Sign in to follow this  
Bludy

your favorite kind of kill?

coming right now with a new notch on my 1911...my favorite kind of kill: emptying my mag in the hatchet-fucker's face..with all the sofisticate combat you can do in dayz,his face when he understands he's dead is still priceless..second place: lee enfield on running target

but maybe some of you guy preferes the mildots and the bushes, or explosives..tell me!

p.s. i've never read a topic about this so i post..only favorite weapons so far..

if not, free to bury me in the graveyard..:-)

• Like 1

Running down to the beach with a backpack & inventory full off empty whiskey bottles & empty tin cans to kill a fresh spawn while taunting him over voice, throwing can after can, bottle after bottle, slowly bleeding him out till fallen unconscious, but still, they may regain consciousness, keep throwing cans & bottles, and if run outta trash plan B, 1st choice is axe...

• Like 3

A well placed 40mm high explosive round, killing whatever I was aiming at. Love my M203!

Or some good old fashion lead tossing with a LMG.

• Like 1

I don't kill other survivors as a rule so I don't really have any stories of me killing anyone. The most amusing murder I saw however was down in the South East. I'd spawned at Krutoy Kap *sigh* and so had started the long hike back to civilisation along the coast. As I rounded the Kap I saw a large truck (Ural?) backed up to the beach and 3 guys all in ghillie suits firing towards Skalisty island. As I stealthily approached I finally saw that there was a dude in the water 3/4 of the way to Skalisty. The 3 guys on the mainland were basically using him as target practice. They'd fire off a few rounds, pop back to their truck, grab another weapon and start firing again. Amusing for them and me, not so much for the poor sap in the water!

Alas I was unarmed and so was unable to help the poor soul so I figured while they were intent on the guy in the water I could make a break for their truck. Unfortunately they finally killed the guy as I was about 10 yards away. One guy turned and shot me dead instantly. Can't say I blame them. I may have been unarmed but I had every intention of stealing their truck or at least making them shoot lots of holes in it to stop me.

Bumped into a survivor, I looked away and despite us getting on like a house on fire, he unloaded his pistol into my back.

I turned around and saw that the chump was reloading. TRYING TO KILL ME WITH 2 MAKAROV ROUNDS, HUH BUDDY?

Shotgun to the face!

TomG - you will forever be my best kill.

I don't kill other survivors as a rule so I don't really have any stories of me killing anyone.

me too, but you know, you end in big troubles sometimes in the big cities and after surviving rough situation i usually don't want to die to the next makarov guy..

i dont PVP, so i have no idea.

ok, i'm not a bandit,i don't shot on sight, but what do you do when you get shot or you see a crazy man ,wielding his axe, running towards you? i really appreciate combat maneuvers possibles in this game and also evasion is cool, loops to the path,ambushes, you can't tell that you just stay still and surrend, i die a lot like everyone, but i like to fight when i have to

My favorite type of kill is shooting someone in the legs in a city or town

nothing better than zombies finishing your job and watching

*creepy laugh*

• Like 1

Car chases that end in me winning.

Yesterday me and a friend were driving in a van, heading to NWAF. Surprisingly as we were coasting along, we looked ahead to see another van barreling down the road, just turning around a loop on the way to Stary. I quickly stopped the car and began to unload at the driver, and in doing this he decided to turn a hard right into the field next to us. I jumped back in my van and followed his van, and after a short distance we came to a pond. I'm not sure if he bumped into a rock or thought hiding behind the shrub next to the pond (in a bright blue van mind you) was a good idea. I saw his van stop, and I brought mine to a halt. As my buddy unleashed his M14, I let my M249 r0ar. Being completely helpless, the two survivors in the van exited the vehicle, only to fall in a bloody heap.

Fight or flight situations are the best.

Love when I can take a bandit sniper out with an axe...priceless.

Roadkill at night, I always find at least 1 raw meat on those bodies? lol

My favorite type of kill is shooting someone in the legs in a city or town

nothing better than zombies finishing your job and watching

*creepy laugh*

I cant help but crack a smile after capping someones knee caps and letting the zombies finish them off while they scream for someone to bring them morphine.

I also enjoy finding two people engaged in a fire fight and ambushing both of them.

Coming up behind a sniper and unloading a clip into his face before running into his scope :]

^

or sniper with an lee enfield over 400m / dmr 800m countersnipe... over all countersniping is great

ok, i'm not a bandit,i don't shot on sight, but what do you do when you get shot or you see a crazy man ,wielding his axe, running towards you? i really appreciate combat maneuvers possibles in this game and also evasion is cool, loops to the path,ambushes, you can't tell that you just stay still and surrend, i die a lot like everyone, but i like to fight when i have to

i rabbit like a mofo..

love being chased/shot at..

i dont return fire, i simply either manage to hide n survive (usualy ill mock the other player if they dont find me, assuming side chat is on)

or i die (and i die alot)...

i just dont get off on PVP in this game.. for me its mising the whole point. but if theres one thing i've learned about the community as a whole in DayZ its that most people prefer to KoS and theres no changing it. even come the SA game i expect that "feature" to remain..

Edited by Siberian
  • Like 1

With my hero skin I tend to help not hinder but I always seem to kill or maim everyone in a vehicle with me driving due to not paying attention.

Edited by Steak and Potatoes