Sign in to follow this  
gskillau

Getting back into dayz and have some questions about new maps?

Hey guys I was planning to hold out until stand alone dayz was released but that isnt looking for be for atleast another six months minimum at this point. I have been reading about multiple new dayz maps available for people to play on for the last few days. My question is which ones are popular and actually worth playing? and can i join servers through dayz commander or six launcher? I may just go back to the original but if any of these new maps are worthwhile and have a decent community playing it might be worth a go.

Now slowly turn around, and run away as fast as you can until you reach the Nirvana... (joke)

Well, seems like Namalsk is popular nowadays, I see a lot of "Namalsk is this ?, namalsk is that ?" threads. Give it a try...

Play with Six will download the files you need for each map, when you select the corresponding server.

DayZCommander is the launcher you need - much, much easier with maps and updates and settings... forget about PlayWithSIX!

yeah dude play namalsk its sick but u need to find a good server to enjoy the game...

If u wanna play on Team Speak contact me...

Its all about Namalsk at the moment, i also find Panthrea to be a good map..

On Namalsk food and other survival things can be hard to scavenge, but weapons spawn everywhere. Some gaurd towers can have up to three different guns at any given time (It's a little much). So getting a weapon isn't the problem its the survival aspect..