Adam (DayZ)

DayZ Update 1.4.6

This is painful...Its a national holiday and I was looking forward to play this all day...but being able to connect to the only Oz server pretty much ruined that plan...everyone is spamming the server refresh button, dont have a chance to get in.

Same problem, in futility I can also attest that attempting to quiet the annoying "YOU ARE MISSING MOD CBA_MAIN" by actually downloading and installing CBA does absolutely nothing (for this bug that is, at least it does shut up that text on join, maybe next bug I'll try to figure out the damn CfgGlasses annoyance).

amazing work! Finally a respectable group of developers taking the zombie genre serious! Thanks for the updates keep em coming! To bad there is no donate button as of yet!

I also get stuck at loading screen

I have checked mt RPT file and it states:

"PLOGIN: Initating"

creating seagull (no person)

You are missing the following mod: cba_main

I found a possible fix to avoid getting stuck at loading screen. I'm not sure but i guess the server are bugged or there is something else bugged (mod). I've gone to another server (Not EU server but instead a RU server) and it took about 30 secs to join the game. I hope this works for you guys.

I also may have a possible solution...

Open your file browser

Set file and folder options to show hidden files and folders

then...

1. Go to:

C:\Users\...\AppData\Local\ArmA 2 OA\MPMissionsCache

2. Delete the contents.

3.Try connecting to server again.

Now this isnt confirmed, it worked twice...but may be coincidence.

I say again:

THIS MAY NOT WORK