Sign in to follow this  
FinalNinja447

Bandit Logic

The sad truth is, no one is entitled to a fair fight. Good strategists tend to recognize this and avoid engaging their opponent on even-ground if they can avoid it.

finaly, u says something smart :D

finaly, u says something smart :D

the irony of that sentence is probably lost on you :D

*finally

and it's - you said something smart

Edited by wabbit

I do what I think is necessary to ensure my safety, whether the threat is perceived or real. If the shot is just going to announce my position, I won't take it. If I may have anything to gain from a kill, even a box of matches or compass, I will take the shot.

• Like 1

I announce myself all the time because i am constantly sniping people,, its great,,, draws in what i call marlins (geared up ppl),,, then i kill their asses too

Survivors display hostile flashlight behaviour and get shot then they wonder why. Derp

I do what I think is necessary to ensure my safety, whether the threat is perceived or real. If the shot is just going to announce my position, I won't take it. If I may have anything to gain from a kill, even a box of matches or compass, I will take the shot.

this +1 beans in yo face

Stop whining FFS, the game is only fun because there are bandits.

If you can't stand people shooting at you, then you probably shouldn't play any shooters.

Where in this thread have you ever seen ''I am whining'' ? Shut up bandit and enjoy the meme that you have apparently recognized yourself in.
  • Like 1

Shooting on sight is a legitimate play style, and it is popular because it is the only play style that can make you theoretically impossible to be killed legitimately. You got killed, start over, play on.

Thanks for the statement, Captain Obvious.

When I started to play DayZ I never thought the bandits could be that dangerous.

1 day after...

Actually, playing DayZ these days is like playing in a bandit apocalypse.

Where in this thread have you ever seen ''I am whining'' ? Shut up bandit and enjoy the meme that you have apparently recognized yourself in.

Are you really this ignorant?

Edited by Faceman Peck

When I started to play DayZ I never thought the bandits could be that dangerous.

1 day after...

Actually, playing DayZ these days is like playing in a bandit apocalypse.

If not bandits or PvP in general this game would be totally pointless as every person of average intelligence can avoid/kill/run away from zombies after 10 hrs of playing and watching two youtube tutorials. Gearing up or even finding a vechicle when you have some experience is pretty quick and easy. I don't have a camp, I play alone and even that I always have to gear up from beginning when spawned, after several hours of playing I'm looking for some action by myself which for me means KOS.