Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance in the Mod? Find a medic here!

I am sick and in need of antibiotics :( been away from the game a while apparently getting infected alot... lol any help appreciated since I have been playing for 3 days and only found 1 pack. You can add me on steam, froont is my name

ah and no TS atm :(

teamspeak is a pretty quick download/install typically, only took me 2 minutes today when I did it.  If you still prefer not to do that, you should at least post your location on the map so the medic who responds isn't on the other side of the world.

I can't help you atm, but I wish you the best of luck.

lol no the wife was sleeping but shes up now ill find the info and hop on.

Edit: Big thank you to [TMW]MD who helped me out really fast, even though he wasnt really avail XD cheers mate.

Edited by JackONeill

I could use antiB! I got infected somehow, maybe from getting my temps too low. I have a blood bag but no antiB so Im down pretty low.

Just outside of Novy.

btw, ill have to check and see if I still have the TMW TS saved. I haven't used TS since I quit playing DayZ about 9 months ago lol

thx! :D

I got someone on the server claiming to want to help..seems legit so far. could be a trap..i hope not im well equipped lol.

but ill log onto the TS if im not dead in a few minutes haha

So Im on the TS server. Im under the name Apex (I should be a Trusted member as I used to play with TMW quite a bit earlier this year).

anyone available to get me some AntiB and a blood transfusion? :)

Also on TS same name as in the forums, looking for a little assist in NWAF got glitched though the wall in the fire hall and of course I'm now on the roof with broken legs and nearly no blood, need the morphine I have a bloodbag for myself though.

I'm just barely south west of the nwaf, i have a dmr with a hero skin, i have a blood bag, i just need someone to give it to me

name is Ryan Merritt and server is US47

• Like 1

Totally forgot to update. 

I healed JackOneill about 2/3 days ago.

feel free to drop me a message if you need anything again bud.

A: Your in-game name: M16A4 ACOG

B: Your condition/ailments (ex. Low on blood, sick, broken legs, in pain, passed out): Bugged/Permanently passed out.

C: Your location - be specific (include nearest town and coordinates, if possible): North West Airfield near the fire station (I'm on a private hive, medic contact me for server info).

D: A general description of your character (wearing a ghillie suit, hero skin, bandit skin, normal skin, etc.): Ghillie Suit, g36 A Camo

(Notes: My Skype username is "Lp1spec", my name is Alex)

I'm going to sleep now, I'll be on in 10 hours, give or take a couple. If a medic sees my request, please send me a request on Skype and/or reply to me on this thread, thank you!

I'm going to sleep now, I'll be on in 10 hours, give or take a couple. If a medic sees my request, please send me a request on Skype and/or reply to me on this thread, thank you!

The problem is it's on a private hive, deep into the map, in one of the most dangerous places.  Not all medics will be able to help you very quickly, and it may not succeed.

I would try to do it personally, but I am busy in 10 hours.  What I can do is post in our forums that you need help on a private hive, link to here and wish you the best.

• Like 1

The problem is it's on a private hive, deep into the map, in one of the most dangerous places.  Not all medics will be able to help you very quickly, and it may not succeed.

I would try to do it personally, but I am busy in 10 hours.  What I can do is post in our forums that you need help on a private hive, link to here and wish you the best.

Actually, one of the private hive's servers (#2) is quite unpopulated. It has about 2-6 players usually, as well as the fact that the server has over 1000 vehicles, meaning you will be able to find a chopper easily to get up to North West Airfield.

A: Matt

B: SEVERE blood loss and extreme pain. Possibly infected?

C: Cherno in the farthest left military tent.

D: Normal skin with an m240.

Save me  :(

Thanks.

Edited by XboxSucks

Hi there, hop on our Teamspeak and sit in a "Help Needed"-Channel. We can get you sorted out, then.

ts.tmwdayz.com

The Trusted Medics of the Wasteland-adminteam have been working on getting new forums up and running. Go check it out and test our new form-/ticketing-system for medical assistance. Simply fill out the form and we will get in contact with you. Easiest way to do that would either to register on our forums or you can still hop on our Teamspeak:

ts.tmwdayz.com

Link to the forums: www.tmwdayz.com

Edited by kichilron
  • Like 2

cute type in the ts name there kichi ;)

but in all seriousness guys go check it out, even if you dont want assistance, it looks pretty!

• Like 1

cute type in the ts name there kichi ;)

Never happened.

• Like 1

Logurt

Heavy blood loss, can't move far without passing out.

North of military tents in Stary Sobor.

Hero Skin with M4A3 CCO

Logurt

Heavy blood loss, can't move far without passing out.

North of military tents in Stary Sobor.

Hero Skin with M4A3 CCO

Still need help? I was moving to I'm in Stary Sobor zone.

Edited by BrutoDetestsSB

Still need help? I was moving to I'm in Stary Sobor zone.

Yeah can you go on the teamspeak channel or skype?

Thanks for help No Sugar Added

Edited by frozenlogurt

Ingame Name: Zurika

Condition: Very low on blood, blurry vision.

Location: Southwest area of map. East of Pavlovo in the left most deer stand right above the road.

Description: female character skin
Edited by AzukaHatori

Ingame Name: Zurika

Condition: Very low on blood, blurry vision.

Location: Southwest area of map. East of Pavlovo in the left most deer stand right above the road.

Description: female character skin

Patient Helped

• Like 3