Shard (DayZ)

Admin epic fail!

A team mate and I were making our way slowly to the North West Airfield to pick up some weapons, and just as we broke the clearing near one of the barns to the east of the airfield, a chopper flew right above us

out of nowhere, I didn't even hear it coming until the last 5 seconds.

My friend and I hid, thinking it was hovering as it had seen us, and we were about to get gunned down by some door gunner.

As we hid it maneuvered into the open field and then settled down slowly, literally RIGHT in front of us. I scrolled over the chopper and recognized it was the admin. We were sure he had seen us and was there to offer us a ride, or shoot us or something.

We didn't know what to do, so we watched. My friend observed him going through the gear and then running to the barn. We wondered what he was doing, then we saw the fuel tank besides it.

It occured to us he had no idea we were there, so my friend (He's been dying for a chopper for months now) grabbed my DMR from my bag and shot him dead as he refueled it.

The most incredible thing I've ever seen. On an 11 person server, out of all luck. The guy landed in front of us.

GlOR-I-OUS!

I'm so happy.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAH EHEHHEHE AHAHAHAAHAHAHAH HEH

HAHAHA

HEh.

he.

Got rid of the duplicates. Forums are laggy sometimes.

At least you weren't kicked/banned right after that.

That's what I was thinking.lol Some admins are complete dicks and would restart the sever or kick you just to get it back.lol

That's what I was thinking.lol Some admins are complete dicks and would restart the sever or kick you just to get it back.lol

I play on a server where the admins do exactly that. It is quite infuriating.

I would love to find a better server, but it is actually the best administrated server I can find. The admins themselves are just way too empowered in terms of vehicle control.