Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance in the Mod? Find a medic here!

Condition: No blood

Name: Rex Mundi

Appearance: Ghillie Suit, DMR, NVG

Willing to pay anyone that helps with a DMR and 5 mags of ammo.

Hop on the TMW teamspeak, we can help, Address: ts.dayzmedics.com

Edited by MD (MalevolentDeity)

RRF medic requires blood and morphine following failed suicide bombing, unfortunately due to the current crisis none of our medics is willing to risk the job, perhaps another well known medic based organisation would care to step in? I'll put a good word in to rocket ;D ps - please remember this is a medic run, leave dem satchels in the ammo crate, thanks

RRF medic requires blood and morphine following failed suicide bombing, unfortunately due to the current crisis none of our medics is willing to risk the job, perhaps another well known medic based organisation would care to step in? I'll put a good word in to rocket ;D ps - please remember this is a medic run, leave dem satchels in the ammo crate, thanks

Hey Rasta,

Hop on our Teamspeak and we'd be pleased to help.

ts.dayzmedics.com

MD~

Edited by MD (MalevolentDeity)
  • Like 1

It seems I was mistaken, the satchel charge failed to harm me as I was in fact not even in game when it went off. I might however have use for another of your exclusive services..... what would it cost to arrange a sustained hate campaign against a bunch of friendly medics?

I'll just like to add in that the creator of TMW, Dr. Wasteland MD, is one of the few DayZ Heroes.. I think Rocket knows about us. ;)

• Like 1

I'll just like to add in that the creator of TMW, Dr. Wasteland MD, is one of the few DayZ Heroes.. I think Rocket knows about us. ;)

indeed he does, and is soon to hear a whole lot more about you too i'll wager.

I have seen the thread regarding the hunting and killing of RRF members, and it disgusts me. We have been in the same position many times.

TMW is in no way, shape, or form involved in any teamkilling or targeting of the RRF - or any other clan for that matter. They are working for the same goal as us and we hold them in high regards. Please let this thread be used for its intended purpose; medical assistance. If you need to speak to me, please come to our Teamspeak.

Edited by TMWMarijke
  • Like 4

I have seen the thread regarding the hunting and killing of RRF members, and it disgusts me. We have been in the same position many times.

TMW is in no way, shape, or form involved in any teamkilling or targeting of the RRF - or any other clan for that matter. They are working for the same goal as us and we hold them in high regards. Please let this thread be used for its intended purpose; medical assistance. If you need to speak to me, please come to out Teamspeak.

oh dear, it seems you have been lied to, never fear - all will be revealed

I have personally discussed the matter with Marijke and the Reddit Rescue Force acknowledges that the Trusted Medics of the Wasteland had no involvement in the recent attacks against us. In the unlikely case that there is a rogue medic from the TMW that is involved with the attacks, the blame is placed solely upon that individual and not TMW as a whole.

Edited by A9821
  • Like 3

I have personally discussed the matter with Marijke and the Reddit Rescue Force acknowledges that The Wasteland Medics had no involvement in the recent attacks against us. In the unlikely case that there is a rogue medic from TMW that is involved with the attacks, the blame is placed solely upon that individual and not TMW.

I salute your sense of fair play sir. so, just to clarify - Se7en, Bernd, Feral, Skyplus and co were definitely not recorded during the elektro supermarket attack, they are not lying to Marijke and order is restored. Lovely.

I salute your sense of fair play sir. so, just to clarify - Se7en, Bernd, Feral, Skyplus and co were definitely not recorded during the elektro supermarket attack, they are not lying to Marijke and order is restored. Lovely.

I was there but I was not directly involved, I have lied to no one.

Let's keep this lovely thread on topic shall we? This is a place for people to seek help from TMW. Anything else will require it's own thread.

Edit - Hey Feral^ - I just noticed we have a matching wardrobe.

Anyhoo, back on topic.

Edited by Fraggle
  • Like 4

Your in-game name: Inebrios

Your condition/ailments: Low on blood(passing out every few minutes)

Your location: Mogilevka(075,102)

A general description of your character: Normal Skin, Sunglasses
Edited by Inebrios

Your in-game name: Inebrios

Your condition/ailments: Low on blood(passing out every few minutes)

Your location: Mogilevka(075,102)

A general description of your character: Normal Skin, Sunglasses

When ya get the chance, hop on the Teamspeak at ts.dayzmedics.com and someone will be there to help ya.

Edited by TMW Alpha22

A: Your in-game name: Rozzok

B: Your condition/ailments Really low on blood. Not bandaged

C: Your location - Stary Sobor ( I think its the name ) at the tents.

D: A general description of your character | In a ghillie suit. armed with a PDW and hatchet.

If you can add me on skype : Rozzok James

EDIT : Barely dead, no more blood left in my bar + is blinking also.

Edited by Rozzok

A: Your in-game name: Rozzok

B: Your condition/ailments Really low on blood. Not bandaged

C: Your location - Stary Sobor ( I think its the name ) at the tents.

D: A general description of your character | In a ghillie suit. armed with a PDW and hatchet.

If you can add me on skype : Rozzok James

EDIT : Barely dead, no more blood left in my bar + is blinking also.

If you want quick help, jump on our TeamSpeak, if you haven't been helped alreay:

ts.dayzmedics.com

• Like 1

If you want quick help, jump on our TeamSpeak, if you haven't been helped alreay:

ts.dayzmedics.com

All healed now. Thanks to kichilron! +1 Rep for you. No more assistance needed now.

Edited by Rozzok
  • Like 1

A: Michael

B: Next to zero blood, passing out every 10sec

C: 67, 115 in the trees north of the powerlines

D: g36 Camo, normal skin

A: Michael

B: Next to zero blood, passing out every 10sec

C: 67, 115 in the trees north of the powerlines

D: g36 Camo, normal skin

Just hop on the Teamspeak, but this late you might have to wait until the morning. The TS is ts.dayzmedics.com and hop into a help needed channel.

A: Your in-game name: Michael

B: Your condition/ailments Low bood, passing out.

C: Your location - be specific : top of the lighthouse on the coast dayz duck server

D: A general description of your character Normal skin

A: Your in-game name: Michael

B: Your condition/ailments Low bood, passing out.

C: Your location - be specific : top of the lighthouse on the coast dayz duck server

D: A general description of your character Normal skin

Hi Rex,

Hop on the TMW teamspeak and we can give you assistance.

Teamspeak3 address: ts.dayzmedics.com

See our forums for more info: http://tmwdayz.com/index.php

No you don't.

I have updated the link because I put the wrong one to begin with.

The link explains how to install teamspeak3 and connect to our ts3 server in order that you can talk to us. Then we can coordinate your rescue, TS3 is free to use and download.