Adam (DayZ)

DayZ Update 1.4.6

We have put out the new 1.4.6 update.

Affected addons:

* dayz_code 1.4.6

Make sure you get this here: http://mediafire.com/dayz

Changelog:

[FIXED] Some people not being able to login, there is now a seperate, dedicated channel through which logins are handled.

I really appreciate your incredible work behind this mod. I guess that was about 5 release of hotfixes today. I'm impressed :exclamation:

I and my buddy are having a lot of trouble with this patch.

You either get the

1) Loading screen with a full bar which seem to get stuck and u have to end the process.

2) Loading char. data and bar which eventually let's u in but u can't move, nor hear anything and there is no hud.

Only server that worked for a while was a US3 i think but it eventually lead to the "Not received data..." after 10 mins and you had to disconnect.

You also get these error messages sometimes:

3) YOU ARE MISSING MOD CBA_MAIN

4) bin/ blaah blaah/cfgbinWeapons or Glasses of varying sort.

I suppose 4) is happening cos someone else has some custom stuff on...

Gonna try again tomorrow...

I and my buddy are having a lot of trouble with this patch.

You either get the Loading screen with a full bar which seem to get stuck and u have to end the process. Or you get the loading char. data and bar which eventually let's u in but u can't move' date=' nor hear anything and there is no hud. Only server that worked for awhile was a US3 i think but it eventually lead to the "Not received data..." after 10 mins and you had to disconnect.

Gonna try again tomorrow...

[/quote']

We are still in the process of updating the servers, its neither quick nor easy, please be patient.

on 1.4.5 patch it worked perfect. but now when 1.4.6 came out I get stuck at loading or loading character data.

I have the same issues how ever this may help Iv not loged on since the new updates last time i was on was monday 22 at 12.30 uk time zone also i had almost all slot but two one backpack and main slot free? i did feed and eat be for so should be ok. was very far away from normal places. so not sure how that helps i was close to out of map area.

also iv stay on screen for more then 5mins to no joy this is a issue not just me not w8ting for these to loads iv tryed this on number of severs same.

seems like a lot more tin cans and a lot less useful stuff lying around after these patches... also, seems harder to sneak around the zombies :(

i stuck in the loading screen whit the new loading screen

whit the other patches 1.44 1.45 dont have problems

what happend now

i love this mod alot thanks for this BI :)

Stuck on loading screen. Just found me one of them new fancy city slicker Key-ough-tegh backpacks. Maybe that has something to do with it?

Same problem, Full bar not loading..... i died and tried to respawn and this is whats happening

Same problem with getting stuck with the full loading bar after receiving data. Only way i've been able to fix it is to repeatedly end process and log on to an empty server until it works, move, log out, relog. Success rate isn't high though.

Already reinstalled mod once.

I had some exact prob, after 1.4.6 stuck at loading screen with the white bar forever. I re installed mod try in all servers many many many times t'ill I said fuck it, ill wait tomorow. I then launched sixupdater and updated the "expansion/beta r57 -official Arma2 OA beta patch to v1.60.92209 it was yellow now was green and now Im getting in all the servers. Dont know if has anything to do with that but it now works after this small update from SU. Hope this helps! :)

A little later........."Well I guess I was way off, was just a coincidence that after I updated with SU that beta patch I managed to log on the servers and I tested 3 servers and logged on all three to then test a 4th one and same thing stuck at loading screen now the servers I just got in is doing the stuck at loading again so I think what I just said In my last post was not it". Sorry for that :/

Guys please read the forum, the stuck at loading is a known bug, we just have to wait for a fix, no need for you to reinstall Arma or the mod if you've triplechecked alreadly.

I'm having the same problem as almost everyone else. Some of the servers appear full to me, so it looks like there are some people who are able to get in, but I cannot, and based on these posts I'm not the only one. Every time I attempt to join any of the servers (I've tried them all.) I get an error message stating "No Entry 'bin/config.bin\CfgWeapons." I also get one about some kind of Glasses every once in awhile as well. After I hit "Continue" it then brings me to a black screen that says "Loading..." with a 2inch loading bar directly above it in the center, and then freezes. Only thing I can do is Alt+Tab and close the application. Just trying to let you guys know the problem as in depth as possible, and I hope you guys can get it fixed! Thank you for all the hard work you guys do, we all appreciate it, we just want to play this great mod! Hopefully things will be running smoothly tomorrow! :)

just downloaded the mod so excited to play and it doesent work :/ looks great though