Rockafella93

Teleported after wearing Camo

Date/Time: 3 AM BST

What happened: Put on the camo and ended up in the sea with nothing except a map and things in my backpack

Where you were: North Electro Church

What you were doing: Was on a server and playing normally, i found some camo and put it on. the server crashed and we moved to another server. however i was in the middle of the sea with nothing

*Current installed version: Newest (can't remember numbers but updated 3 days ago)

*Server(s) you were on:UK11 and UK12

*Your system specs:4GB Ram, Intel quad Q6600 Proccessor (OC'ed to 2.9 Mhz) Nvidia 240 GTS (OC'ed)

*Timeline of events before/after error:

*put on camo found in church

*have server crash on UK12

*connect to UK11

*spawn in sea (after a Longer than usual wait at reciveing data) with nothing

One last thing is it possible to get my things replaced as i had a lot of things that i would very much like back...

Rock

Hi, I run Uk12, I searched "UK12" and it led to this, This is a glitch from Dayz it will happen until the next patch (hopefully). Until then dont wear camo.

It happens until you update to Beta.

Mag.

is that confirmed? if i have installed latest beta patch 93825 then it will not teleport me to debug forest or ocean when i put on camo?

Mag.

is that confirmed? if i have installed latest beta patch 93825 then it will not teleport me to debug forest or ocean when i put on camo?

I would also like to know if this is confirmed ? Don't want to loose all my gear again from this bug.

Also when you say camo, do you mean all camo skins, including ghillie suit ?

Mag.

False, it happened to me when I was updated to beta at the latest version, I got teleported way out of the map and lost all my items.

Magnet is just going off what Rocket? has mentioned - but I still see people complaining over the teleportation issues while having beta patches (The servers need them as well? I really don't see how this could be a CLIENT issue)

@punisher1337

When was this?

What exact version of beta was this?

What exact version of DayZ was this?

What were your actions prior to?

Where we're you teleported?

What server were you playing on and what exact version of everything was it running?

There are multiple reasons people can be teleported/lose items, not running beta is the most prevalent.

This was determined from speaking with a large swathe of players, countless bug reports and tests I myself conducted in replicating the glitch.

Hope that's legit enough for you : /

Mag.

@punisher1337

When was this?

What exact version of beta was this?

What exact version of DayZ was this?

What were your actions prior to?

Where we're you teleported?

What server were you playing on and what exact version of everything was it running?

There are multiple reasons people can be teleported/lose items' date=' not running beta is the most prevalent.

This was determined from speaking with a large swathe of players, countless bug reports and tests I myself conducted in replicating the glitch.

Hope that's legit enough for you : /

Mag.

[/quote']

I already tried posting a report but i guess my thread didn't go through because a mod denied it. I just killed off my character and had to start all over.

Mag.

Not true i have the latest updates and i had this problem earlier in the week.

My previous questions apply to you also.

The amount of people that have told me they are running the latest beta when they are not has been 100% higher than people reporting this problem and actually having had the latest files.

This may just be the luck of the people I am speaking with but I thought to have covered a large enough cross section of the community. If not I need the above requested accurate information to work on.

Magnet

Just to let people know...

I 'skipped' update xx666 and went straight to xx715.

The game was crashing and giving me exceptions, so I went back and installed the 666 patch and had no problems thereafter.

Are the patches accumulated, or will there be problems if you skip them? Anecdotally, it seems to me that they have to be installed in order or you will have problems... At least some of them...

L

It just happened to me and I have everything (including the beta) updated to the latest available. I was just north of Stary Sobor and put on camo. Got teleported immediately to the ocean and lost everything except my revolver and toolbelt gear. I dont even have anything in my inventory. I swam ashore and I am somewhere in the debug.

I was playing on Seattle 43.

I am a little bit confused about the suits.

Do they work or dont work?

For some it works, others it doesn't. If you want to be safe then don't use them. I have been using a ghillie suit without any problems so far (~3 days or so). It may simply be a question of correctly installing the beta patch? or maybe these people have outdated versions of the beta patch?

If you have the latest version of the beta patch and the latest dayz version then you should be fine. Either way you will die though ; P

This happened to me this morning.

I am running the latest game version and OA beta patch.

I was playing on ANZ1, which is also kept up to date.

Do not question me on this, I am not computer illiterate...

I was crawling around the Stary Sobor military camp and found the camo clothing in one of the larger western end tents.

I put it on, and noticed that my clothes didn't change... but the info box in the top right of my HUD disappeared. I checked my inventory and the camo clothing now said civilian clothing, so I assumed something had screwed up and thought, "oh well" and went to head down to the Stary supermarket.

All of a sudden my entire screen turns blue, then about 2-3 seconds later I appear in the ocean.

My coyote (the largest) pack disappears, my AKM and mags disappear, all my main inv disappears... I got annoyed and clicked 'respawn'.

The game kills me, and instantly I am transported to a hilly, blank area with a dead female body at my feet. There's no trees, no grass, no buildings, no nothing around.

Just vast hills and flat ground texture.

Then another player appears next to me, and then we were both transported to inside a tent in Stary Sobor military camp. But we were both swimming under the ground with our heads and arms poking out, but now I was wearing the camo clothing, and my coyote backpack had returned.

I went abort and disconnected then rejoined the game and I spawned further back toward the east inside one of the other tents.

Camo clothing on, coyote backpack (now empty) on, empty inventory.

Pistol ammo/bandage and toolbelt areas intact.

I crawl back to the larger tent I spawned in swimming under the ground and picked up an AK-47 along the way, and there's another guy there in the tent, also in camo clothing with a coyote pack lying on the ground next to a zombie.

I shoot the zombie and the guy stands up and salutes, but doesn't move anywhere.

I'm not even sure if this was another player or if the game had just completely shit itself.

So I left, checked out the Stary supermarket, filled up my pack with supplies and went on my way.

Very strange.

I'd never had this issue until today, and I've used camo clothing before, as well as ghille suits with zero issues.