pvtjace

Remote control hackers?

So today I was just chilling watching over a crash chopper site which i checked and knew that it had very very good loot.

So i decided to see how long it actually takes people to find these things..

No sooner then 2 minutes pass and I get bored..I picked up my phone and replied to a text message...When suddenly my player starts looking sideways and behind..

I leap forward in my chair and realise nothing is bumping my keyboard or mouse.. Up the player gets and off goes my character running along.

At first I thought some glitch made him run forwards or something, then he started checking the map..checking gear and moving around objects etc.

He then runs through a bush and stands looking down at a soilder camo player with a flickering backpack. About here im sh*tting myself.

Funs over And i DC instantly.

I changed my player name and quickly rejoined the private hive.

I spawn in right next to this guy again and one shout with the m14 aim through the head and its over for him.

I check his gear and well. I thought i was geared up...

GPS and NVG and a few cans of beans later im on my way off...when i hear a sound of a reloading gun.

I spin around and hip fire 5 shots into him. He's teleported back to his body...God dammit.

Now this is new for me. Iv had all sorts of hackers punish me and do weird things but not this.

How is it even possible to control another player and overide their keyboard commands?

If anyones had this happen please let me know.

Cheers!

For some reason, I read the title as "Remote controlled snacker" and expected to see a YouTube video of robots eating various snack foods.

I am disappoint.

• Like 5

Yes they can control you. They can make you do all sorts of things by remotely executing scripts on your player.

as far as I know they can make you dance and can spawn NPCs that do not appear on the playerlist controlled by them

This is pretty funny. I'm personally a scripter/scriptkiddie. I will tell you right now, the control other player thing, is not running a script on other players. If I could run scripts on you without getting kicked, I would be trolling you hard. Turning you invisable, fixing your legs, let you get up and walk for a second, then break them again, remove your gear. Most of the methods for running scripts on other players are detected, there a handful that aren't, but of course, they are private. You can't complain about hackers that much anymore, Battleeye and the Anti-Hax scripts limit the shit out of the stuff we can do.

A few things that require remote exec bypasses. -

Spawning in vehicles

Morphing others

Giving you gear remotely/removing your gear

Making you dance

Breaking your legs

Locking your character

Just a few things. My friend ****i made me a few scripts for nuking servers.

One just destroys all the buildings on the map, but in a sick way, it does it in a shockwave.

Another one kills everyone and destroys all buildings and vehicles instantly(usually crashes bad servers)

One that deletes players and their bodies(lol)

One that just kills all players.

Hell, he even has a script that deletes all the bodies+hedgehogs and such from the server. Improving the connection for everyone on the server.

They basically made a few things impossible to do without a remote exec bypass. Funny how spawning in vehicles(createvehicle) is impossible to do without a remote exec bypass, but killing everyone or deleting everyone(there's a difference) isn't. Hahahahahahahaha

[user Banned, you aren't welcome here - SmashT]

Edited by smasht_AU

For some reason, I read the title as "Remote controlled snacker" and expected to see a YouTube video of robots eating various snack foods.

I am disappoint.

This should do for now.

• Like 3

This is pretty funny. I'm personally a scripter/scriptkiddie. I will tell you right now, the control other player thing, is not running a script on other players. If I could run scripts on you without getting kicked, I would be trolling you hard. Turning you invisable, fixing your legs, let you get up and walk for a second, then break them again, remove your gear. Most of the methods for running scripts on other players are detected, there a handful that aren't, but of course, they are private. You can't complain about hackers that much anymore, Battleeye and the Anti-Hax scripts limit the shit out of the stuff we can do.

Spawning in vehicles

Morphing others

Making you dance

Breaking your legs

Locking your character

One just destroys all the buildings on the map, but in a sick way, it does it in a shockwave.

Another one kills everyone and destroys all buildings and vehicles instantly(usually crashes bad servers)

Hell, he even has a script that deletes all the bodies+hedgehogs and such from the server. Improving the connection for everyone on the server.

They basically made a few things impossible to do without a remote exec bypass. Funny how spawning in vehicles(createvehicle) is impossible to do without a remote exec bypass, but killing everyone or deleting everyone(there's a difference) isn't. Hahahahahahahaha

Youre the scum that plagues this game. I hope daddy teaches you a lesson with his belt every night.

• Like 1

Youre the scum that plagues this game. I hope daddy teaches you a lesson with his belt every night.

Replace (belt) with something else and you might be getting close.

• Like 1

YESSSS!!!

You sir, have my beans.

There's plenty more where that came from, I'd suggest watching "Automato Outtakes".

Spawning in vehicles

Morphing others

Making you dance

Breaking your legs

Locking your character

So you took hours/days to write scripts that already exist and are all over the place? 0/10

• Like 1

I got remote controlled in the most classy way flying a helicopter over lopatino and it starts turning without me doing anything I picked up a few randoms and was drunk so i thought whoa I need to let someone else fly then the engine shut off 200 feet from the ground I tried to fire it up and save it but all perished.

From this cnversation so far every nees to take away a few simple words..let me bold them for you..

Steak and Potatoes

flying

all perished.

• Like 1

So you took hours/days to write scripts that already exist and are all over the place? 0/10

lolwut?

Destroy all buildings

_collapse = (getPosATL player) nearObjects ["Building", 50000];

["destroy****",500,42,[bis_vila]] call bis_****_******;

{_x setDamage 1} forEach _collapse;

hint "DESTROYING BUILDINGS.";

SLEEP 2;

titleText "DESTROYING BUILDINGS.";

-----------

Some stuff is kinda changed, you can't just C+P this and run it

-----------

Not that hard, took him like 2 minutes to even write that.

Hours? No one spends hrs on scripts, unless you mean something like the thunderdome, which someone had to work on. Setting it up so it would spawn correctly...

I just look around and find scripts, don't ask my friend to make them. Why would I do such a thing? They are everywhere, just some things aren't. No one really looks into it, a lot of cheaters hate nukers, because they ruin the game a lot more.

I'm just saying, you all have the wrong view on cheaters, and what we can do.

a lot of cheaters hate nukers, because they ruin the game a lot more.

I'm just saying, you all have the wrong view on cheaters, and what we can do.

WTF

The wrong idea on cheaters? You guys are scum and all you do is greif and ruin this game. What you do is take the fun out of the game by cheating the system. Imo there is no diference between nukers and you because you are just as bad. How can you even come on these forums and be expected to be taken seriously when you openly discuss cheating? If you want to spawn with all the items go play something else. Bugger off you Skiddie

WTF

The wrong idea on cheaters? You guys are scum and all you do is greif and ruin this game. What you do is take the fun out of the game by cheating the system. Imo there is no diference between nukers and you because you are just as bad. How can you even come on these forums and be expected to be taken seriously when you openly discuss cheating? If you want to spawn with all the items go play something else. Bugger off you Skiddie

I grief occasionally

It's fun to attach a few players to myself and a bus and some other cars.

It's fun to dive into the water, then fly out, so I look like superman while flying around.

It's fun to effectively nuke a server, turning the server useless loot wise until restart.

Ok, now lets see, the last one takes fun out of the game, the first two are something that can make the game more interesting.

Imagine finding your first crashed chopper! :D

SO KEWL!

You quickly kill the zeds and loot the place, then you hear blaring music, GANGAM STYLE.

Look up, see a man flying like superman, is he ruining the game? No. Making it just a bit more fun, yes.

I openly discuss cheating because you guys have the total wrong idea of cheaters. People who cheat in this game just want a bit more fun.

Anyway, don't worry about cheaters, a lot more want to fuck up WarZ...

I grief occasionally

It's fun to attach a few players to myself and a bus and some other cars.

It's fun to dive into the water, then fly out, so I look like superman while flying around.

It's fun to effectively nuke a server, turning the server useless loot wise until restart.

Ok, now lets see, the last one takes fun out of the game, the first two are something that can make the game more interesting.

Imagine finding your first crashed chopper! :D

SO KEWL!

You quickly kill the zeds and loot the place, then you hear blaring music, GANGAM STYLE.

Look up, see a man flying like superman, is he ruining the game? No. Making it just a bit more fun, yes.

I openly discuss cheating because you guys have the total wrong idea of cheaters. People who cheat in this game just want a bit more fun.

Anyway, don't worry about cheaters, a lot more want to fuck up WarZ...

Well I have come across countless script kiddies that nukes the whole server or transporting players into water. I really just don't understand why you do it, myself and the majority of DayZ players just want to get immersed into the game and enjoy it, but hackers ruin that fun for everyone. If you're that bored with the game why play it? or do you get off on trolling legitimate players?

• Like 1

Cheaters might aswell go drown in lava. "Make it more fun by cheating"; if you don't think the game is fun, don't play it. If you think your "fun" cheating will make it more fun for everybody else, then no. I have yet to see such a "fun" cheating you're talking about, because all I ever come across is broken legs, teleporting and random explosions.

Sure these "fun cheats" are real, and not myths?

Good thing I don't know you script kid, cause you'd be shitting your teeth for a week for being a retarded little monkey. Your fun blowing everything up, or not having to do anything challenging to get the best gear or gear you aren't supposed to have isn't fun for anyone else. Your decided lack of empathy for other players marks you as a possible psychopath. By all means kill people, just do it the right way and not lazy impatient neo-gamer style.

Go and play a single player game if you want to fucking cheat and have a colossal advantage over the rest of the characters in game you simple minded arsewipe. You should have been left as the fucking wet patch or falcon punched into oblivion. Plan B at the least.

EDIT - Oh I know how much this post violates the rules of the forum, but quite frankly I don't care. I am sure the majority of the playerbase will agree with the sentiment, and somebody had to say it.

Edited by JedM86
  • Like 4

Good thing I don't know you script kid, cause you'd be shitting your teeth for a week for being a retarded little monkey. Your fun blowing everything up, or not having to do anything challenging to get the best gear or gear you aren't supposed to have isn't fun for anyone else. Your decided lack of empathy for other players marks you as a possible psychopath. By all means kill people, just do it the right way and not lazy impatient neo-gamer style.

Go and play a single player game if you want to fucking cheat and have a colossal advantage over the rest of the characters in game you simple minded arsewipe. You should have been left as the fucking wet patch or falcon punched into oblivion. Plan B at the least.

EDIT - Oh I know how much this post violates the rules of the forum, but quite frankly I don't care. I am sure the majority of the playerbase will agree with the sentiment, and somebody had to say it.

Rage.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL.

Good thing I don't know you script kid, cause you'd be shitting your teeth for a week for being a retarded little monkey.

Hackers are dicks don't get me wrong. but making threats of physical violence over the internet makes you the bigger idiot.

Script kiddes and cheat users are the same category as keyboard warriors. They do it cause they can hide and do it. The anonymity the internet provides allows them to be jerks and feel a sense of power while ruining someones day. Power, attention, respect, something these people mostly likely will never have in their lives. We all know the keyboard warrior wouldn't dare say their remarks to a person face and these cheater wouldn't dare cheat in anything irl like a sport for fear of getting their arse kicked and shunned.

Bottom line is they are lazy cowards being jerks with no repercussion for their actions.

• Like 1