Sign in to follow this  
Dayzo

Damaged vehicle, but repair-actions list is green

What is the correct thing to do if the in-vehicle HUD says the vehicle has damaged wheels, for

instance, but when you get a wheel and bring up the repair-actions list, all the wheel options are green?

What's the best workaround or fix?

Do you log out and back in, or something, to clear the bug? Maybe a server restart clears the bug?

Do you just guess which parts are damaged, and risk wasting the parts repairing things that aren't broken?

Thanks.

I believe once the vehicle is repaired the first time then you have to just know what needs to be repaired. For example if a wheel needs to be replaced just look around the vehicle and see which of the 4 needs to be fixed.

Wow.... if that's correct then it sucks.

How is a lone player supposed to find so many spares that you can afford to apply them, not knowing whether you're wasting the part? (Rhetorical question)

Thanks for the info, anyway.

Wow.... if that's correct then it sucks.

How is a lone player supposed to find so many spares that you can afford to apply them, not knowing whether you're wasting the part? (Rhetorical question)

Thanks for the info, anyway.

As a lone player you can fill up a tent with all the parts you need to repair any vehicle in a couple of hours. You just gotta know where the industrial spawns are.

As a lone player you can fill up a tent with all the parts you need to repair any vehicle in a couple of hours. You just gotta know where the industrial spawns are.

Thought you hated tents?

Thought you hated tents?

I don't like the way tents are currently in the game. Personally Id like to see a fairly large reduction in their drop rate and for there to be some kind of extra limitation on storage as well as them to be saved to character and have them removed whilst your out of game. I don't really bother with them anymore as its a waste of my time to gather loot for other players. Even gathering loot for vehicles is a waste of time to me because the vehicle won't last long. But it doesn't mean it won't float other peoples boats.