rocket

DO NOT POST YOUR GLOBAL BAN APPEALS

hello.

I am faily new to dayz and have been playing for about 3 days. I was playing, and suddenly turned in to a rabbit. After that, every one that was with me, (im assuming it was everybody in the server) suddenly got theses big guns, and thats when i left the server. I then proceeded to logon to another server and it said: Global Ban. I know that we are not supposed to post them here, but can anyone tell me where to post them? Because i really want to play dayz and i dont know what to do.

Sorry for being a noob guys im new to all this stuff. i was just wondering if im playing on a home network that is connected to the internet do all the computers on the network share the same IP address?

1 modem = 1 IP Address, and your router splits into several computers etc.

What Bananas is saying isn't right in any case - though in some cases it is, but as a general statement it doesn't work.

In most cases an ISP (Internet Service Provider) gives you 1 IP-address (Internet Protocol) and this IP will in most cases be assigned to the router/modem. It is most commonly referred to as the WAN or Internet IP.

Eg. if you join a server that server will see this IP as your address - and if you are more people on the same connection they will all share this same address.

Each computer on the local network will receive a LAN IP (Local Area Network) and this will work for communication between computers on the network through the router. A LAN IP address will in most cases start with 192.168. or 10.0.

In some cases, most common with fiber-baset internet, you can receive more than one IP address from your ISP, thus enabling you to have eg. 3 computers (if you have 3 WAN IPs) online at the same time, on the same server, while appearing to be online from different locations. Those 3 IPs are likely to have the first 3 sections identical, eg. 87.122.143.X so that only the X is different between each computer.

Edited by n'Zapador

Fuck this piece of shit alpha mode bugged the fuck out hacking whore game , alpha sounds more like a scam to me , you're still selling a shit load copies of Arma , for a non updated crap fkn game , yea i got global banned for no fkn reason , i cant stand hackers or hacked shit , it takes it all away, but hey ill spread the word for a really poor managed game as much as i can to discourage this game that will include the standalone , lots of games these days only want the $$ and then dont give a shit , and you fit in really well , you sir dont even get my empty can of beans over and OUT

I've said it once and I'll say again, I did not have a se...... oh no wait...

Any decent geek would say:

If you use anything that's NOT a final version, never ever think about complaining. Simple as that. Period.

You may kindly point out erros, but please stop whining.

• Like 2

I've said it once and I'll say again, I did not have a se...... oh no wait...

Any decent geek would say:

If you use anything that's NOT a final version, never ever think about complaining. Simple as that. Period.

You may kindly point out erros, but please stop whining.

As ridiculous as I feel like his post was, there's a problem with what you said about it being alpha and that being the issue. It is currently nothing more than a mod for a game that costs $30. The standalone will be alpha, yes. But this is still a mod. I, like many others have been banned from this mod by a service that has clearly fucked up. I admit that I may have caused my cd-key to be stolen, but I have no way of proving that because battleye won't even respond. They won't respond to anyone. They are banning people from a mod. A mod that was the sole reason for me, and many others, purchasing the game. At this present time this mod is not making Rocket money, it's making Arma 2 money. Arma 2's service, battleye, banned me and many many others. Many for legitimate reasons, but also a very large amount of people for completely illegitimate reasons. They have thus far refused to even attempt to work with users to figure out how to fix the bans.

I have no complaints about DayZ. The hackers are apart of the territory, standalone will be able to fix that. Same with most other glitches. No, I've got beef with battleye. Please point me in the direction where I can actually get in contact with them and I will happily do so. Until then, you cannot simply ignore peoples demands for answers as to why their purchase is no longer working. I've got no interest in playing Arma 2. Sorry, I've heard it's a good game and all, but I never bought the game for that. Now I've got a useless game, and no reasons as to why I can't use it the way I want to: for DayZ.

on what grounds I was a ban in the game? I was banned on the server DayZ - FR205 (1.7.2.5/96061) (Regular|3D:ON|CH:ON) dayzmod.com - [GMT-6] outlawers | Vilayer.com

BattEye: Global ban #49f1I have a Code for tech support! and where it to write??? help please :(

First of all, that is a GLOBAL ban, The DayZ Dev's cannot look into it for you, even if they wanted to. Which they don't. You have to talk to battleye. Alot of people GUID's have been stolen and sold in the hackers black market for 5 bucks a pop, so they could stay in the game.

go to:

http://www.battleye.com/support.html

Thats who you need to talk to.

Edited by S_poon

Hello, Im just wondering what does this ban mean,

Global ban #c46b

I was playing a normal arrowhead server and I got banned for all of my dayZ servers.

Hello, Im just wondering what does this ban mean,

Global ban #c46b

I was playing a normal arrowhead server and I got banned for all of my dayZ servers.

goodbye

Hello all

Ok this thread seems to suddenly be all about GB's

All you can do, if you really believe it's an unjust ban is to follow Battle Eye's FAQ to the letter and send ONE email to them.

If the ban was non legit, it *will* be overturned, but it may take some time to process.

It does happen, they do care.

If, however, you OR someone else has compromised your PC or through your own actions have compromised your key then nothing will be done. YOU must take care of your system.

Harsh perhaps but valid, sad but true.

Good luck

Rgds

LoK

• Like 1

Hey Rocket thanks for pointing out what disaster battleye is, admin global ban for what? Playing the game legitmately. This all happened with your new patch 1.7.2.4. This is obviously trash, and this is the last time I'm buying any arma games.

Buyers remorse.

• Like 1