Sign in to follow this  
FinalNinja447

Bandit Logic

Has it ever happened to you to thought ''What's going on in that f?%$/5 head ??'' When you get the infamous ''You are dead'' screen because of dreaded bandits? Me too. Maybe they think things like this...

''Had no weapon. IMMANENT DANGER ''

Kills dozens of innocent survivor

Wonders why everyone hates him.

Asks for a blood bag from a random stranger.

Shoots him afterwards

Has AS50 and M4A1 CCO SD

''it's k, got a dozen back in the camp''

Sees a survivor with a car,

rains lead on the car

Epi-Pen.

Useless.

Finally has a talk with a survivor who apparently has beans.

Shoot him*

Take 6 hours of his life to build a Huey

Never drove one

''If I didn't kill him

he would have killed me.''

''Oh you have beans to trade?

They're mine now.''

''Any friendlies in Cherno?''

''yes.''

Anyone else have suggestions for Bandit logic?

• Like 6

Plays in a zombie apocalypse game

Wants to kill players for fun

FUCK LOGIC

• Like 5

Follows you around for a few hours, working together to fix vehicles, loot villages, and survive...

Shoots you in the back of the head over a four-slot backpack upgrade.

Yes, I'm still bitter "Lance."

Stop whining FFS, the game is only fun because there are bandits.

If you can't stand people shooting at you, then you probably shouldn't play any shooters.

• Like 1

If you can't stand people shooting at you, then you probably shouldn't play any shooters.

My issue isn't with bandits, it's with the general lack of non-bandits. If this game had no bandits, I'd have very little work (face it, noone needs a medic because of zombies) and what little I did have would be rudimentary and boring. In a perfect world, I'd like to see a friendly to survivor to bandit ratio of 25%-60%-15%. That'll never happen, but I can dream. Noone is upset about being shot at (I hope), people are upset because of how often they're shot at in a mod that initially embodied cooperative survival with a hint of banditry.

Since that won't ever happen again though, I occasionally feel the need to vent about the number of times I'm ventilated per day. So I think I'll keep on playing, and keep on posting in 'whine' threads. ;)

• Like 1

I just hate when there's no warning. I'm playing the game and suddenly I'm dead. I don't see anybody, don't even get to hear a gunshot; no action can be taken whatsoever. Oh well, I prefer that over trying to kill some god-mode blood-fountain guy, they're the worst.

Personally, I don't have the patience to sit around waiting for some guy to show up. That's boring.

yeah i run towards gunfire as well :P

i am not really a douchebag to snipe people or anything, i just enjoy the thrill of the hunt. if you have something i want, you are going down. if you don't, i'll try to stalk you because it's fun.

i only do this at chernarus, i am friendly in other maps, team up with people, give them my weapons etc. i met quite a few people this way from all over the world and have them all on skype now. it is a nice change.

the reason chern is my "bandit map" is because it is the only map that i play with my friend, and he likes to shoot stuff

People are just jerks from nature, penis small complex or they are bullied in reality and they unstress bulling in game others. And if you hear kid's voice in microphone just run, RUN LIKE HELL. Because this small psychopats kill you at sight every time.

Edited by Dalegor Dobrutro
  • Like 1

For a bandit any survivor is a threat or a loot pile. Unarmed players will gear up an get a threat, so better take care of them right away. It's like keeping vermin down. They're just stealing your loot you didn't come to pick up yet.

I just hate when there's no warning. I'm playing the game and suddenly I'm dead. I don't see anybody, don't even get to hear a gunshot; no action can be taken whatsoever.

Yeah, that's really annoying. And hearing the shots doesn't help that. And that's also why snipers are so hated. If you can see your opponent and even shoot at him but die anyway it's not so bad.

There could be good solution for this. But dont know if game mechanic can take care of this. Simple fog who reduce range sight, and this can give more scary atmosphere of fog around full of zombies and force to more close combat. So other weapons could be at least usefull not like today, that all people dream is to run with some uber sniper rifle. You seen any pro player without it?

Edited by Dalegor Dobrutro

Shooting on sight is a legitimate play style, and it is popular because it is the only play style that can make you theoretically impossible to be killed legitimately. You got killed, start over, play on.

Kills dozens of innocent survivor

Wonders why everyone hates him.

LOL u are way off bro,,,, firstly nobody is "innnocent" in dayZ,, go join a server and get shot,, thats the truth of it and u know it!!

alphas like me dont wonder why everyone hate him,,, we know its just some carebears on a forum and nothing like that in-game

,,, i enjoy the carebear hate :D

here's the real logic;

Kills unarmed survivor

Checks forum for rage by carebear

Edited by Reverend Killjoy

I just hate when there's no warning. I'm playing the game and suddenly I'm dead. I don't see anybody, don't even get to hear a gunshot; no action can be taken whatsoever.

sounds like u got alpha'd

It really is fun to get into random firefights, but it gets fucking stupid when every survivor just wants to kill you on sight.

If I like to play deadmatch I can start just other game where I dont must waste time on collecting tent of weapons to trolololo people from hills. I play DayZ for survival atmosphere, and if someone see in this game only deadmatch he is just poor mind.

• Like 2

If I like to play deadmatch I can start just other game where I dont must waste time on collecting tent of weapons to trolololo people from hills. I play DayZ for survival atmosphere, and if someone see in this game only deadmatch he is just poor mind.

that's right, YOU play the game for survival, that doesnt mean everyone has to. you think there wouldnt be guys who kos if this was an irl situation?

besides, what the hell are we supposed to do with a sniper rifle?

i see you, i snipe you, i live longer. i hope the standalone will have food as rare as Namalsk has, then you will change your mind on murdering when it starts blinking ;)

All these bandits are fucking idiots. If killing someone, you should kill for gear or self defense. "Nu he was gunna kill me if i didnt kill him" doesn't count as self defense.

• Like 1

Plays in a zombie apocalypse game

Wants to kill players for fun

FUCK LOGIC

Sounds perfectly logical to me. It would be illogical to spend time playing a game in a way that you do not enjoy.

>spot a survivor with an axe and makarov

>spend 1/2 a mag of DMR ammo to kill him, giving away your position to other players and risking all your gear in the process

• Like 3