Sign in to follow this  
Slyguy65

For the love of god someone make this map a dayz map.

This would be like eletro, cherno, and the nw airfield all wrapped into one city for snipers.

but big enough to actually have a chance at living with there being so many vantage points you can't cover them all.

Seattle Space Needle..the new Elektro hill.

The only thing is, it would take you about 3 weeks to climb to the top.

The only thing is, it would take you about 3 weeks to climb to the top.

Gonna need a lot of morphine for that climb ;)

• Like 1

Knowing my luck I'd eventually get up there and hit "V" just like my first time at Green Mountain..

It would make for a nice swan-dive...... Aaaaaaaaaaaaagh

for those of you that dont already know, this map is from TOH (Take on Helicopters), im not exactly sure, but I dont think you can directly port it over to Arma II although I do think that the standalone is being based off of the TOH engine

Now make all the buildings enterable, fill the city with zombies and still maintain respectable FPS.

Edited by smasht_AU
  • Like 1

It would be really cool to see an urban map, where it's strictly just blocks and blocks of buildings for the new standalone.

Imagine the sheer carnage/confusion!

WOW! this is Arma 2? you sure? It's obvious if it is we haven't even scratched the surface of the engine. For this to work ama need a NASA computer to play.

Is this place Seattle? I dont know im from England

This would be amazing next level shit. The difficult bit is making the myriad of buildings enterable. GTA4 had similar urban scale but the enterable buildings were minimal and even then they were usually instantsed. Whoever can pull it off will take us one step closer to the matrix.

i dont think this would be possible sadly, the new map with the big city is allready hard for a server to manage, now imagine double the size and double the heigth of buildings, plus the buildings being all enterable

maybe in the standalone, but i'd love to have a map like this

you guys have played Fallout 3? i loved the city setting with all the sewers and the high buildings full of space to discover, that would be seriously awesome to play in