Serious Stan

What do you do in DayZ?

Hello, ive been playing for a few months now, Ive had almost all weapons and vehicles.

Doing diffrent things like stalking, stealing, killed bandits, murdered a few for whatever reason... Usally involves a vehicle :)

I dont think this game needs very much content, however i think its too easy to aquire everything you need.

Now that i did.. Im all out of ideas to entertain myself.. What do you like to do in DayZ?

Kidnap people, then make them run through the airfield. If they succeed, give them a weapon or something.

• Like 1

I used to try and get as geared up as possible, just kept searching for the few items I was missing, eventually died and started again. Rinse and repeat. Got bored of that after a while and started lurking in Cherno/Elektro waiting for shit to kick off then laid a bandit beat down and gave whatever gear the bandits had to the bambis. That got boring eventually too and lately I haven't been playing much, just been looking for the few vehicles and weapons that I haven't had yet before the standalone comes out when I do get on.

• Like 1

Cody's hardmode: High pop server, no weapons at all, help players. Doesn't matter if they are bandits, help everyone you see. Or at least attempt it.

Milk Run: Spawn in Kamenka. Run the entirety of the rail road tracks to berezino without eating or drinking. When you arrive in Berezino get food and drink.

Quad Flip Competition: Get 2 ATV's + one friend. See who can take a bridge at full speed and survive.

Edited by Cody_Lundin
  • Like 1

Go to Elektro, get a weapon, hide on the big mountain and wait for an Elektrosniper, kill him from behind, get that AS50/M107 (and all that other "end game" stuff) off him, go to Elektro hospital roof and shoot everybody in the streets and hill to the face.

I really love going to the sniper spots unarmed, and then drawing a weapon from that fucker's backpack and killing him. If there is no weapon in the BP, I run around him and make him waste all his ammo for lulz.

• Like 2

I like to lock down a town, if I have my squad mates on. If you wait a while someone always comes walking through and then it's up to you how you deal with that situation...

Recently my friend has been running a private server from his pc without battle eye... we log on and try to fuck each other up...

Recorded some footage of it and uploaded it to youtube but for some reason the audio on the recording is fecked.

I recently logged on and decided I would help everyone I met and it turned out really well... met up with 2 Sweedish guys and got a base on the go haha we have continued playing to gether sincel

Wait till SA and gear won't be as easy to find cuz of scripters in this mod it's to easy to gear up.

I don't have goals or anything my main aim is not to die and whatever comes my way ill deal with it.

Pretty simple really.

Instead of killing the bandits, why not helping the good?

Do what I occasionally do, go on official hive servers and find tents with some decent extra gear you have. Place the tent in the open for everyone to see, and place a weapon in it, maybe some morphine / one can of food and a drink.

It can really make someone's day.

You could also try working up towards a helicopter, then "rescuing people" off of the coast as they spawn, picking them up and bringing them to a safe spot to give them a weapon and then push them on their way.

You want a challenge? Try being a Medic.

It is challenging indeed, I might try unarmed urban field medic in namalsk :)

• Like 2

I really love going to the sniper spots unarmed, and then drawing a weapon from that fucker's backpack and killing him. If there is no weapon in the BP, I run around him and make him waste all his ammo for lulz.

This only I fill my backpack with shit then just delete all their items by moving into the full pack. Fucking with people in Day Z is fun.

i like to go hunting. Will hunting be more 'real' in the standalone?

i like to go hunting. Will hunting be more 'real' in the standalone?

By hunting you mean shooting cows,sheeps,goats and pigs?

I think the only animal thats wild or acts like one atm is the rabbit or "hare"

Standalone should defenitly have more wild animals, If its russia i would presume following animals to be added.

-moose

-wolf

-bear

-lynx

-deer

this, not done it in a while though, is it still possible to break proned peoples legs by running over them?