stapo

DayZ: Thirsk | Custom Map | Current Version: 1.3 | Server Files Included | Now On DayZCommander!

Been trying to get in for about 2 hours. I reinstalled DayZ and Thirsk multiple times but it just keeps telling me "you were kicked off the server"

any idea?

you sure you have 1.3?

EDIT: "DayZ and Thirsk" you dont need DayZ... only DayZThirsk.... -mod=@DayZThirsk is all you need

Edited by Stapo

you sure you have 1.3?

EDIT: "DayZ and Thirsk" you dont need DayZ... only DayZThirsk.... -mod=@DayZThirsk is all you need

Oh I wasn't loading dayz. I followed the instructions given and used the link in the op :)

I'll try some things this evening, it strange. It was working before you updated it xD

Oh I wasn't loading dayz. I followed the instructions given and used the link in the op :)

I'll try some things this evening, it strange. It was working before you updated it xD

Found the issue... fixing now

EDIT: Try now

Edited by Stapo

Found the issue... fixing now

Brilliant!

Post here when you upload it, I have notifications on :)

Awesome, new files or simply join the server?

Just join..

Played a bit and loved it. Thirsk is a very very pretty map. My friends had some issues with it reverting their DayZ to 1.7.2 though which is odd.

The 24/7 day doesn't seem to be working.

yeah, ive noticed... looking into ASAP.

OO.. Thirsk ive been waiting for this map for ages..., you have defo got me interested in playing on there and i am sure i can pursuade my friends..

OO.. Thirsk ive been waiting for this map for ages

hehe, i released it 2 months ago, it just didnt catch the attention of anyone :(

• Like 1

Got a really good series finished on the map, so the population should stay pretty high, and hopefully people will start hosting it. Really good map. I'll post the video here when it's up.

Thanks a bunch man, i really appreciate it :)

Also, sorry for ignoring your first message, I see it looking back at the video, was in the middle of combat.

Lol, thats ok man. :P

stapo dude,, when i try to get on server . i get the wrong server version... is there a link to the latest version... cos the link on the OP is a previous version.

btw dude i luv ya.. been wanting thirsk for ages.

Wrong Version Error is caused by you having the incorrect beta patch..

xD Wow so, most fun i've had playing DayZ, ever. Usually I walk around and nothing happens... but this map :o earlier today. I recorded all of it. Some real gem moments took place xD

Server Down For Maintanence. will be back up soon

UPDATE: Server Is Back Online :) (reason it went down because a hacker spawned some planes and Hesco barriers? and i had to get them out of the DB.)

Edited by Stapo

I played around on Thirsk the other day and a few things I ran into...

Couldn't harvest any wood at all, I tried random places from Sudensuoja down to Hirvenpää and the over to west of Thirsk without any luck at all.

And at Sudensuoja there was a Tractor and a Helicopter inside the big factory building, impossible to get any of them out, is that normal?

And at Sudensuoja there was a Tractor and a Helicopter inside the big factory building, impossible to get any of them out, is that normal?

they were hacked in, the only vehicles that spawn are motorbikes and Atvs's

Well,if this map goes somewhere (wich i really want it to go), you should make an update adding some winter camo weapons, maybe even a winter camo clothing, like the Warm Clothes in Namalsk, but all white. I think it would look awesome. Like this: http://www.nexternal.com/armynavy/images/Swiss%20Snow%20Camo%20Set.jpg. Well, looking forward to any awesome updates and tons of snow.

Edited by Kiwuu