facoptere

FR 34 / FR 129 RAID WINE Servers Thread

Okay now, I was banned for no apparent reason(while being in the lobby), message says "Admin Ban".

player: Maelstrom, FR 130

no need to write about "Admin ban with no reason", unban is automatic few minute later. I am not responsible for these bans, it's a battleye bug.

so I am admin banned on 2 servers fr 34 and 130 my name is SealHD and I don't know why I have been banned but its been like this for a month now so if you could tell me why I am banned please

Lewis

Edited by TheSealHD

Hello, my name is Francesco. I don't know why I got kicked off FR130 about 1 hour ago, no reason was displayed but it seems that was manually issued by an admin as I tried to rejoin... If it was because I replied to a person in group chat channel, I'm sorry, I was quite surprised that was working globally in your server. I'm new in DayZ (about 30 hours), and I like very much your server.

Edited by BrutoDetestsSB

so I am admin banned on 2 servers fr 34 and 130 my name is SealHD and I don't know why I have been banned but its been like this for a month now so if you could tell me why I am banned please

Lewis

I need more info, your UID for example, or the full ban message.

Hello, my name is Francesco. I don't know why I got kicked off FR130 about 1 hour ago, no reason was displayed but it seems that was manually issued by an admin as I tried to rejoin... If it was because I replied to a person in group chat channel, I'm sorry, I was quite surprised that was working globally in your server. I'm new in DayZ (about 30 hours), and I like very much your server.

you are not banned. No need to write about "Admin ban with no reason", unban is automatic few minute later. I am not responsible for these bans, it's a battleye bug.

Hi!

I tried to rejoin the server today and got the message i was banned?

I have no idea why this could be, so im asking to unban me!

name at time op play was: RedXIII.bel  , name i am playing on now is: Prozac.bel

thank you very much!

Glenn

Hi!

I tried to rejoin the server today and got the message i was banned?

I have no idea why this could be, so im asking to unban me!

name at time op play was: RedXIII.bel  , name i am playing on now is: Prozac.bel

thank you very much!

Glenn

you are not banned

the ban message is admin ban (shell 25-jul-2013 25:5:57 gmt+2 FR34) I don't know why it has come up like this but could you please explain what has happened

Lewis

Hello, I've just been banned with no reason at FR34, admin ban.. Been playing for half a year there, never cheated. Could someone please unban me?

Username henkhenk

1st person is on FR129.  FR34 and FR130 are "recruit" an so 3rd person is ON. The problem is much more how Arma2 engine did their 3rd person. The camera should move to 1st person when the player is watching what is behind an obstacle.

the ban message is admin ban (shell 25-jul-2013 25:5:57 gmt+2 FR34) I don't know why it has come up like this but could you please explain what has happened

Lewis

Ok I found you. You were banned because you were cheating. I think it's wallhack since 'shell' is manual ban from me, and most of the time it's wallhack (stuck in hospital for example). you are unbanned now.

Hello, I've just been banned with no reason at FR34, admin ban.. Been playing for half a year there, never cheated. Could someone please unban me?

Username henkhenk

you are not banned. when you have such message, try again on next minute.

• Like 1

Hi there, I need an admin's help. I played yesterday on the UK130 server when people of my country started talking in their own language in global chat and tried to deter them from doing that in my own language. My toon got moved to the FR130 since they probably saw that we spoke the same language and got banned from the server, reads something like: "Possible Hacker"

I cannot speak French and feel it's quite unfair since I tried to help, I do not want to be a burden, but can someone please unban me from the english speaking server UK130?

I appreciate your time and effort in the matter, here is my name ingame:

Panakananama

Regards

Hi there, I need an admin's help. I played yesterday on the UK130 server when people of my country started talking in their own language in global chat and tried to deter them from doing that in my own language. My toon got moved to the FR130 since they probably saw that we spoke the same language and got banned from the server, reads something like: "Possible Hacker"

I cannot speak French and feel it's quite unfair since I tried to help, I do not want to be a burden, but can someone please unban me from the english speaking server UK130?

I appreciate your time and effort in the matter, here is my name ingame:

Panakananama

Regards

Edited by GarretSA

you are not banned on FR130.

I don't manage UK130.

1st person is on FR129.  FR34 and FR130 are "recruit" an so 3rd person is ON. The problem is much more how Arma2 engine did their 3rd person. The camera should move to 1st person when the player is watching what is behind an obstacle.

But FR 129 also has 3d person on.

yes I forgot but I put in on on FR129 too.

Hi,i got banned from FR 130 and FR 34 for "Shell". What's that? and can i be unbanned please?

Edit: Name in game: Bada

Edited by Bada

Hi,i got banned from FR 130 and FR 34 for "Shell". What's that? and can i be unbanned please?

Edit: Name in game: Bada

you are unbanned

I just got baned from fr130 Admin Ban, why?

not banned.

Hey there. Any technical issue in the FR 130 server? It's empty for hours and I can't login ("script restriction #95").

Edited by BrutoDetestsSB

i'll give those servers a try

just from here it seems you put a lot of effort in your admin job..

Edited by Bludy

hi i just logged in on your server, and unfortunately my tent and all items have dissapeared, i was playing on it for many hours is there anything that you can do?