rocket

DO NOT POST YOUR GLOBAL BAN APPEALS

Still no response or ban revoked from battleye...great system

• Like 1

Still no response or ban revoked from battleye...great system

Crap. That isn't fair, its like buying a holiday and being sent home on the first day just as you enter pool :(

• Like 1

I have never had an experience like this. I have been gaming for over 20 years...I am very disappointed in what is happening to games and the gamer community.

I seriously doubt I'll get a response soon, I'm guessing I'll be stuck in a limbo because of what I can only assume is a result of a false ban.

I'll be unfortunately boycotting DayZ, I don't blame DayZ or it's Devs, I am however disappointed they support/defend Battleye. Shame really I have been a massive supporter of this game, I convinced so many friends that it was so good, they even went out and spent money either upgrading or buying new computers just to play it

Now I spend my time warning people not to play it or to avoid playing it until this kind of thing stops.

'Play an Alpha...Get banned for life'

Sorry Rocket.... 'The War Z' here I come.

Edited by Thall
  • Like 1

With all the Battleye Global Bans that I have read in the last hour throughout the "Ban" section of this Dayz Forum I must say there is a disturbing trend developing. They can't all be legit bans... can they?

I have been globaly banned for aprox. 10 days with no responce from Battleye. I read Battleye's web pages and listed here their rules when requesting a review of your ban. Below the rules I listed my conclusions. Understand when you accepted and installed Steam, Arma2 OA and Battleye there was a disclamer with each. It removed them from liability to you as a consumer what so ever. You also in the same breath alowed them to scan your hardware.

I accept the premise that software like Battleye exists for a good reason. I could care less about hackers/hacking as such and don't have the time or knowledge to even bother. There's my disclaimer!

I've owned Arma II OA for around a month.

Battleye web page states;

! IMPORTANT WARNING REGARDING GLOBAL BANS !

If you are globally banned, read the following rules before sending in a support request. If you don't follow these rules your request/e-mail will be ignored! Otherwise your individual case will be carefully investigated.

• No one is banned for using non-hack programs (like Fraps, overlays, etc.), picking up or using hacked in-game items, weapons or vehicles, being on a server at the same time as a cheater, or other passive non-cheating activity. Therefore all requests mentioning these things as possible reasons for the global ban are ignored.
  • A shared or stolen cd-key is no excuse. It's your own responsibility to ensure that no one else has access to it.
  • Include your exact (!) global ban ID. The ID is shown in your global ban message ("Global Ban #ID"). If you don't include it your request will be ignored.
  • Do not tell stories. Whatever you are saying about yourself or your situation won't matter. The only thing that matters is the evidence that is gathered for every global ban issued.
  • Do not ask for the evidence behind your ban. No details about it will be revealed. Hackers would love to have access to this information.
  • Do not beg for mercy. If you cheated you will have to live with the consequences. Global bans are permanent and no exceptions will be made.
  • Questions regarding how exactly to get unbanned will be ignored. No support will be given on how to buy a new game or change your cd-key.

Again, if you don't follow these rules your request will be ignored!

Note that you will not receive a response if the evidence clearly indicates that you or someone else using your cd-key cheated. It doesn't matter if you only cheated on your own private server. Cheating on BE-enabled servers is forbidden, period.

My simple interpretation... don't waste your time because your concidered to be wasting Battleye's.

I did email them anyway but I don't expect a responce in the near future if at all ever.

Now that I've been enlightened by this forum and Battleye the global ban placed on me you will find 1 less player on any Battleye protected server. It's sad because I'm in a Clan that's setting up a servers that I was concidering donating to. Clan integrity has always been #1 to me and our motto is hackers beware. So not only has Battleye labled me a global hacker but also localy within my personal community. I'm happy to note that my Clan Buddies support me and are questioning Battleye ruling while waiting for a response from them like myself. I won't say which Clan because of possible GLOBAL repercussion's.

On a side note; What I can't figure out is that I don't mind being killed by users or zombies but when servers screw up by spawn killing into the debug and wiping your items etc. is to much and I allmost quit the game for good. Too many updates etc. I paid for this?

I can see now why Dayz forums want to stay away from Battleye global bans and the pages and pages that follow them. I'd also like to point out that anybody here telling me and so many others that we're "#%&en hackers" and "deserve what we get" is sadly misinformed. I hope the above info helps to enlighten those in desparate need of Battleye's reminder that they're conditions (rules) are so obviously one sided when one is questioning and requesting to overturn their ban.

How many globaly banned players have bought new Keys? If I buy another key to play which software manufaturer am I supporting? 1... 2 or all 3?

In trying to be pragmatic I can't help myself and must LOL. It's only a game to me and I certainly won't let Battleye get under my skin. If it wasn't so ridiculous it would be sad.

I think the saddest part is I won't be playing with my Fellow Clan members any time soon on the new Arma 2 OA server. Sorry Guys, no more waterboy! LOL :lol:

Battleye on a rampage today? 10+ people just got global banned from my server US 1356 just in the past 2 hours... Could all these really be legit?

• Like 1

Battleye on a rampage today? 10+ people just got global banned from my server US 1356 just in the past 2 hours... Could all these really be legit?

2 VIP Sites got busted by BattlEye in the last 72 hours. (as well as some public stuff...)

• Like 1

I wonder what differentiates those people getting banned to those not?

I know the obvious answer.

• Like 1

I hate all the comments about hacker tears, I was banned for no reason and want to find out how to solve the issue. But when I come to a thread that I hoped would help me all I found was a bunch of people arguing over stupid shit. I've contacted BattlEye with an appeal and was wondering what the average response time was and if they will actually help me. Thank You.

• Like 1

I hate all the comments about hacker tears, I was banned for no reason and want to find out how to solve the issue. But when I come to a thread that I hoped would help me all I found was a bunch of people arguing over stupid shit. I've contacted BattlEye with an appeal and was wondering what the average response time was and if they will actually help me. Thank You.

All the best of luck with that! Did you read my post (the 5th one above yours)? There is no argument from me. I totaly believe you 110% along with 90% of all the other globally banned players. :thumbsup: :D

Edited by Bananas

Hi Rocket

Id like to appeal an Admin ban For a Thermal AS50, I understand this is a hacked gun but i had picked it up on uk 113 after being killed, i needed something to defend myself right, however before i could swap the gun over the server crashed and after waiting 10 minutes and it still not recovering i joined DE 615, before i even spawned in i got banned by server admins...... To top it off i had a few of my other clan members playing with me and they also got banned for the same reason and yet i was the only with this gun so they have been unfairly banned....

If you need to see any files from our computers to prove this then that is fine just let me know which ones and i can sort it out for you, as for my clan members that got unfairly banned this is not right at all, they have been banned for wearing my clan tag that is all, so if you cant unban me that is fine i suppose justice is unfair at times, however i hope i dont get banned from every server untill i can swap the weapon..... but please get my Clan member unbanned because he did not at all have any form of hack weapon and/or hack at all.......the Clan in mention is <F.E.A.R> it is my clan and i have a thread on these forums i dont tolerate hacking as a rule however this gun is the first gun i come across after dying surely a straight ban is wrong with no warning..... I will leave it in your hands Rocket

This battleye is pretty gay. I mean like really gay. I see hackers everywhere. They cant get banned, but when i have played the game for 10 hours or somthing i get a global ban for nothing. This shit is fucking gay i and will not just buy a new game. I dont hack because it is fucking gay and hackers have no sence of fucking life and then i get a global ban. WTF BATTLEYE!? Are you just a bunch of retarded people? I mean siriously DayZ people. Could you not just fucking get somthing that works like EAC or something? This really pisses me off and i want my money back.

I also got a global ban yesterday for no reason. I haven't messed with any hacks or scripts of any kind. Emailed BE, now I come here and find that everyone is getting banned, and battle eye not only isn't being proactive about fixing the issue, but pretty much ignores any appeals? All I want to do is play the game. It's the sole purpose that I bought Arma II in the first place, and now I'm banned for doing nothing other than playing.

I hate the idea of playing on a non BE server because I'm sure it'll just be hacker central.

If the DayZ team were at all interested in the ability of their users to play, isn't there a way they could get a hold of battle eye and tell them to make the appeals a bigger priority? It seems to be a widespread issue currently of legitimate players getting global bans slapped on them. This has been my favorite game that has come out recently and I have put 40+ hours into it. I shrugged off the bugs and glitches. Even did my best to ignore the widespread scripting. Now myself, and many others are just banned? Not cool.

In short, getting unjustly banned just sucks.

• Like 2

This post is pretty much a clone of the previous post without all the needless swearing...

I attempted to join my server for the first time in a week or so (I'd become fed up with the constant graphical glitches and general hacker rapings that meant I could never hold onto gear for more than 7 hours or so). I was greeted by a beautiful global ban message... great. No idea why this has happened, I'm assuming this has been implemented in error by battleye so hopefully they can remove this when I contact them but after reading some of the previous posts it looks like all I can possibly do is wait and hope.

It's worrying to find out that the responses from battleye support are few and far between and I think this is extremely poor. Is it really much to ask that people receive a comprehensive explanation or an apology depending on the situation?

The sad thing is that like many others I'm also part of a community that has invested lots of time and also money to provide a server and setup that many people can enjoy (not just myself) and now this is in jeopardy because people are being wrongly banned from the game.

I guess the point I'm trying to make is that the banning process really needs to be reviewed as an urgent matter.

*Rant over*

• Like 2

I have an eery feeling my cd-key was stolen. I think one night I was fairly inebriated and frustrated and wanted to try hacking DayZ. I downloaded a hack (stupidly got one off of a quick google search), but never used it. From the looks of things I'm shit out of luck and have nobody but myself to blame. However, my little rant is for all those who were completely unjustly banned :D.

Still, I may be wrong and am just like the others. Given that I never actually used the hack. I guess I'll see what BE has to say.

Edited by infinitude
  • Like 2

You might want to read my post - here: http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/10011-do-not-post-your-global-ban-appeals/page__st__420#entry740204

Sorry for being a noob guys im new to all this stuff. i was just wondering if im playing on a home network that is connected to the internet do all the computers on the network share the same IP address? im just wondering because my brother and I play on the same servers as much as possible (AU18 if i remember right) but he got a global ban and i didn't. Now neither of us have ever used hacks and i know you guys have no power to overturn a global ban but being that Battleye wont even consider looking into it has me verry disapointed in a product that we both have a hell of a lot of fun with. NOw after looking into it t seems like my brother will have to purchase the game again to play again. now seriously that seems like an unfair outcome to me considering we have both been playing ArmA for over a year on Cherno Life and City Life without ever having a problem. I will admit though i havent been killed or teleported by a hacker in over a week so thank you for that but (and i know you dont care) my brothers ban is (excuse the language) Bull Shit.

Sorry for being a noob guys im new to all this stuff. i was just wondering if im playing on a home network that is connected to the internet do all the computers on the network share the same IP address?

1 modem = 1 IP Address, and your router splits into several computers etc.

Fuck this piece of shit alpha mode bugged the fuck out hacking whore game , alpha sounds more like a scam to me , you're still selling a shit load copies of Arma , for a non updated crap fkn game , yea i got global banned for no fkn reason , i cant stand hackers or hacked shit , it takes it all away, but hey ill spread the word for a really poor managed game as much as i can to discourage this game that will include the standalone , lots of games these days only want the $$ and then dont give a shit , and you fit in really well , you sir dont even get my empty can of beans over and OUT

How about this , they say alpha mode but they sold a crap load of Arma copies for an unsuported addon. Do i need to say more ? Games these days.

This post is pretty much a clone of the previous post without all the needless swearing...

I attempted to join my server for the first time in a week or so (I'd become fed up with the constant graphical glitches and general hacker rapings that meant I could never hold onto gear for more than 7 hours or so). I was greeted by a beautiful global ban message... great. No idea why this has happened, I'm assuming this has been implemented in error by battleye so hopefully they can remove this when I contact them but after reading some of the previous posts it looks like all I can possibly do is wait and hope.

It's worrying to find out that the responses from battleye support are few and far between and I think this is extremely poor. Is it really much to ask that people receive a comprehensive explanation or an apology depending on the situation?

The sad thing is that like many others I'm also part of a community that has invested lots of time and also money to provide a server and setup that many people can enjoy (not just myself) and now this is in jeopardy because people are being wrongly banned from the game.

I guess the point I'm trying to make is that the banning process really needs to be reviewed as an urgent matter.

*Rant over*

But! They are still selling copies of Arma for a non supported addon ... lol need i to say more my freind? Alpha mode LOL Games these days are all about $$$ Rocket + BE = mafia , yea i got global banned for ????????? but hey , i will discourage this standalone to everyone i know who games on pc .

on what grounds I was a ban in the game? I was banned on the server DayZ - FR205 (1.7.2.5/96061) (Regular|3D:ON|CH:ON) dayzmod.com - [GMT-6] outlawers | Vilayer.com

BattEye: Global ban #49f1I have a Code for tech support! and where it to write??? help please :(

i have asked BE to unban me and i am still waiting for a reply 1 month later really what i suggest is tell battleye to go away crawl in a hole and shutdown there company, and find some other people who can do the job properly, i was on a server cherno was being blown to crap but no the person dident get banned i did for going into a building and picking up a ghille suit. :(