Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance in the Mod? Find a medic here!

A: Your in-game name: Urusula

B: Your condition/ailments: Need a blood transfusion, broken leg, bleeding as we speak no bandages!

C: Your location - NW airfield, specifically in the control tower

D: normal skin with nato m16 agoc, alice pack

Server is the : Australian "herp derp" servers i usually go on herp derp 1 or 2

A: Your in-game name: Urusula

B: Your condition/ailments: Need a blood transfusion, broken leg, bleeding as we speak no bandages!

C: Your location - NW airfield, specifically in the control tower

D: normal skin with nato m16 agoc, alice pack

Server is the : Australian "herp derp" servers i usually go on herp derp 1 or 2

Ok, connect to our Teamspeak at ts.dayzmedics.com and we'll sort you out.

A: Judge.

B: Need a blood transfusion, I have the blood bag. Also need antibiotics if possible

C: Namalsk, Old Hospital, on top of the hospital next to the market.Unsure of co-ords.

D: Regular skin, hatchet as weapon.

I don't have Team Speak, if someone could either PM me for further details or reply on here letting me know they're coming, that would be great :)

Dead :(

Edited by MissSweeney

A: Judge.

B: Need a blood transfusion, I have the blood bag. Also need antibiotics if possible

C: Namalsk, Old Hospital, on top of the hospital next to the market.Unsure of co-ords.

D: Regular skin, hatchet as weapon.

I don't have Team Speak, if someone could either PM me for further details or reply on here letting me know they're coming, that would be great :)

Sorry to hear that - it's always faster to get on the teamspeakserver. And the only thing you have to do is download it. It's not big and you don't even need to talk to us. It's sometimes enough, when you can type.

• Like 2

that makes me sad inside, as Kichi says, next time get on teamspeak and you will live

• Like 1

A: Phontoron in game, Thepwnagekiller for steam

B: Broken legs, need morphine

C: On top of Firestation at northwest airfield

D: survivor skin, white, no beard

EDIT: Disregard this post, died

Edited by Phontoron
  • Like 1

A: Phontoron in game, Thepwnagekiller for steam

B: Broken legs, need morphine

C: On top of Firestation at northwest airfield

D: survivor skin, white, no beard

EDIT: Disregard this post, died

Aw.

Jump on TS next time.

A: Your in-game name:Chuck Norris

B: Your condition/ailments Broken leg no blood even showing on indicator

C: Your location -: North barracks in Northwest Airfield

D: A general description of your character : survivor skin m107 British assault pack

I have a ak kobra sight for anyone who helps i have my own blood bag and i need a morphine

A: Your in-game name:Chuck Norris

B: Your condition/ailments Broken leg no blood even showing on indicator

C: Your location -: North barracks in Northwest Airfield

D: A general description of your character : survivor skin m107 British assault pack

I have a ak kobra sight for anyone who helps i have my own blood bag and i need a morphine

Jump on TS

ts.dayzmedics.com

I'm in Gorka and out of blood, I need help FAST, there is a vehicle waiting to be stolen. Please add me on skype (samuel.karlsson97) and help me ASAP, you will be rewarded! Thanks in advance! :)

Edited by PopeUnleached

I'm in Gorka and out of blood, I need help FAST, there is a vehicle waiting to be stolen. Please add me on skype (samuel.karlsson97) and help me ASAP, you will be rewarded! Thanks in advance! :)

I have to go to work for the day, but if you go to the teamspeak address ts.dayzmedics.com there should be a medic there ready to help.

• Like 2

A: woochikaboo

B: Broken legs

C: On the road in-between Skalka and Lopatino

D: Normal skin, hatchet, British Assault pack

Also, if you have one spare I would really appreciate a toolbox. I can give you an engine in return, I will be available soon, if you could add me on skype: joemileswoo

Thank you very much.

Edit: Someone helped me, thanks.

Edited by woochikaboo

A: Your in-game name: Joost

B: Your condition/ailments: i need blood. only dem bloodzzz!!

C: Your location - be specific: im near stary sober but i can go somewhere else. i only need blood

D: A general description of your character: normal skin Checz backpack and a DMR.

also, i dont have teamspeak we can communicate with steam! add me on steam : /-Exl+/ NL

i can offer some supplies like antibiotics (found 2 at a crash site) for the person who helps me
Edited by joost4533

If you have a Blood Bag, I can help you, Joost. I'm nearby but have no medical supplies currently

A: Your in-game name: Joost

B: Your condition/ailments: i need blood. only dem bloodzzz!!

C: Your location - be specific: im near stary sober but i can go somewhere else. i only need blood

D: A general description of your character: normal skin Checz backpack and a DMR.

also, i dont have teamspeak we can communicate with steam! add me on steam : /-Exl+/ NL

i can offer some supplies like antibiotics (found 2 at a crash site) for the person who helps me

It would be much easier if you got Teamspeak. It's free and fast to download. The server is ts.dayzmedics.com

Normally there are enough people to help you at any time (almost).

If you have a Blood Bag, I can help you, Joost. I'm nearby but have no medical supplies currently

No i dont have blood bags cuse i play solo and blood bags are a waste of space

:{

No1 that can help me?

Edited by joost4533

No i dont have blood bags cuse i play solo and blood bags are a waste of space

:{

No1 that can help me?

Im in the area and could help ya, just hop on the TS, download it if you dont have it, download it, its useful, if you ever need help, and its a small download.

A: Your in-game name - Chris

B: Your condition/ailments - low blood, broken leg

C: Your location - 95, 35 (according to interactive map on the wiki) East of Gvozdno, inside a storage barn

D: A general description of your character - Normal skin, equipped with a Lee Enfield and revolver.

I have supplies I am willing to trade in return for medical help, and an extra auto-injector if possible.

add me on skype: Chriscbowman@hotmail.com
Edited by Bowmayne

add me on skype: Chriscbowman@hotmail.com

Added

A: Your in-game name:
kyleuk

B: Your condition/ailments:
Low blood, Infection (Need blood transfusion and antibiotics, however i have none in my inventory)

C: Your location:
In the woodland north of pavlovo, south of Zelenogorsk (If you look at this map:
|
My co-ordinates are nearly exact to; 26,107)

D: A general description of your character:
Normal survivor clothes, Revolver, M4A3 CCO

I've been helped by se7en, SoulShaper2 and SkyPlus. Really good help and very professional, thanks guys.
Edited by kyleuk

A: Your in-game name:
kyleuk

B: Your condition/ailments:
Low blood, Infection (Need blood transfusion and antibiotics, however i have none in my inventory)

C: Your location:
In the woodland north of pavlovo, south of Zelenogorsk (If you look at this map:
|
My co-ordinates are nearly exact to; 26,107)

D: A general description of your character:
Normal survivor clothes, Revolver, M4A3 CCO

Best way to contact me is via skype: kyle.shepherdson

Hop into our Team Speak, its the best way to get a medic. ts.dayzmedics.com. Thanks for the interest. :)

Hop into our Team Speak, its the best way to get a medic. ts.dayzmedics.com. Thanks for the interest. :)

I have gone to ther site however i cannot do anything unless i register. I have tried to register however it won't let me. What should i do?

I have gone to ther site however i cannot do anything unless i register. I have tried to register however it won't let me. What should i do?

You don't need to register on the forums to get on the Teamspeak. Just download it and connect to the address that Hockey specified.

• Like 1