Sign in to follow this  
travelocity

Bus Driver's Union

BUS DRIVER'S UNION MEETS BLOODY TRAVELS

CHERNARUS - Two members of [bUS] met with an unfortunate fate last night as a routine vehicle scavenging run became anything but routine. Travelocity, co-founder of the Bus Driver's Union, accompanied with navigator Driver, was engaged in a daily route to Vybor, a known bus spawn location.

►As the Union members exited the Northwest airfield towards Vybor, a hostile group of five bandits emerged from the nearby brush and immediately opened fire on the neutral vehicle, a [bUS]-owned S1203 van. In response, Travelocity made great efforts towards evading the attackers but their shotgun and assault rifle bullets proved too much for the fragile civilian-vehicle hull, ultimately stopping and exploding the van and its passengers.

►"It was unbelievable. We were just on a regular run in normally peaceful territory, looking for engine parts and repairable vehicles to add to our fleet, when out of nowhere came these heartless raiders, intent on taking our [meager] supplies. Sadly, we lost the numbers game in that confrontation, as five guns beats one paper-thin hull," said Travelocity.

►Travelocity was immediately vaporized in the fiery combustion, but Driver was able to escape the wreckage within a mere inch of his life, and bandage his wounds in the nearby barn. With nothing to lose and a friend to avenge, Driver took to the offensive and crippled the bandit regime with clever use of the surrounding terrain and the long-range combative capability of the AK74 KOBRA, a gun passed down from previous [bUS] members who were lost in similar bandit raids.

►"The KOBRA was the favourite weapon of the deceased co-founder, Andrew, who met his end at the wrong side of a sniper rifle, in the uptown apartments of Chernogorsk. We kept it in our [bUS] coffers until the day I decided to do his legacy justice and put down those who would choose to interfere with the everyday business of the Union," said Driver.

►After looting the beneficial tools of his fallen antagonists, Driver fled to the secret [bUS] Depot to recoup the organizations' losses and prepare to meet future members of the Union, who, along with a reborn leader, will continue to not let ruthless attacks destroy the will to drive hapless survivors from the forests of Kamenka to the mountains of Olsha. Hello fellow survivors!

Written by [bUS] Driver

It wasn't as visible as I thought it should be so I moved it up here.

Bus Driver's Manifesto

I am starting a group with a few bus brothers. Recently I found a bus with a friend and fixed it up. We proceeded to drive around from near berezino to cherno and farther south west ferrying people around with our bus. People brought parts in exchange for this and I would love to start this again.

Everyone was really friendly and no shots were ever fired. However one asshole decided to try to drive away with our bus, we promptly blew the shit out of the bus and killed him.

Anyway anyone who is interested in helping us can join, we need lots of parts and lots of manpower! Right now we have two atvs in our arsenal and will most likely have a boat too.

LETS MAKE SURE THAT THE BUS ROUTES SURVIVE THE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE.

Email me at aimbault@hotmail.com or fire a PM to join!

This is actually a really awesome idea. Maybe an available skin in the finished product could be that of a bus driver.

The wheels on the bus go round and round...

Playing with a bus is awesome. Unfortunately the one we found seemed to be glitched and we couldn't store anything in it.

I love the idea of a bus service. Good luck!

It's funny how often I see players doing stuff like this.

Judging by the few whiny prats on the forums you'd think it never happens; maybe they need to do more than just run into an open field yelling "FRIENDLY???"

That was an awesome adventure notice me if you want me again on your bus tour group I had a lot of fun last time XD

Anyone who wants to join please add me on steam travelocity or if you can't send me a pm

That is so funny, last night some guys had a bus they were working on and I thought that a server bus service would be awesome! If ya need another hand add me on steam.

Steam user name: Gatwood

In game name :Garrett

I was in a buss drove past cherno and electro 5 times yelling friendly dotn shoot or i wont stop and they allways fire on me. i did run over 4 animals and 3 people just for fun.

Steam : catnipkiller

ingame: catnipkiller

drove a bus last night with my bro through elektro and cherno. Tried to keep the bus route alive but everyone had more fun shooting at us. Did manage to move a couple ppl from city to city haha.

BUS DRIVER'S UNION MEETS BLOODY TRAVELS

CHERNARUS - Two members of [bUS] met with an unfortunate fate last night as a routine vehicle scavenging run became anything but routine. Travelocity, co-founder of the Bus Driver's Union, accompanied with navigator Driver, was engaged in a daily route to Vybor, a known bus spawn location.

►As the Union members exited the Northwest airfield towards Vybor, a hostile group of five bandits emerged from the nearby brush and immediately opened fire on the neutral vehicle, a [bUS]-owned S1203 van. In response, Travelocity made great efforts towards evading the attackers but their shotgun and assault rifle bullets proved too much for the fragile civilian-vehicle hull, ultimately stopping and exploding the van and its passengers.

►"It was unbelievable. We were just on a regular run in normally peaceful territory, looking for engine parts and repairable vehicles to add to our fleet, when out of nowhere came these heartless raiders, intent on taking our [meager] supplies. Sadly, we lost the numbers game in that confrontation, as five guns beats one paper-thin hull," said Travelocity.

►Travelocity was immediately vaporized in the fiery combustion, but Driver was able to escape the wreckage within a mere inch of his life, and bandage his wounds in the nearby barn. With nothing to lose and a friend to avenge, Driver took to the offensive and crippled the bandit regime with clever use of the surrounding terrain and the long-range combative capability of the AK74 KOBRA, a gun passed down from previous [bUS] members who were lost in similar bandit raids.

►"The KOBRA was the favourite weapon of the deceased co-founder, Andrew, who met his end at the wrong side of a sniper rifle, in the uptown apartments of Chernogorsk. We kept it in our [bUS] coffers until the day I decided to do his legacy justice and put down those who would choose to interfere with the everyday business of the Union," said Driver.

►After looting the beneficial tools of his fallen antagonists, Driver fled to the secret [bUS] Depot to recoup the organizations' losses and prepare to meet future members of the Union, who, along with a reborn leader, will continue to not let ruthless attacks destroy the will to drive hapless survivors from the forests of Kamenka to the mountains of Olsha.

Hello fellow survivors!

Bus Driver's Manifesto

I am starting a group with a few bus brothers. Recently I found a bus with a friend and fixed it up. We proceeded to drive around from near berezino to cherno and farther south west ferrying people around with our bus. People brought parts in exchange for this and I would love to start this again.

Everyone was really friendly and no shots were ever fired. However one asshole decided to try to drive away with our bus' date=' we promptly blew the shit out of the bus and killed him.

Anyway anyone who is interested in helping us can join, we need lots of parts and lots of manpower! Right now we have two atvs in our arsenal and will most likely have a boat too.

LETS MAKE SURE THAT THE BUS ROUTES SURVIVE THE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE.

Email me at aimbault@hotmail.com or fire a PM to join!

[/quote']

Im in PM me with time/server or just skype me. I currently have a jeep and ATV on the server I play on. I also have a toolbox so I Can be a mechanic.

FOR THE BUS ROUTES

No side chat has kinda fucked us up a little btw so we are hoping side chat comes back or radios are implemented. Something, because people just fucking shoot at us if we drive through town.