why DayZ Commander changes my IP clipboard to Japanese...."

I doubt that a Sticked Topic will help you out there !

It's all done by computers now days...