rocket

DO NOT POST YOUR GLOBAL BAN APPEALS

About the "server" log screenshot floating around here:

That screenshot is from the unofficial BE Rcon GUI tool for monitoring/administering a single server.

The message just says that automatic BE GameHack kicks/detections - not bans - that happened during June 11 18:00 - 21:00 were false, and server admins do not have to worry about those. BE does not automatically administer LOCAL BANs, all it does is kick the hacker(correct me if i am wrong), and its up to server admins to ban these miscreants.

That message was normal/legit and sent by BattlEye developer. Not the first time BE Rcon is used to inform server admins of new features or in this case - false detections.

Well this was the case before the automatic GLOBAL BAN system was implemented recently(Or this is what i have understood, again correct me if i am wrong), i do not know for certain if the process has changed much.

But the message had nothing to do with the recent GLOBAL BANs.

What i know is that (besides many other reasons i had by a couple of weeks)' date=' one of the reason of why i'm not playing these days is because of em (i'm waiting that everything is finished for sure...) .. and this is already a "victory" for em. I may be alone.. i dunno, i don't know how many other "serious" players left the game (temporary) because of this.

[/quote']

If you do that and give in to them...they win and another excellent opportunity to enhance an already great game with an original mod is lost to a bunch of idiots who couldn't care less....they just move onto disrupting another game for someone else eventually.

Until they have an audience they won't stop.. that's why i suggested to not feed em, to stay quiet, to not go on their forum to bitch. This only makes the problem bigger. You can't "beat" em, you can only fight them ignoring what they are doing until they get bored and will move to something differently/new.

I don't care if 100 "cheaters" has been banned.. this is not making my game better because there's other 1000 cheaters doing the same, beliving that you can ban em all is just utopic.

They'll go (eventually) away when there's no more ppl talking about em, or when the game is not popular anymore. This is the sad reality.

Hold on a minute...Their forum?? its not their forum...they are a minority bunch of noobs who most of them only probably bought ArmA OA from Steam 3 weeks ago, so they could get in on the latest hacks and play the "hacker" shooting players on DayZ. Its not their forum its everyone's forum and the vast majority of players play fair...They are a minority group of immature nobodies paying someone else to write hacks for them. Most of them will soon get bored with ArmA and drift back to other games that meet their game requirements...a small map, a bunch of run n' gunners and people willing to make money by writing hacks for games by big name companies like EA. DayZ is very popular at the moment but that will change as time goes on and the real supporters of the ArmA community will continue to support and play ArmA. If your one of those guys who doesn't want to continue to support the ArmA community, so be it...the rest of us who always have will continue to do so. The sad reality is that decent players let themselves get upset over hacks, its a fact of life in online gaming. You just have to ignore the idiots and play each game on its merits...and when you get the chance, as has happened in the last couple of days on these forums you dish out a bit of stick to the morons who deserve it by thinking they are hackers.

I've used to think about that when i was young and the emotions rather than my brain were driving my decision. I then learned what's that you should put your emotivity aside and take the most convenient decision. This is the only way to handle the situation in a professional manner. But again, that's not my projects, nor my business, so if they want to handle it like this.. we can only hope for the better. In the meantime i wait.

In how many games do players wish for the devs to honestly post, to answer their questions, to tell the players what the devs are thinking?

When a dev does that, he/she inevitably is criticized, questioned and re-questioned, including motives/etc.

Players are never content, devs can't win, and that's why almost all devs pretty much avoid posting, and when they do they only post PR PC bland crap. Heck, devs'll often hire community reps and the reps will only post PR PC bland crap.

Rocket took us behind the curtain, and posted what he thought, not PR PC bland crap.

Good for him.

Please help!

First i want to tell my history:

I played on Uk 14. Was near Electrozavodsk. Found ammo box. I know that this is cheat box, so i destroyed it.

Near cheat box i found a body. It have AKM, nightvision and gps and cans. I take it.

Then i walk near coast and saw police car!

I enter this vehicke, but car explode!

At the next day i can't join to server with error such "Battleye: Global ban"

Why?

Please help me! Please unban!

My nick in game is NikiTA and ID ID 2443332.

PLEASE respone and help!

It's my favorite game!

Please help!

I played on Uk 14. Was near Electrozavodsk. Found ammo box. I know that this is cheat box' date=' so i destroyed it.

Near cheat box i found a body. It have AKM, nightvision and gps and cans. I take it.

Why?

PLEASE respone and help!

It's my favorite game!

[/quote']

Global Ban = Using a Hack or Cheat. Contact Battleye..... DayZ cannot unban you. Have a nice day and use your copy of ArmA OA for a bookend, thats all its worth now. :D

Please help!

I played on Uk 14. Was near Electrozavodsk. Found ammo box. I know that this is cheat box' date=' so i destroyed it.

Why?

PLEASE respone and help!

It's my favorite game!

[/quote']

Read the goddamned thread opener - that's all I'm going to respond with. :dodgy:

I have necessity spoke with Rocket.

I have receive the Global Ban -_- for what? I don't know what... becasue don't have use this fu.. shi.. cheat what you mean.

But, before all, i have try contact Battleye Support and i have spoke directly with Bastian Suter.

This person have tells me "you give ban for cheat" I have request proof this beceuse I am sure don't have use this cheat, and this person don't have give me any proof.

This person have set me in black list in email, because my last email is "You tells me i am use cheat but you don't have request my GUID" this person without even knowing who spoke went direct to me "you using cheats"

This is very incredible.. I am sure don't have use this cheat or hack or what the hell they say, but don't help me.

If is correct operation i don't know, but ban a innocent is a very bad way... -_- I write here, because I do not respond anymore. and I need to vent...

I have lost my game for ???? -_- Cheat????? i play game from the 1997 and i have over 600 game original and never i have receive 1 Ban because i don't have never use this cheat... -_- is incredible ...

Thanks all for listening, I needed to vent with someone

Bye at all, is a good comunity... :)I hope in future with arma 3 this problem is not present.

See you when ARMA3 comes around and you get banned for cheating again! :D

See you when ARMA3 comes around and you get banned for cheating again! :D

I do not laugh..... is not fun, I hope it also happens to you, then see how much you laugh... :-/

I mean come on why are you lying. What I believe, if you INJECT something to the game, spawn heli - crate or justin bieber -- you gonna get banned. Now I read so many threads like "I didnt do anything" and I almost want to believe some of them. I may be naive but devs - coders arent. They know these injections and they are banning you for using those cheats. It doesnt matter if you just wanted to see it once. You got banned. period. Just dont fucking cheat. You are supporting the wrong side, downloading cheats, running cheats. fu lame cheater.

some posts are like "I knew It was a cheatbox, I took some gear and destroyed it.." if you know its a cheatbox, why interacting with that in the first place? you deserve ban too.

I mean come on why are you lying. What I believe' date=' if you INJECT something to the game, spawn heli - crate or justin bieber -- you gonna get banned. Now I read so many threads like "I didnt do anything" and I almost want to believe some of them. I may be naive but devs - coders arent. They know these injections and they are banning you for using those cheats. It doesnt matter if you just wanted to see it once. You got banned. period. Just dont fucking cheat. You are supporting the wrong side, downloading cheats, running cheats. fu lame cheater.

some posts are like "I knew It was a cheatbox, I took some gear and destroyed it.." if you know its a cheatbox, why interacting with that in the first place? you deserve ban too.

[/quote']

Ok I spoke at you, 1 Time..

I'm not trying to remove the ban in this forum, I have only expose my realy situation.

I don't want absolution from anyone, I have the email for evidence for what i means.

I'm not here to cry, I just wanted to explain my situation. and stop.

but obviously not even want to see people like the person first, laughing at this bad situation.

this is all.

Thanks who knows me knows that I never used cheats, in all Game (an i play very more game) This is the situation? I am ban? ok, no problem, but at least I still have the right to speak as a free person.

As in the news when a person is accused, and appears to many people as evil but then it turns innocent... but either the people will always think of evil, because people can not have its own idea

Good day at all

but at least I still have the right to speak as a free person.

And so have we all - so bugger on out of here already.

I got banned for using hacks, after a loosing my 100+ hour char and at 8 in the morning running on no sleep i just didn't care of the consequences. It was stupid and i deserved it. After calming down i bought the game again and started playing with a fresh slate, but now im getting banned by battleye for using hacks in the past i thought battleye just blocked your key, am i getting ip banned now?

Look' date=' we don't issue the Global Bans. They are issued by BattlEye. I cannot explain how they are issued, but I reviewed the process. These are very legit bans, issued not by DayZ but by BattlEye.

[b']IF YOU DO: YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE ANY HELPFUL REPLIES AS YOU ARE A KNOWN HACKER NOTIFIED BY THE BATTLEYE SYSTEM.

We have NO way of removing your ban. You will receive a ban from these forums if you post such a request, as you have been branded a known hacker.

I SAY AGAIN: THERE IS NOTHING WE CAN DO ABOUT YOUR BAN (except post some meme's).

- please feel free to discuss ISSUES but not SPECIFIC BANS in this thread.

lol

Look' date=' we don't issue the Global Bans. They are issued by BattlEye. I cannot explain how they are issued, but I reviewed the process. These are very legit bans, issued not by DayZ but by BattlEye.

[b']IF YOU DO: YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE ANY HELPFUL REPLIES AS YOU ARE A KNOWN HACKER NOTIFIED BY THE BATTLEYE SYSTEM.

We have NO way of removing your ban. You will receive a ban from these forums if you post such a request, as you have been branded a known hacker.

I SAY AGAIN: THERE IS NOTHING WE CAN DO ABOUT YOUR BAN (except post some meme's).

- please feel free to discuss ISSUES but not SPECIFIC BANS in this thread.

lol

I'm not appealing i'm wondering XD

I'm not appealing i'm wondering XD

If you got global banned again it most likely means you have the hack programs still on your computer and/or loaded into the game. Maybe give the hacker's customer support a call on how to properly remove them.

I am sorry but i have global ban but i am not hacker, all what I do is copy two camo skins in game. The first time it was casual, the second simply test. I give my camo to my friend in game and exit from server to see whether the beta patch helps with bug when you change camo clothing, and when i entered the game my character rolled away in time for some seconds and it stood again in an old camouflage

I know that i am not only one with this problem and thiat theme already bothered you but how it is possible to turn off the ban?

P.S. and sorry for my bad English

I am sorry but i have global ban but i am not hacker' date=' all what I do is copy two camo skins in game. The first time it was casual, the second simply test.

I know that i am not only one with this problem and thiat theme already bothered you but how it is possible to turn off the ban?

[/quote']

You don't get global banned for duping items, you get global banned for hacking...

So apparently, you didn't just dupe, you hacked.

Enjoy your ban mate

22282917.jpg

Доброго Времени суток, подскажите куда обратиться по поводу произвола админа на сервере US114 Канзас? извините если не туда написал

Доброго Времени суток' date=' подскажите куда обратиться по поводу произвола админа на сервере US114 Канзас? извините если не туда написал

Good day, tell me where to go on the arbitrariness of the admin server US114 Kansas? I'm sorry if you do not write back

[/quote']

I guess you could try ban appeals? http://dayzmod.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=16