["destroy****",500,42,[bis_vila]] call bis_****_******;

{_x setDamage 1} forEach _collapse;

hint "DESTROYING BUILDINGS.";

SLEEP 2;

titleText "DESTROYING BUILDINGS.";

-----------

Some stuff is kinda changed, you can't just C+P this and run it

-----------

Not that hard, took him like 2 minutes to even write that.

Hours? No one spends hrs on scripts, unless you mean something like the thunderdome, which someone had to work on. Setting it up so it would spawn correctly...

I just look around and find scripts, don't ask my friend to make them. Why would I do such a thing? They are everywhere, just some things aren't. No one really looks into it, a lot of cheaters hate nukers, because they ruin the game a lot more.

I'm just saying, you all have the wrong view on cheaters, and what we can do.

"and what we can do"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

• Like 1

I grief occasionally

It's fun to attach a few players to myself and a bus and some other cars.

It's fun to dive into the water, then fly out, so I look like superman while flying around.

It's fun to effectively nuke a server, turning the server useless loot wise until restart.

Ok, now lets see, the last one takes fun out of the game, the first two are something that can make the game more interesting.

Imagine finding your first crashed chopper! :D

SO KEWL!

You quickly kill the zeds and loot the place, then you hear blaring music, GANGAM STYLE.

Look up, see a man flying like superman, is he ruining the game? No. Making it just a bit more fun, yes.

I openly discuss cheating because you guys have the total wrong idea of cheaters. People who cheat in this game just want a bit more fun.

Anyway, don't worry about cheaters, a lot more want to fuck up WarZ...

What you class as being fun and cool - in the real world it is known as being a "dick head". I don't get why you would want to be a dick head though.

• Like 1

Skiddies were bullied. Because they spend 8 hours a day in front of the computer instead of going to the gym, they can't bully anyone IRL so they do it with their keyboard.

This isn't the playground though, if it was, they would've gotten the shit kicked out of them long ago.

I'm sorry that your dad beats you or your mom senselessly every night.

A post made by Soppa on the forums.

This is what you scummy people do to DayZ players.

Actually, HPF power. There have been studies made by Yale-Newhaven psychiatric research center that link people who cheat at computer games and other forms of entertainment to pedophilia. You may want to get that checked out. :(

• Like 2

Actually, HPF power. There have been studies made by Yale-Newhaven psychiatric research center that link people who cheat at computer games and other forms of entertainment to pedophilia. You may want to get that checked out. :(

It's true

Hackers are dicks don't get me wrong. but making threats of physical violence over the internet makes you the bigger idiot.

I agree they should rather be killed. If i didnt get caught. i would gladly do it.