Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance in the Mod? Find a medic here!

I'm just wondering if there are any medics that go around the breaking point servers for future reference

Thanks

I'm just wondering if there are any medics that go around the breaking point servers for future reference

Thanks

It varies from medic to medic. I personally am wary of any mod that forces you to use a launcher that isn't DayZ Commander or simply in-game Arma, especially with Breaking Point's history with CD keys, but other medics may feel differently.

Private server heals are a bit rough too, as the medic typically hasn't been on the server before and has to get to you from a random spawn with varying gear, typically needing to find medical supplies along the way, and possibly have to go to hot spots without the luxury of hopping to a quiet server. Most will still do it, I'll do any DZC supported maps, you'll just have to bear with the medic as it can be a lengthy operation.

A: Your in-game name: spOOONeyO and Kyne

B: Your condition/ailments: Broken leg x2

C: Your location: Deer stand over Stary Sobor

D: A general description of your character: Bandit and Survivor skin

A: Your in-game name: spOOONeyO and Kyne

B: Your condition/ailments: Broken leg x2

C: Your location: Deer stand over Stary Sobor

D: A general description of your character: Bandit and Survivor skin

Just spoke with the patient (Seems he was alrady on my skype friends list) and he has been helped, so this request is closed :)

• Like 1

That's good, wish I could join you guys

Just come visit our teamspeak at: ts.dayzmedics.com ! We're a friendly bunch of guys and gals and a blast to play DayZ with - come over!

Yep, that's the best and only way to join.

Edited by MaldorLevr

Hey guys! I'm desperate!

A: So, my in-game name is Leo DaCosta

B: I'm dying, infected, low on blood.

C: I'm outside NWAF near the south barracks

D: I'm in ghillie suit, with a DMR I found in a heli crash site. I'm a survivor with neutral humanity (never killed anyone).

My public hive char is 232 days alive now (since I was playing most in private hives) and I'm scared. Kind of attached to this char (it's my third char since I started playing).

Can any good soul provide me some antibiotics? I do have a bloodbag in my backpack, but it seemed impossible for me to find medicine in this patch.

I managed to stay alive hunting and eating a lot of meat while scavenging for the cure of my infection, but now I'm out of food and I don't think I can find any animal to hunt before I get killed by this damn sickness, since I'm really low on blood.

Thank you in advance, life saviors!

Hey guys! I'm desperate!

A: So, my in-game name is Leo DaCosta

B: I'm dying, infected, low on blood.

C: I'm outside NWAF near the south barracks

D: I'm in ghillie suit, with a DMR I found in a heli crash site. I'm a survivor with neutral humanity (never killed anyone).

My public hive char is 232 days alive now (since I was playing most in private hives) and I'm scared. Kind of attached to this char (it's my third char since I started playing).

Can any good soul provide me some antibiotics? I do have a bloodbag in my backpack, but it seemed impossible for me to find medicine in this patch.

I managed to stay alive hunting and eating a lot of meat while scavenging for the cure of my infection, but now I'm out of food and I don't think I can find any animal to hunt before I get killed by this damn sickness, since I'm really low on blood.

Thank you in advance, life saviors!

I just found a box for you. Just join the teamspeak channel ts.dayzmedics.com.

Edit: I notice you've gone offline now, however the advise is still the same. Join that teamspeak and find a medic. I'll be around what is tomorrow morning/afternoon for me, as well as around the time of your post.

Best of luck, hopefully you can find a medic to help.

Edited by (TMW)HerrJon

Hey guys any medics on the Dayz NZ Snap gaming server?

A: Your in-game name: K-flex

B: Your condition/ailment:infection, low blood

C: Your location: Berezino north, roof of train station looking building

D: A general description of your character: normal skin

Please can anyone help? Would be extremely grateful

Hey guys any medics on the Dayz NZ Snap gaming server?

A: Your in-game name: K-flex

B: Your condition/ailment:infection, low blood

C: Your location: Berezino north, roof of train station looking building

D: A general description of your character: normal skin

Please can anyone help? Would be extremely grateful

Is that server connected to the main hive? if so we can help you, also sorry for the late reply, 8.06am is a little early for me ;) hop on to the teamspeak next time your on and ill patch you up.

ts.dayzmedics.com

Hello Looking for a Medic with a food assist the patch change has left me stranded without food and fading quickly i will need blood as well

A Bobbeh or Patrick (Not sure what its currently set to

B Low on blood and dying of starvation

C By Vybor in a field Have coordinates will send over chat

D Guilie suit with DMR

Skype Patrick.MacLellan

Edited by Patrick-Bobbeh

Hello there patrick, care to hop on the teamspeak and we will have a medic with you ASAP. :)

ts.dayzmedics.com

Contact me instead - I'm less rude.

Edited by TMWMarijke

^butthurt.

EDIT: Patient healed, take it easy patrick!

Edited by TMW Se7eN

I'll be looking for you chaps on TS. I'm within an inch of my life (heartbeat sound), infected, and have looked all over for some anti-b's to no avail. Hopefully one of you will be able to help a fellow hero.

Is that server connected to the main hive? if so we can help you, also sorry for the late reply, 8.06am is a little early for me ;) hop on to the teamspeak next time your on and ill patch you up.

ts.dayzmedics.com

Cheers for the offer but I'm dead I'm afraid, thanks for the reply though :)

Cheers for the offer but I'm dead I'm afraid, thanks for the reply though :)

Darn :(

Well if you need us again give us a shout, seems this new patch is getting us busy! So there should be more active medics :)

I'll be looking for you chaps on TS. I'm within an inch of my life (heartbeat sound), infected, and have looked all over for some anti-b's to no avail. Hopefully one of you will be able to help a fellow hero.

Like a boss, these guys swooped in and not only gave me the antibiotic cure to my infection, but bloodbagged me back to health and left an additional anti-b in my backpack as a parting gift! They even invited me on a helicopter jaunt as we rounded up items from some nearby chopper crashes until my old lady spoiled the fun by popping her tire and requiring my assistance irl. Unfortunately, telling her to check the nearby industrials was not an option here.

Thanks again to the fellas, they were real professionals, and kept my hero alive and well. :thumbsup: :beans:

Hello guys,

My character name is Saladin

My blood indicator is empty, and I am infected. I have 2 blood packs in my backpack, but no antibiotics.

I'm on the roof of the hospital in Berezino (the hospital right next to the letter B on the map)

I am currently wearing the hero skin and I have a British Assault Pack on.

If you manage to save my ass here, I'll be forever grateful.

Hello guys,

My character name is Saladin

My blood indicator is empty, and I am infected. I have 2 blood packs in my backpack, but no antibiotics.

I'm on the roof of the hospital in Berezino (the hospital right next to the letter B on the map)

I am currently wearing the hero skin and I have a British Assault Pack on.

If you manage to save my ass here, I'll be forever grateful.

Hey man i can assist, come onto our teamspeak "ts.dayzmedics,com" and ill help you ASAP. :)

• Like 2

Hey man i can assist, come onto our teamspeak "ts.dayzmedics,com" and ill help you ASAP. :)

Thank you very much for the help, my good sir.

I'm vouching for this guy. Saved me from the brink of death and drove my buddy and I to the NWAF.

A real class act.

Signed up to thank you again for the lift, and for helping my buddy out. We were pretty much screwed due to the low drop rates for medical supplies, and his condition. You rock fella.

Your welcome guys, if you need us again just go ahead and make a request.

Hope you guys found some good stuff at NWAF.

Till next time.