Ghoul_Life

WARNING for fellow Survivors!

This is Ghoul here and i wanted to warn y'all the S.A.S. (Stars and Stripes) is a bandit clan. They say their not but they shot me and my friend Chu -Full name (Chupacabra or something) BANDITS! S.A.S. IS BANDITS ALLLLLLLLLL BANDIT! Somebody called SAS Joey shot us and i'm not sure who the others were, OH! and SAS Brosteak. Yep BIG WARNING HERE!

• Like 2

Wait a goldurned minute here...you mean to tell me that players will shoot other players in this game?

And lie about their friendliness?

I'm going to have to sit down and think this through.

Thanks for the heads up dude!

• Like 1

This is Ghoul here and i wanted to warn y'all the S.A.S. (Stars and Stripes) is a bandit clan. They say their not but they shot me and my friend Chu -Full name (Chupacabra or something) BANDITS! S.A.S. IS BANDITS ALLLLLLLLLL BANDIT! Somebody called SAS Joey shot us and i'm not sure who the others were, OH! and SAS Brosteak. Yep BIG WARNING HERE!

Thank you for your input. I'll take a rape shower to ease the pain.

Wait a goldurned minute here...you mean to tell me that players will shoot other players in this game?

And lie about their friendliness?

I'm going to have to sit down and think this through.

Thanks for the heads up dude!

Yes NickM, a long time friend of mine (Elrich, i called him Ellie though XD) betrayed me and turned out he was a spy for them. He watched as they shot me to death.

@Everyone. Glad I could make this through ;)

Edited by Ghoul_Life

Good thing S.A.S. has never been a popular clan name and we can be sure that if we encounter them that it is the one and only S.A.S. clan :P

• Like 1

Their must be 2 clans cause i remember it's *=SAS=*

There is a ton of SAS name clans, all with their own version of the spelling. Remember, though, that people don't always play with the clan, so individually they may be bandits. And there has been some stuff going on in the clan, they might have gone rouge or something crazy.

Elrich doesn't have the thing but he is a spy, SHOOT HIM ON SIGHT!!!!

Darn.

Have a bracket, for your troubles

]

bracket, for your troubles

]

your troubles

]

troubles

]

Only thing that interested me was that someone took SAS as their tag yet it's Stars and Stripes. British military abbreviation and American name? That's just silly.

References to rape are not funny but always inappropriate and offensive. When you grow up you will learn that.

• Like 2

Cool story bro.

• Like 1

References to rape are not funny but always inappropriate and offensive. When you grow up you will learn that.

Blanket statements are silly and naive and when you grow up you will learn that.

Now get in the van, I have candy.

• Like 2

very true sula but the thought of actually going and sitting at the bottom of my shower while running the cold water because the SAS are bandits did make me laugh abit.

very true sula but the thought of actually going and sitting at the bottom of my shower while running the cold water because the SAS are bandits did make me laugh abit.

Bandit clans are so unfair to the lone scavengers... like me. ._.

But then again, they are usually easy to spot and take first action against. Unless, they're camped down in a major city and then wait for le newbz.

Edited by Disastrical