JustThatEpic

Weapon Class of Choice?

53 members have voted

1. 1. Weapon class of choice?

• M4, M16
    • Sniper
    • Winchester, Double Barrel
    • AKM, AKS, AK47

I prefer the M4, M16 category. They do some damage, 2 shot kill zombies, and you can find ammo in almost any military base or camp.

Now it's your turn. :D

Where's the Enfield? Where's the Hatchet? Where's the tin cans!?!?!?!?!?!?

I felt like the enfield fell under the "Winchester, Double Barrel" category, and I still have yet to kill a zombie with a tin can.

All though it's fun to throw whiskey bottles at people on the ground from the hospital in elektro.

No LMGs

No Melee Weapons

No sidearms

No L85

Snipers Lumped in a group

Classes would probably be:

1.Melee

2.Sidearms

3.Civilian Weapons (DoubleBarrel, Winchester, CZ500, Lee)

4. Military Shotguns

5.Military Rifles(AK, M16, L85, M14)

6.Sniper Rifles(M24, DMR, SVD Camo)

7.AT Rifles(M107, AS50)

8.LMGs

Regardless, DMR is best weapon and proudly takes its place above all the trash weapons.

• Like 1

FN Fal when I can find the ammo.

Usually go with the M4 A1 sd but currently rocking the Bizon till these 4 clips run out.

I usually keep the DMR in my pack in case of bandits too.

Early game it's Winchester all the way.

Either the Winchester or hatchet for me. Why bother with anything else? (Well except for the PDW I found once in a deer stand. It was pretty sweet)

Even though my choice is the M4, M16, my best kill came from using an AKS.

After dieing to a hacker, I re-spawned and headed straight to the Fire House. Found an AKS and started heading to my body. While crawling up to my body, I start taking massive shots all around me. While slowing crouching backwards for 1-2 minutes, I start getting shot in the back. I pop up, and landed the most dead set headshots I have ever landed, killing the guy. I will always have a soft spot for the AKS after that.

Lag double post... :(

Edited by Occy

As cool as it feels running around tooled up with a nice M14 and that, I feel like the ammo is tonnes rarer. I've had plenty of zombies drop AKM mags on me, and in the world of survival, it's how many bullets you've got that make your chances higher.

Therefore, AK's seem to be my own little winner :wub:

No LMGs

No Melee Weapons

No sidearms

No L85

Snipers Lumped in a group

Classes would probably be:

1.Melee

2.Sidearms

3.Civilian Weapons (DoubleBarrel, Winchester, CZ500, Lee)

4. Military Shotguns

6.Sniper Rifles(M24, DMR, SVD Camo)

7.AT Rifles(M107, AS50)

8.LMGs

Regardless, DMR is best weapon and proudly takes its place above all the trash weapons.

I almost completely agree with this except that I actually like the DMR's predecessor a bit better, the M14. If I have the room, I will carry both though. Edit: I didn't vote

Edited by Rhoak

Terrible poll is terrible? Where are the classes...ugh, *dons berret waves a hand in thick french accent* Terrible!

If you had classes it would be melee for me, the hatchet. I go for it first every time and now keep a spare 10 slots in bags big enough to have 10 slots for quick changing.

Battle rifles a close second!

Edited by Trizzo

I liked the FAL but ammo is too rare. I'll take anything that takes the STANAG rounds. More accurate than the soviet stuff and ammo is relatively plentiful.

Invariably I end up rolling with the AKM though. I just always seem to find loads of them and lots of ammo for it.

1.Melee

2.Sidearms

3.Civilian Weapons (DoubleBarrel, Winchester)

4. Military Shotguns

All the above, doesn't bother me once i can defend myself. But I've always had a soft spot for the good old Winchester.

Either a sniper and an assault rifle/LMG or m14 aim. If just one weapon then preferably m14.

No gun beats the M107. The sound makes my chair wet instantly.

I go for the M14 if I have enough ammo, but most of the time I carry a 5.45mm AK. As I tend to avoid PvP, most of the actual shooting is done by .45 ACP, often at point blank ranges. I rarely pick up winchesters, Enfields or shotguns, and change to assault rifles as quck as possible.

I once had an M249 AR. I wish to find another one day.