Dr Wasteland MD

Need Medical Assistance in the Mod? Find a medic here!

A: Your in-game name: SCN.GHouse

B: Your condition/ailments: Broken leg, low blood

C: Your location - be specific: North of Balota Airfield Tower

D: A general description of your character: Normal skin, Czech Backpack
Edited by Greathouse

A: Your in-game name: Caesar

B: Your condition/ailments: Low blood, Can't hear

C: Your location - be specific: North East of Petrovka

D: A general description of your character: Survivor skin Equipped with M14, M9 SD, Survival ACU

Contact available: Steam
and
Teamspeak 3

Optional: If possible bring a spare toolbox please, I need one.

Been helped by TwitchyTriggeR he was a great help, not only did he give me blood, but he also teamed up with me on my server and assisted me in acquiring an item I needed.
Edited by Julius Caesar

A Feerless

B Broken leg, (bloodbag wouldn't hurt)

C North west of guglovo in some bushes (not very far maybe a 100 meters max)

D British assault backpack Lee enfield. Black sunglasses with facepaint (may change)

A Feerless

B Broken leg, (bloodbag wouldn't hurt)

C North west of guglovo in some bushes (not very far maybe a 100 meters max)

D British assault backpack Lee enfield. Black sunglasses with facepaint (may change)

Whenever you can just hop on the Teamspeak at ts.dayzmedics.com and one of us can help ya there.

A: MaddFerritt

B: Low blood (no pass out, probably like 6000), broken legs

C: Super market in Pustoshka, cords: 030073

D: Normal skin, alice pack, machete

I may be able to help you out Maddferritt, add me on skype: Raphchu or go on the teamspeak server at ts.dayzmedics.com

Need a medic ASAP, lost alot of blood due to zombie attack and took a long time to reach a place to bandage myself. Location: Firestation in Elektro, top floor of the tower, alone, starting gear (no bloodbags.) It's on a public hive server, and I've got like 3-4k blood, so need help as soon as possible! Any medic reading this should PM me, I'd be very very grateful and would find something to give.

Need a medic ASAP, lost alot of blood due to zombie attack and took a long time to reach a place to bandage myself. Location: Firestation in Elektro, top floor of the tower, alone, starting gear (no bloodbags.) It's on a public hive server, and I've got like 3-4k blood, so need help as soon as possible! Any medic reading this should PM me, I'd be very very grateful and would find something to give.

just head to the teamspeak ts.dayzmedics.com, they'll help you out

I might as well lend a hand--I'm going to put myself on the 'roster' for assistance.

add me on skype joeyohara1 we need a medic to run with

need a medic to run with our group hmu on skype - joeyohara1

This isn't a clan recruitment thread, it's purely for immediate medical assistance requests. If you need a permanent medic on your squad, I suggest going here http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/forum/69-clan-group-recruitment/ and making a thread. Any medics that respond to this are already part of TMW or specifically want to play solo.

Go to ts.dayzmedics.com a medic will try and help you out

A: Your in-game name: Walrus

B: Your condition/ailments (ex. Low on blood, sick, broken legs, in pain, passed out): Broken legs

C: Your location - be specific (include nearest town and coordinates, if possible): the corner of a barn in Three Valleys

D: A general description of your character (wearing a ghillie suit, hero skin, bandit skin, normal skin, etc.): Survivor skin, CZ550

Edit: Hockeyguy, Kichilron, and SkyPlus gave me quality service rather quickly. Thank you to the three of you.
Edited by A Strange Walrus

A: Your in-game name: Walrus

B: Your condition/ailments (ex. Low on blood, sick, broken legs, in pain, passed out): Broken legs

C: Your location - be specific (include nearest town and coordinates, if possible): the corner of a barn in Three Valleys

D: A general description of your character (wearing a ghillie suit, hero skin, bandit skin, normal skin, etc.): Survivor skin, CZ550

Connect to out Team Speak at ts.dayzmedics.com and we will get you fixed up. :)

• Like 1

Me and my friend need morphine & blood transfusion. We're both at enterable tower at Devil's Castle next to where the Mi-17 spawns to. My friend has an AKM and Survivor skin, and i have an M4A1 and Bandit skin. We could use some extra morphine too. I've been banned from TS3 TMW Medics Server for "imitating" Arnold Schwarzenegger so ill give out my steam and skype: Steam: Maverick or snipez444 (the one with picture of cheeseburger) Skype: kaapo.bebeng. Please help ASAP :)

Edited by Brack

Me and my friend need morphine & blood transfusion. We're both at enterable tower at Devil's Castle next to where the Mi-17 spawns to. My friend has an AKM and Survivor skin, and i have an M4A1 and Bandit skin. We could use some extra morphine too. I've been banned from TS3 TMW Medics Server for "imitating" Arnold Schwarzenegger so ill give out my steam and skype: Steam: Maverick or snipez444 (the one with picture of cheeseburger) Skype: kaapo.bebeng. Please help ASAP :)

Your ban has been lifted, please follow the rules of the Teamspeak or your ban will be re permitted.

A. Name: "eric"

B. Aliment/Condition: Loss of blood exceeding 10000 units. Have Blood bags. Pain is also a factor.

C.Location: To the south and west of Pobeda Dam. Exact co-ords are: 088X 024Y

D.Description: Survivor Skin, :L85

Any help at all would be great, hope I hear from someone soon .

A. Name: "eric"

B. Aliment/Condition: Loss of blood exceeding 10000 units. Have Blood bags. Pain is also a factor.

C.Location: To the south and west of Pobeda Dam. Exact co-ords are: 088X 024Y

D.Description: Survivor Skin, :L85

Any help at all would be great, hope I hear from someone soon .

Hi there - if you need help fast, go on our teamspeak-server:

ts.dayzmedics.com

There'll almost at any time be someone, that can help you. I for myself will be back in a couple of hours as well.

Hi there - if you need help fast, go on our teamspeak-server:

ts.dayzmedics.com

There'll almost at any time be someone, that can help you. I for myself will be back in a couple of hours as well.

Hey looked on TS3 and i couldn't find it, and help regarding what teamspeak i should use, location of server name etc.?

Hey looked on TS3 and i couldn't find it, and help regarding what teamspeak i should use, location of server name etc.?

you want to go to "connections" >>> "Connect" and enter the Address as "ts.dayzmedics.com" and then click connect =)

Online and available. Anyone in need of some help please look to my signature for status and contact info. Teamspeak would be preferred for communications, IP: ts.dayzmedics.com.

• Like 2

A: Devin

B: Extremely dehydrated, Getting low on blood

C: 056 123, North East of Balota Airfield, The Power Plant

D: Civvy skin

Since it's not the worst of cases, I'll pay whoever helps in some medical supplies that I scooped up from a stash.

EDIT!:

Alright, I received help by MD~ and Sugar.

They helped me out even though my condition wasn't that bad.

All went well. Thanks! :D
Edited by BiGoDeViN

A: Devin

B: Extremely dehydrated, Getting low on blood

C: 056 123, North East of Balota Airfield, The Power Plant

D: Civvy skin

Since it's not the worst of cases, I'll pay whoever helps in some medical supplies that I scooped up from a stash.

Just hop on the teamspeak ts.dayzmedics.com and we'll get you fixed up.

Condition: No blood

Name: Rex Mundi

Appearance: Ghillie Suit, DMR, NVG

Willing to pay anyone that helps with a DMR and 5 mags of ammo.