rsthoth

how to even have combat in this game?

So I get super geared up on a private hive since public hives have such major desynch issues and head to the coast to kill some jive turkeys. i get there and third person around the hanger and see him sitting in the corner. I back up, throw a grenade in, hit him, and he's still alive. so i walk around and put an entire clip into him and then run off into the hills behind balota, he was still alive so i assumed he was a godmode fag. I get about 1 minute into the treeline with military zombies everywhere and i go into shock drop to 3000 blood break my leg and start bleeding, and he's dead on the chat screen. So naturally i start shooting zombies, and more zombies come, and i try to bandage over and over again but i just keep rebleeding and eventually die.

I used to play this game a few months ago all the time, and this stuff never happened, there was no major lag and desynch issues, when you shot someone in the head they died, they didn't have a call of dutyesque last stand to run and try to kill you with them, what happened the game is unplayable. Ontop of that I was on a server with no chain and 34 ping.

Yeah it seems like there has been an increase in godmode hackers in the last couple of weeks. This is on private hives as well. As a Bandit its a little annoying, but nothing you can do. It doesn't take a long time to gear up again anyways. I just ignore it and move on. Some people don't like to play fair and this game has attracted the worst kind of people for some reason. Its hard to do but sometimes I just combat log. But I won't do it unless Im certain (as in im seeing the blood come out of them from alot of shots but they don't die). It makes it even harder that the damage system seems to have a massive delay between when you deal damage to a player and when it registers as dealing damage, so you can't be sure.... you can hit them ten times clearly but it might take 20 seconds for the shots to register.

Private hives are a fair bit better, but there are still plenty of cheaters in them.

What can i say...try a different server if you think it was desync. And don't kill kill jive turkeys.

• Like 2

Stop hanging out with jive-turkey's and you will have more fun.

Bacon. Bacon is where it's at these days, forget about those fucking lame ass jive turkeys and GET. SOME. BACON.

That is all.

How about Jive-turkey wrapped in bacon with a jazz-pig sauce and salsa.

Edited by Fraggle
  • Like 2

How about Jive-turkey wrapped in bacon with a jazz-pig sauce and salsa.

Yeah, I'll take an order of that. Jive Turkey is really not my thing, but Bacon.

Yeah, I'll take an order of that. Jive Turkey is really not my thing, but Bacon.

Jazz-pig bacon? The best kind!

Ok, hold the jazz-bacon. Do you want some jitterbug-veg instead, I highly recommend it.

"God as my witness, I thought turkeys could fly." /mourn

Normal ones, no... But Jive Turkeys can. DYN-O-MITE!

I've noticed private hives tend to desync and lag a hundred times more than public hive servers. Sounds like that's what got you in this case.

Ok, hold the jazz-bacon. Do you want some jitterbug-vag instead, I highly recommend it.

How is that different from regular vag?