Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance in the Mod? Find a medic here!

did that didn't show anything D:

Well like i say, for many reasons TMW dont heal on No CD Key servers, so im afraid we cant help you.

that's it I was thinking of becoming a medic and a hero but now I am just going to be a bandit and not bother with medics

Because we wont help you on an illegal server? You do that bud.

• Like 1

Hi there - I'm just here to add an official point of view for the medics - we are not here to get ourselves in trouble on a "No-CD-Key-Server" without even Teamspeak in the background. If you're only playing on those servers it's good for you, but you would never be able to join our ranks like that anyway. We have our rules we are operating on and if you don't stick to those you are not going to be healed. That's the way it works sadly.

I'm out - av9lV9v.gif

• Like 6

A: Your in-game name: Antony

B: Your condition/ailments: Infection

C: Your location: Just outside Khelm, SE side

D: A general description of your character: Ghille, DMR

Healed by Marion Mic, +1. Very helpful, thanks a lot mate. ^.^

Edited by Antjenks
  • Like 1

Joined ts.tmwdayz.com in TeamSpeak and received fast help. Was healed by Marion Mic. Thank you, thanks TMW group, good job!

• Like 1

It was fast, since you have also provided me great location description in that forest. And all those print screens of your locations made my job even easier.

Good job 2u2 ^^

Okey everyone, I can assure you with everything that I own that this is not a joke. I was running against the airfield and was just outside Kabanino. The server was quite empty only 4 players so I though I was safe, but someone started shooting at me and I didn't see where the fire came from. I managed to hide in a bush but my leg is broken and I have seriously like 1 blood left. The situation is stable now, I'm not loosing blood but if I don't get some morphine soon I will die from either thirst or starvation. 

So if there's any kind soul out in the darkness near me, please, I cannot give you very much, I got some food, a mp5a5 with some magazines and a silenced makarov. I don't really expect someone to help me but if you would, I would be entirely thankful. I don't want my great journey to end here and now.  Edit: I got 2 frag grenades that I could give as reward too.  

Okey. 

A: Andrey Makarov 

B: Extremely low on blood and broken bone, I can handle the blood problem myself, I really only want someone to fix my broken bone :(

C: I'm just outside Kabanino in a bush, south of the big airfield. Dont really know the cordinates. 

D: I got normal skin, im not a bandit. I got a MP5A5. 

Please help me! Send me a message on this site or respond on this site, I don't wanna log in on dayz before I know I got someone to help me, otherwise I might starve or die of thirst. 

Edited by kealthkewk

Hi there kealthkewk,

If you still need help, please join our Team Speak: ts.tmwdayz.com. I am not near Kabanino atm, but if you come to TS I'll be able to help you.

I healed "kealthkewk" earlyer, so i think this is the same request i just forgot to close it ^^.

Either way patient healed.

Oh thing i would like to point out.

Marion Mic Is now a registered TMW Medic, got his tags this morning.  (Well this afternoon but i just woke up like a boss)

He is defiantly trust worthy, Feel free to ask him for help!

Edited by TMW Se7eN
  • Like 4

A. HeavenHellGamer
B. Low on blood and Infected. (I have my own blood, but I do not have any anties)
C. Coordinates :042,056 near NWAF dayz map us# 1492
D. Camo Clothing with glasses, carrying a Bison PP SD and a Coyote Backpack (character has white skin)

Can use skype, teamspeak, and/or steam for communication.
Thank you I am in desperate need of medication

Thank you for your help, this is really great what you are doing with the DayZ community! :P :thumbsup: :D

Edited by HeavenHellGamer
  • Like 2

Great service you provide to the public, TMW, having used your help a few times now I ought to leave 100% positive feedback. Perfectly conducted medical ops, everytime, you guys are the best. :thumbsup:

• Like 5

DanielM

stable but broken bone, friendly

im on the airfield up north west inside a military barracks near the middle field out-of 3 grass fields

normal skin, glasses, facial hair

my steam is Udongien

please and thanks =(

post-168024-0-15821700-1376536986_thumb.

DanielM

stable but broken bone, friendly

im on the airfield up north west inside a military barracks near the middle field out-of 3 grass fields

normal skin, glasses, facial hair

my steam is Udongien

please and thanks =(

Ooooo its rare that someone sends us a drawing! thank you good sir ;)

Hop on teamspeak and one of our medics will assist you asap, if not them me personally.

Thank you! Se7en! that was actually quick. ive been stuck there for a good while xD

Edited by xitty

I asked this before and forgot the answer...are whitelist medics allowed to use TMW Teamspeak to find patients?