facoptere

FR 34 / FR 129 RAID WINE Servers Thread

A hacker teleported you.

you have to wait for few minutes and come again.

Have a nice swim.

Hello, was banned 27.01.2013, but i don't know why. Before i left server i killed 3 cheaters without cheats and after met an immortal character, which start shoot in me from DMR and crack my legs. But before he send me in log list i got him 12 or more times from M4. After that i tried to loggin only today and find out that i'am banned, the reason of it i cann't to understand. Sure i hope that was only simple mistake, cause i like this server. Please, take actions to solve this problem. Thanks, Arpes.

you are unbanned.

Some hackers injected some code to the server and then send some malicious code to the players.

Good evenning, I've got an "ban" or auto kick without any message or warning on Fr34 and Fr129 under my handle newb. Whats going on? I was quite an frequent guest there.

ban/kick without any reason is performed by hackers who send some malicious code to the connected admin players.

I developed a script that unbans players victim of this. For now I can't prevend any kick, but work is in progress to address such situation.

Edited by facoptere

Salut les gars.

J'ai recu un ban il y a quelques minutes sur le serveur FR 129 (nom de compte: James van Houlten) et je ne sais pas pourqoui. J'ai joué avec un autre joueur anglais et on a été en train d'avitailler notre helico. À un moment la, 3 minutes avant le restart de 21.00h, nous sommes tombés par terre, mort. Quand je veux connecter au serveur maintenant, après le restart, il me dit que je sois kicked à cause d'un ban admin. Il me dit: "(BattlEye: Admin Ban (BP-remoteexec-1 James van Houlten 29.01.2013 19:57:00 <<xx.xxx.x)).

Pourriez-vous m'aider?

Edited by GyzmoGER
  • Like 1

ban/kick without any reason is performed by hackers who send some malicious code to the connected admin players.

I developed a script that unbans players victim of this. For now I can't prevend any kick, but work is in progress to address such situation.

I could connect to FR 129 Again, but shortly after my character was chreated i got kicked again =/

On my logs:

19:47:58 Player Newb: Wrong signature for file D:\Games\Steams\SteamApps\Common\ArmA 2\addons\buildings2.pbo

19:47:58 Player Newb disconnected.

17:26:38 Player Newb: Wrong signature for file F:\Steam\steamapps\common\Arma 2 Operation Arrowhead\expansion\addons\wheeled_e.pbo

17:26:39 Player Newb disconnected.

17:26:39 BattlEye Server: Player #27 Newb disconnected

Your have some corrupted files, or there is currently a BattlEye bug. Please, use Steam menu to check files integrity, or reinstall BattlEye.

Edited by facoptere
  • Like 1

Thanks for the Tip, Arma2OA had 147 corrupt files- how in hell?!

But it my explain the total hang up my system had on my last try joining FR34.

Checking and redownloading my clients, i will give an update when finished.

I make y new thread so its gets updated:

I could connect to FR 34 Again. Played about 2 Hours, was shot down with an helicopter.

More interestedly was the player Gay or Gav. He ate 2 Complete FAL Magazins and had a dog. It was at ~2:10 GMT+1 30.01

dog is an hidden feature of DayZ 1.7.4.4. It will be announced in 1.7.5.

this guy was in god mod, I banned him.

I think you banned to wrong one - i was grinser ( arma2 somehow used profile name after the reinstall), and i was killed by Gav ^^

Thats strange. When I try to connect i get "you were kicked off the game. "battleye: admin ban (bp-remoteexec-1 Grinser 29.01.2013 20:37:21 <<ip>>)"

I mean, yesterday at that time i couldn't even join your server under my nick newb... very strange.

you have been banned due to a bug in a filter. it seems you exploded some buildings.

I fixed the bug and you are unbanned.

• Like 1

Hmm, strange - i never had stuff for blowing up buildings. But nevermind, thanks again!

Hey dude :) I was pretty geared up on FR129 until I logged in today and spawned like 50 meters up in the air and died from the fall. That wasn't so cool, so i was wondering if you could please help me in some way? My nick was Knut.

Edited by Patski

I am sorry, I can't fix player inventory. Maybe a hacker teleported you in the air.

Man that sux, i spent hours getting that gear and to where i was, for nothing. Well thanks anyways.

Hi / Bonjour,

I was playing on FR129 this morning for a good few hours, I was booted when the server restarted but now it seems I cannot log back on.

I'm not sure what's happened but the message is something like "Admin Kick bp-scripts-16 PROX131". I'm not a hacker/spammer/scripter or anything like that.

My username in game is just Hoot.

I hope there is someway I can get to join the server again, it's a nice server. If you need my GUID or anything please let me know.

I had the same kick message when I logged on, so it is not related to you. It's a bug in anti-hack system, It is fixed now.

BTW, all RAID WINE servers are in 1.7.5.1 now.