Sakeoe (DayZ)

Why aren't tents and vehicle slots temporarily disabled yet?

See thread title, would be a good temporarily fix untill they found a reall fix to duping, making the game alot more enjoyable (imo tents shouldn't exist in the first place but w/e).

"Yet" you state that as if such a thing--disabling tents and vehicle storage slots-- was stated by the devs to happen, when in fact it was not...

Nothing, aside from tents, should be disabled until a fix has been found. Disabling tents and vehicles won't solve duping. You can dupe via clothing.

Scripting needs to be fixed as well, apart of this.

Edited by Inception.

OK so your home server (or every server you have tents on) goes offline forever and you lose everything you have because of this idea, would you be happy with that??

Really some people need to put brain into gear before posting things like this

Edited by Oldy1Kenobi

Why disable a way to store your items, just because there are cheaters who exploit bugs? You could also make Rocket fix the problem. Deleting bugged content doesn't solve the problem, it eliminates content.

OK so your home server (or every server you have tenets on) goes offline forever and you lose everything you have because of this idea, would you be happy with that??

Really some people need to put brain into gear before posting things like this

It's only a alpha, sometimes your gona lose your gear. Don't be attached to it.

Why disable a way to store your items, just because there are cheaters who exploit bugs? You could also make Rocket fix the problem. Deleting bugged content doesn't solve the problem, it eliminates content.

In my opinion you shouldn't be able to store items to begin with. Tents are in the game for casuals.

this is inherently flawed, I might just as well drop everythin in the sea the moment I spawn. Sorry but I eon't feel indifferent if my 1 month camp gets wiped because the server had an error or the game glitched and stopped saving or a hacker wiped the entire map.

In my opinion you shouldn't be able to store items to begin with. Tents are in the game for casuals.

in your opinion

this is inherently flawed, I might just as well drop everythin in the sea the moment I spawn. Sorry but I eon't feel indifferent if my 1 month camp gets wiped because the server had an error or the game glitched and stopped saving or a hacker wiped the entire map.

in your opinion

Hence it says, in my opinion.

Also seeing how scared you are to lose your tents gives me a strong duper vibe.

I'm not attached to my gear but I will say that there is no way this mod would have hit the amount of players it has had if things like storage were not available, also as you say, it's an Alpha, so deal with it coz the "Alpha" argument works both ways.

you're a F'in idiot, but that's my opinion

Edited by Oldy1Kenobi

Also seeing how scared you are to lose your tents gives me a strong duper vibe.

Pathetic evidence to base a serious accusation upon, if I might say.

Collecting gear and vehicles over a long period of time; amassing it up so large that you have no need for it...but then you lose it. All of that hard work gone in an instant--that gives one the right to be 'scared'.

Tell me, have you ever lost such a large quantity of gear--more than a full URAL and V3S combined-- in an instant?

Edited by Inception.

Pathetic evidence to base a serious accusation upon, if I might say.

Collecting gear and vehicles over a long period of time; amassing it up so large that you have no need for it...but then you lose it. All of that hard work gone in an instant--that gives one the right to be 'scared'.

Tell me, have you ever lost such a large quantity of gear--more than a full URAL and V3S combined-- in an instant?

no one culd get more than a full ural and v3s of gear only dupers and scripters

you have no proof that you had all of that

Pity I didn't bring my URAL with me when trading with you.

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/95669-inceptions-gunshop-permanently-closed-until-further-notice/

Ask anyone that I traded with about my stock.

ABSOLUTE BS you're a bigger idiot than the OP with that kind of comment, I have a crew of 5-6 regulars and we could easily fill a Ural and a V3S.

@Mouselegs stop accusing people of duping/scripting you poor little man, play the amount of time me and my crew have done and you'll soon eat your own words.

• Like 2

On another note, wanna trade a mountain dew for a rangefinder?

Come on meet me on a server and I'll personally give you a rangefinder for nothing (after I've teabagged your dead body and stolen all your other gear)

I find it quite funny that you accuse people of accusations like this and also how could he have proof if it was gone in an instant? I know for a fact its possible to obtain even more gear than that as I had. I managed to get a motorcyle, ural, UAZ, two quads and a hilux with the majority of them being filled with things that we had spent hours searching for only to be blown up by a sripter with god mode on.

And to the OP, the game is riddled with hackers and you want tents gone?

• Like 1

On another note, wanna trade a mountain dew for a rangefinder?

I'll give you a rangefinder if you permanently get rid of that thermal AS50.

• Like 1

Best comment in this thread so far because I actually agree AS50 TWS needs to go

Only have a CZ and m107. I had a as50 termal but lost it the same day I looted it from a ghilie :(.

Only have a CZ and m107. I had a as50 termal but lost it the same day I looted it from a ghilie :(.

You accuse someone of duping but freely use a hacked weapon? Hypocrite much?

• Like 2

You accuse someone of duping but freely use a hacked weapon? Hypocrite much?

What a sad strange little man he is....

Edited by Jex =TE=
  • Like 1