rocket

DO NOT POST YOUR GLOBAL BAN APPEALS

That is a SERVER BAN.

A GLOBAL BAN is different.

ARRRRGGGHHHH....

But there is a BE Ban inside of that picture... I personally have been banned from BE and all I know is that right before it happened there were hackers in the game... I know this is an annoyance to you guys on the DayZ team but its a really big problem... I paid 30$ for ARMA 2 CO and now I cant play anything w/ BE enabled.

So a server ban CAN be stated as a Global ban?

or not?

Im confused, for i am not CD key banned, but on some servers it says im global banned

So the olny way for you to be is to be unglobal baned is to get new ip/steam account? becuase i was baned and i didnt do anything

It's your fault that the players get globalbanned, because you launched ALPHA TEST with Battleye. >:(.

Alpha test with Battleye.

Alpha test

with Battleye

HA HA HA, OH WOW.jpg

It's your fault that the players get globalbanned, because you launched ALPHA TEST with Battleye. >:(.

Alpha test with Battleye.

Alpha test

with Battleye

HA HA HA, OH WOW.jpg

You could say that, but I truly believe that there is some bug in the system where players don't do anything wrong, yet get globally banned.

Lol ive gotten global banned before and i just keep coming back with the free version that i can get unlimited amount of times. :D

Firstly, some Kudos to rocket for the heavy forum presence. You're a top class entertainer.

Secondly, I read quite a few posts on system being flawless, no false positives etc. Don't know anything about how these things work, I don't know if they've changed significantly the last few years. I was banned by PB a few years back, appealed, got ban lifted. They never said what it was based on, just a vague statement mentioning they had no real evidence against me after all. I do like to think no system is infalliable.

Thirdly, I read through the tread for amusement, and I am very amused. Thanks for all the trolling, raging, whining and tears in general.

But you kids really should learn how to use google. And read through the tread before posting. And using your brain in general.

Please read the sticky... Global bans are NOT supposed to be posted on the dayZ forums.

yeah really try to be baned from a game u love to play every day more than 6h and u got banned without doing any thing .. i want to post it in rocket head even ..

i'm fuckin pissed off.

i try to jump on a server is morning and i get a global ban for no reason who do i contract?

Last night i was playing DayZ like normal and logged off like normal and this morning i trying getting on and i get Ban Screen "You were Kicked off the game (battleEye Global ban #4385) WTF ive done nothing at all and i would just like to play dayz can you please look into this.. Steam and Arma 2 Name OMFGABEAR Please fix it

Edited by OMFGABEAR
  • Like 1

The address "<support[at]battleye.com>" in the "To" field was not recognized. Please make sure that all addresses are properly formed.

Need a email address

im really sorry but does any one know how to continue to play on BE servers after a global ban. Even if it means getting a new game. I got my ban in a moment of rage. I lost an as 50 ,NV goggles , range finders ghillie suit and a 14 day old character because of a glitch. I then turned to item hack but i am a crap exploiter so i got banned. Please help i know im an idiot.

I miss rocket's cheat system... Battleye is really pissing me off, I was globally banned for no reason... "IF" and "WHEN" someone tries to msg. the staff, they ignore all the E-Mails due to the high amount of people it banns for legit reasons. I came home from work, and some friends and I decide to go on DayZ and have a bit of fun, then about 10 mins after gameplay, I'm globally banned.... WTF.. I was apparently banned for absolutely no reason, nor did I cause something to inflict this.. I like the Battleye system for the reason that is helps to keep kids using scripts, pbo's, and such to manipulate the fucking game to an extent where it's unplayable, but they need to fix the fucking system. I like the system to an extent, but this needs to be resolved, the smallest thing that the Anti-Cheat System "Thinks" is not legit, it issues a global ban to that CD-Key... I don't mind buying another CD-Key, I can afford it, but this is ridiculous that it is globally banning people for no reasons.

If DayZ ever comes to the point of comming to Arma 3, or an independent game, Don't fucking use Battleye, but a real system like Rocket again...

• Like 2

There is a slight problem with the BattlEye anticheat system, it would track the hacker by their name then CD-Key, a name spoofer could steal your name if your on the same server and get you banned, this is the reason i got a Global Ban, i had my name stolen by a spoofer in the server according to my friend who was on skype with me and on the server at the same time that i got kicked and banned, i would like to see Rocket's Anti-Cheat system as it wouldnt randomly ban people for no reason whatsoever

Edited by NLGxSnipeZ

this is terrible BE is shit get a new system i got ban for no reason like i said playing the night before then instant global ban WTF is this DayZ please fix it

OMGABEAR, i have problem with BE too. I don't know why, but I get ban for nothing. I just played like a normal people, without some cheat\script\or using bag. JUST - bamp, and i get ban by BE anti cheat. I have just wrote to this email support@battleye.com. But after 1 week, i don't have answer to my request.

System of battleye anti-cheat is not perfect, and IT IS A FACT !!!

There is a slight problem with the BattlEye anticheat system, it would track the hacker by their name then CD-Key, a name spoofer could steal your name if your on the same server and get you banned, this is the reason i got a Global Ban, i had my name stolen by a spoofer in the server according to my friend who was on skype with me and on the server at the same time that i got kicked and banned, i would like to see Rocket's Anti-Cheat system as it wouldnt randomly ban people for no reason whatsoever

They can't "spoof" your CD-key unless you give it to them. You'd have a better chance of winning the powerball every week for a year than you would of successfully guessing someone else's CD key.

The address "<support[at]battleye.com>" in the "To" field was not recognized. Please make sure that all addresses are properly formed.

Need a email address

Throw your PC in the bath tub, you aren't ready to use it.

Replace the [at] with a @ obviously.

Need a email address

I don't know if anyone humane here is to help you, I am suffering the same ban, I have lost faith in this people. For now I can help you saying this. Replace [at] with @ sign in email address. I did this and got no reply. I just got banned as well. This is pathetic.

I miss rocket's cheat system... Battleye is really pissing me off, I was globally banned for no reason... "IF" and "WHEN" someone tries to msg. the staff, they ignore all the E-Mails due to the high amount of people it banns for legit reasons. I came home from work, and some friends and I decide to go on DayZ and have a bit of fun, then about 10 mins after gameplay, I'm globally banned.... WTF.. I was apparently banned for absolutely no reason, nor did I cause something to inflict this.. I like the Battleye system for the reason that is helps to keep kids using scripts, pbo's, and such to manipulate the fucking game to an extent where it's unplayable, but they need to fix the fucking system. I like the system to an extent, but this needs to be resolved, the smallest thing that the Anti-Cheat System "Thinks" is not legit, it issues a global ban to that CD-Key... I don't mind buying another CD-Key, I can afford it, but this is ridiculous that it is globally banning people for no reasons.

If DayZ ever comes to the point of comming to Arma 3, or an independent game, Don't fucking use Battleye, but a real system like Rocket again...

Same problem, I'm afraid Battleye doesn't give a shit because, they don't need to give you proof, they can ban you whenever you want and you cant ask for evidence, and when you do get banned for no reason, they don't reply and you can't send a story to back your innocence up. Moral of the story: Battleye. Gives. No. Shits.

Basically, when you contact BE they won't even tell you why they banned you, they're like 4 year old kids, and they also have the stance that "ALL BANS ARE LEGIT FUCK YOU" so if you get banned, you HAVE to buy another CD key... even if you are innocent... which sucks... I know.