Dray (DayZ)

Banned From All Server's

I have just installed my game. Actually i just bought it from Steam and i downloaded the mod and everything. But the only thing is when i try and join any server, It just says you have been kicked of the game. I don't understand why and i would love to get this figured if so. Thank you and hope to here from you soon.

Try "verify game files" with steam.

I doubt you have been banned, it sounds like signature check is failing for your files (the server checks your files have not been altered).

Can you explain to me what i can do fix it. I am not quit understanding what to do and would be awesome if you could give me a hand and explain to me how to fix it

Alright nevermind i went and verified the files and said i was missing them. It redowloaded it and now i am trying to join and it says that you are unbale to play becuase you are missing Chernuzs download or something like that

You are not banned. It is most likely your BattlEye failing to initiate and/or corrupted files.

Try this: Make sure you run BOTH games (Arma2 and Arma2:OA) before logging into the dayz mod. You don't have to do this every time you log into dayz, but both games have to be run prior to using the mod.

Second: Use the Worrom(sp?) tool to update your files. If your files come back as successfully patched, try doing a force update just in case.

Third: Redownload battleye from http://www.battleye.com/download.html

Let me know if any of this works for you.

You need to configure Steam to run both ArmA2OA and ArmA2. Sorry, it is very confusing I know.

Does anyone have a link to that 4chan guide picture?

How do i update my files and what the Worrow thing?

Okay. Step by step.

#1 Make sure you run both arma2 and arma2:OA from steam once.

#2 Download http://www.worrom.com/ and point it to your steam directory. The default path is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\arma 2 operation arrowhead\. If you have more than one hard drive, make sure you assign the right letter (F, G, etc).

#3 Download http://www.battleye.com/download.html and run the CLIENT (BE Client) NOT the BE Server.

#4 Open up the worrom tool you downloaded in step 2. Click "Check for update". Wait for it to finish, if success, hit the play button in the worrom tool. If failure, hit Force Update in worrom tool.

If you encounter a pixel shader error (you may or may not) the fix for that is to run Arma2:OA as ADMINISTRATOR. To do that right click the icon on your desktop and select "Run as administrator"

I hope this helps. If you are still having trouble i'll bring you in vent with me and we'll troubleshoot further.