Sign in to follow this  
Bad Boy Scout

Livestock Fiddling.

I've been doing something on DayZ that I have never seen anyone else do, or even heard of anybody else doing. I want to know of any other oddities players may be getting up to that could aid me in my endeavours of banditry. I suppose this post may be adverse in my own 'trick', but I want to learn.

I exploit cows. I stalk these mobile hides until they are in a good sniping position, facing potential kill zones. Then I kill and gut the bovine be-atches, but leave at least one piece of raw meat upon it. I then crawl into the cow's body and look as far down as possible (not holding tab) so that my preferred scoped rifle dips into the ground, until an unknowing delivery boy is in sight, and take aim. Black and white cows appear to work best for me.

Anyone else up to this level of animal fiddling, and what other strange ways are out there that could help me not help others?

Hello there

An interesting tactic, but could this be considered a "clipping" exploit?

Rgds

LoK

Edited by orlok

From the title i thought it was something else entirely.

I thought they smelled bad.....on the outside.

I felt quite sick to my stomach at the title. I think my interpretation was the same as LVG's. God what a relief. Though I'm still not entirely sure what you're on about.

Though I'm still not entirely sure what you're on about.

He clips his body into a dead cow and his rifle into the ground so he is unseen. A player might pass by and check the cow for meat. He then presumably shoots them (from inside the cow).

Edited by klesh

Hello there

The OP hides in the same position as the body of the dead cow, thus hiding him from other players.

At least I hope that's what he means....Someone call the RSPCA! ~)

rgds

LoK

My opinion it's pretty awesome, but would take a lot of waiting and patience.