SupWithThat

DayZ Urban Dictionary - Invent Your Own Terminology.

Lets all clear our heads and flex our funny muscles.

Getting your Leeroy on.

Getting your Leeroy on, or Leeroying it, entails lurking mostly in coastal areas whilst utilising a Lee Enfield rifle to engage other players in PVP. Leeroying it is often the muse of well geared Northern dwelling players who need to vent their frustrations after dying prior to heading back inland.

A Mountain Douche.

A Mountain Douche, or a Dewche, is a player who has at some point found a can of Mountain Dew and instead of acknowledging its religious and sentimental value - has simply drank said Dew and stuck two fingers up to all which we collectively hold dear.

I'll update the OP with the funniest funnies.

Beanicide - Taking the ultimate step of ending another humans life over something as trivial as ownership of a can of beans.

Post-chernarus - The country formerly known as Chernarus.

Beanicide - Taking the ultimate step of ending another humans life over something as trivial as ownership of a can of beans.

You add this to your silly dictionary you bastard.

ADD IT!

A Mountain Douche.

A Mountain Douche' date=' or a Dewche, is a player who has at some point found a can of Mountain Dew and instead of acknowledging its religious and sentimental value - has simply drank said Dew and stuck two fingers up to all which we collectively hold dear.[/size']

I drank two of those bad boys yesterday. They taste kinda like water from the fish tank, but I was thirsty.