Sign in to follow this  
Reverend Killjoy

how to trick carebears into a death trap

You can not seem to support yourself without the help of copy & paste memes.

It cracks me up how these kinds of people mistake trolling and grieving as being an Alpha Male.

They can't get the attention they want in real life so this is the best they can do. Where they think they dominate in the real world just by the negative reactions they get trolling in forums or being an asshat in game. They can't even justifiably argue their actions in a meaningful and intelligent manner, they just resort to childish banter(trolling).

There are true Bandits in this game and there are grieving idiots. The best way to deal with these kind of cretins is to ignore them here or hunt them down in game and put a bullet in their brain.

When it comes down to it, they are weak minded individuals and if an apocalypse happened tomorrow, they would be the first ones to succumb to Darwinism.

I love the OP.

He dunks low IQ carebears like nobody's BUSINESS.

• Like 1

Alpha males? Really? Does the guy who made this thread remind anyone else of Brucie from GTA IV?

• Like 1

hey so i want to see some pro tips from bandits ( or murderers whatever the fuck you wanna call it boys)

i will start

1) Best place is the church. first place a gun without bullets on the ground a few meters inside, in plain view. Now go wait behind the coffin looking things on either side of the church. Make sure its a 3rd person server. position so that you are out of site of the front door. Use freelook to get a view of that door bro. Now when you see some guy come in DONT RUSH.. if he is unarmed he will bend to pick up that gun. NOW lean out and nail him. if he is armed do not let him get any further in than the chairs or he will see you on 3rd person also

2) Go into the house by the supermarket in elektro. wait for footsteps in the area or gunshots and now use direct chat to say you need HELP in the supermarket, that you need BLOOD or something. If you are in the rite house you can see into the supermarket from the window.. just be sure you arent dealing with another alphamale who is also going to trick you by going to the same place to shoot into the supermarket!! this happened to me once. if all goes well, they will wander into that supermarket and you have a perfect shot

more to come !!

Think i found Op´s Facebook picture.

napolean_geek-13817.jpg

• Like 1

Nice, Snake. I was thinking he might be wearing a trenchcoat, though.

I love what the internet is turning into. This is great. With the aid of google the OP'er can google big works, find pictures, and display to the world he is the most creative person alive. I had no idea I could attract people using these manners... they are by far the deepest techniques I have encountered in all my days. I was wondering why... I kept putting freakin' drank sodas, and empty food cans out there... they wouldn't go for it, but these new players... at which I was trying to entirely turn off to the game by conducting a senseless killing of the spawn area... oh they are in for a treat.

Trolls saying friendly to lure people into a ambush... thats why no one can even use voice chat. If your Alpha, grab your balls and tell them to come to the damn church for a shoot-out.

Oh wait... that'd be risky on your part, that care-bear might have a axe or a pistol...

• Like 7

At first I thought this guy was a douchebag. Then I thought he was a troll. Now I just think he's hilarious hahaha.

Alpha males? Really? Does the guy who made this thread remind anyone else of Brucie from GTA IV?

That's how we roll, bebe! V.I.P. style! GENETICALLY DIFFERENT!

Edited by void_false
  • Like 1

It cracks me up how these kinds of people mistake trolling and grieving as being an Alpha Male.

They can't get the attention they want in real life so this is the best they can do. Where they think they dominate in the real world just by the negative reactions they get trolling in forums or being an asshat in game. They can't even justifiably argue their actions in a meaningful and intelligent manner, they just resort to childish banter(trolling).

There are true Bandits in this game and there are grieving idiots. The best way to deal with these kind of cretins is to ignore them here or hunt them down in game and put a bullet in their brain.

When it comes down to it, they are weak minded individuals and if an apocalypse happened tomorrow, they would be the first ones to succumb to Darwinism.

i can tell u were shaking and sweating when u write this,,lol

I can't believe so many people fell for this! O.P I tip my trolling hat, you obviously played these guys like a drum. I am entertained.

LOL

The short bus forum delivers again.

I don't know about the Rev., but I enjoyed my time here. Trolling trolls or getting trolled while trying to troll, is always fun.

I don't know about the Rev., but I enjoyed my time here. Trolling trolls or getting trolled while trying to troll, is always fun.

u are my favorite carebear ,, inspired me to write the bandit hymn :D

Why would an Alpha male want to help another Alpha Male?

Other alpha males are your primary competition, in fact, as an alpha male wouldn't a large part of your job be making sure there aren't any other alpha males about? I mean, there can only be one.

It's like friggin' highlander or something.

Also, the Brucie comparison is spot-on.

Why would an Alpha male want to help another Alpha Male?

Other alpha males are your primary competition, in fact, as an alpha male wouldn't a large part of your job be making sure there aren't any other alpha males about? I mean, there can only be one.

well i think u are at teh wrong thread for this comment BUT actually it depends,,,,

Both of these scenarios is possible,,,,,,:

6ymloj.jpg

552we1.jpg

in the end there is always enough pussy to go around

33a7vnl.jpg

two alphas can really tear shit up bro

It's pity your T/CH thread got locked without any reason. I just calculated my Tears per Carebear Hour and it's 8.

nice,,,, now wheres that mathematician guy to figure out ur humanity

i was discassing this with my gf and she think in one hour you can ween 50ml of tear from a average carebear,, so you have collected 400ml so far and thats good going,, i ask my broker how much he expecting when we launch Carebear Water and he think as much as $200/100ml, so my friend you are sitting on $800 right now bro,,, PM me if u wanna go into business with me

selling carebears their own tears back to them,,, its gonna be beutifal

Edited by Reverend Killjoy
  • Like 1

vd0avs.jpg

Congratulations!

You have just became the biggest troll this forum has seen in quite some time. With your pure dedication to the task at hand, you have completely wiped out the competition! Now unfortunately you won't be getting any medal to hang next to last years TeeBall participation trophy, and no one will remember you once they exit their browser, but thats okay! What really matters is that you will remember tonight when you lay down how you made it to the top of the troll ladder with bundles of overused memes and misspelled words.

Congratulations!

You have just became the biggest troll this forum has seen in quite some time. With your pure dedication to the task at hand, you have completely wiped out the competition! Now unfortunately you won't be getting any medal to hang next to last years TeeBall participation trophy, and no one will remember you once they exit their browser, but thats okay! What really matters is that you will remember tonight when you lay down how you made it to the top of the troll ladder with bundles of overused memes and misspelled words.

oh boohoo whatever bro, this is how i play dayZ deal with it already,,,,,,,,,
  • Like 1

Come to our server, I would be happy to show you my banditry (If you are man enough). I will meet you in stary. I love hunting well armed people, it's much more fun. I cant expect much from you though, killing Bambie is poor practice. Better yet come to our Arma 2 OA Server and we can 1 vs. 1. I can throw up a deathmatch game. Dayz only guns maybe. Either way I am down, let me know.

OP strikes me as one of those wankers who rages on his keyboard when he fights and dies to an actual PVP'r..

so instead he sits n waits n waits n waits in Cherno church for some hapless fresh spawn..

WOW, that sounds exciting..

NOT !!!

/facepalm

This is your image of trolling? By playing idiot? Memes and trolling now a days sucks.