MuL3QuE

Bug - I'm Stucked in Wilderness

I´ve made this:

A FIX for the wilderness is as follows :-

1. find server canada 2 (filter on "dayz _ canada 2" or somrthing)

For some reason this gets you to the debug forest. Don't ask me how. EVEN if you get a client error (versions) ignore it.

2. Head EAST for 2KM. That's all.

3. Restart and connect to server of choice. You're back!

It works

This saved me :D

I spawned in the wilderness with my shotgun and shit and some1 killed me straight after that. Now i don't even have a bloody pistol. I want my shotgun back=(

I finally got on a server that loaded everything. I can now walk to towns but I still have issues. I am invisible in 3rd person, when I pick up loot sometimes other loot disappears, zombies don't see me (even after shooting them they will drop to the ground and start crawling but not at me), I have multiple green diamonds that show up on my screen that look like they could be waypoints, and there is constantine wire in random places. The wire will be in buildings and I know the buildings didn't have them when the game was playing fine for me.

Hopefully the next update will fix this, but I will keep working on it until then.

I'm in the same boat now, I've been running east for over an hour and nothing. Water light is blinking now and imagine that, I ran out of water awhile ago. Very annoyed as I have nearly every tool as well as very good weapons from the airfield.

I got stuck at Loading screen in the canada server... FUCK! Im so fucking desperate to try to get in this server,but I keep getting stuck on Loading screen...

Canada 2 worked but if you do it be careful douchebag's camp there and one almost killed me.

Yes, work for me, thx u very much, is really easy go away in this server.

this post should be up all the time.

Same thing happened to me just now. Everyone on the server suddenly lost connection, also other servers. So probably the connection to the Hive server.

So i spawned in Wilderness without any of my gear. I had just gotten the best weapons ingame basicly, ive spent 8 hours today straight getting em. Now i lost everything. I know its alpha but that kinda sucks ..............

I'm stuck in the wilderness with no equipment help anyone? btw my equipment went missing :( HELP!!!!!!11

I´ve made this:

A FIX for the wilderness is as follows :-

1. find server canada 2 (filter on "dayz _ canada 2" or somrthing)

For some reason this gets you to the debug forest. Don't ask me how. EVEN if you get a client error (versions) ignore it.

2. Head EAST for 2KM. That's all.

3. Restart and connect to server of choice. You're back!

It works

CONFIRM! This worked for me also, thanks! :D